Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Ringing in The New Year Art Contest: Art Contest Chat NO QQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm
LydaLynn
I'm looking for two different things for entries.

1. I'm looking for flutters with simple to moderate wing designs. I am going to try and make a necklace that features wire wings based on the flutter's wings. [[If I choose your flutter to make a necklace from and it comes out presentable - I would be willing to send you the necklace as long as you promise to take a picture of yourself wearing it and post it before the end of the contest.]]

2. I am looking for an rp that gives me an excuse to do a complex background. Be that mountains in winter or raging river or cliff face . . . whatever. So long as it gives me an opportunity to do some backgrounds to go with the soquili. [[This will be a digital work.]]

I don't know if Yáviel's wings will appeal to you but TADAAA! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:32 pm
Froggie Doll
I'm guessing it's a no, but just to be sure;
If I have a reference painting for the Soquili I'm questing, can I submit it to the contest?

Either way, I'm working on my "skills" in traditional art at the moment, so this is a great chance for me to practise drawing animals and kill two bugs with one swat >w<

This is under rule number 5 on the front page 8D 'Artists may invite requests and you may then respond with your officially ENTERED Models, but you may not beg or bribe for them.'

And from mindsend!
"Art is only for models that were submitted of existing soquili."  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:58 pm
Links to Art Samples: click, that is pretty much it except some plushies
Theme I want to work with: Mostly I could really use the practice, I'm kind of new to arting but I like the idea of it so much. Instead of picking people at random, I thought it might be better to ask if anyone would like their soquili done in the style of that picture, the chibi character with a mini background behind it. I could try a couple picture if you'd like, so long as both characters are on the model list. If you post, give me personalities or a pose you'd like, and let me know what you would want in the mini background. I don't think I'm up to anything really complicated skill-wise, but I don't mind giving things a try. (gorey soquili I don't think I can do, visually squeamish though I have no trouble reading/writing stuff). Tips or advice would be welcome, like I said I am kind of new to this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:29 pm
FallenThroughMidnight
Theme I want to work with: Mostly I could really use the practice, I'm kind of new to arting but I like the idea of it so much. Instead of picking people at random, I thought it might be better to ask if anyone would like their soquili done in the style of that picture, the chibi character with a mini background behind it. I could try a couple picture if you'd like, so long as both characters are on the model list. If you post, give me personalities or a pose you'd like, and let me know what you would want in the mini background. I don't think I'm up to anything really complicated skill-wise, but I don't mind giving things a try. (gorey soquili I don't think I can do, visually squeamish though I have no trouble reading/writing stuff). Tips or advice would be welcome, like I said I am kind of new to this.

I have my ponies here. OwO <3 They all have personality blurbs <3  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:56 pm
ATh e a r t

Oops, I recognize someone... did I forget a roleplay? ^^; I kind of would like to do Emille, is there a pose you'd prefer? Or a background-thing?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:00 pm
FallenThroughMidnight
ATh e a r t

Oops, I recognize someone... did I forget a roleplay? ^^; I kind of would like to do Emille, is there a pose you'd prefer? Or a background-thing?

Haha XD I just realized that too, but no rush!

Go ahead and pick any that inspire you 8"D <3 same goes for pose/background! Hehe (:  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Froggie Doll

Tiny Frog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:58 am
Okay, thank you emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:49 am
FallenThroughMidnight

My entries are here with their personalities. I'd love artwork if any of them strike your inspiration. biggrin  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:21 pm
FallenThroughMidnight
Here is my post<3.

I would really love a picture of Utani looking miffed and angry at Tait because he has one of her chipmunks in his mouth ='D. He likes to suck/nibble on non-food things, and decided to try and suck on one of her chipmunks. So the body would be in his mouth, but the tail is sticking out. Tait would probably have an expression of ignorant confusion thinking 'what? what did I do wrong?" Haha.

Or if any thing else calls out to you, I would just love any thing =D. I can also give you shaded forms of the twins if that would help =3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:51 pm
ATh e a r t

Haha XD I just realized that too, but no rush!

Go ahead and pick any that inspire you 8"D <3 same goes for pose/background! Hehe (:

I will get to it, sorry. I am bad at focusing. I did finish Emille for you though, I hope you like her heart

CheshireKitty

I kind of like your Ikura Raukura , I'll see if I can come up with something fun for your playful girl.

ladyfirefox89

That sounds adorable, I will give it a try once I finish with Ikura. Trying to do things one at a time ^^ I think the unshaded ones are just fine for references, so thanks but don't worry about that.

FallenThroughMidnight

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:12 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

I will get to it, sorry. I am bad at focusing. I did finish Emille for you though, I hope you like her heart

No worries! I am too X"D

And aww! Emille looks adorable! Thanks 8D!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:20 pm
Okay, so I'm looking for some soq with interesting traits/accessories to make a series of charms for.

Also those who have rps with some fun scenes for sketches.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:33 pm
dawns_aura
Okay, so I'm looking for some soq with interesting traits/accessories to make a series of charms for.

i have regalia hes got a monocle smile
and heres an rp that i think paints an interesting scene
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23435829&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:19 pm
dawns_aura

Alaric has a lot of sliver accessories 8"D Some are bells, some are bangles... <3

His mate, Louvia, also has accessories 8D They're both on page 1 xD  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:58 am
dawns_aura

I have two models that may work~ C: Cannoli & Sophitia (Page 6 of the submissions)  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff