Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Ringing in The New Year Art Contest: Art Contest Chat NO QQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:02 pm
pinkdog
are we allowed to post submissions here for advice?

Crit/advice can be given if someone asks for it I believe 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 pm
Hokay heart I might do that once I finish this that part. I feel like it's not... enough XD;  

pinkdog

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 pm
LydaLynn
I'm looking for two different things for entries.

1. I'm looking for flutters with simple to moderate wing designs. I am going to try and make a necklace that features wire wings based on the flutter's wings. [[If I choose your flutter to make a necklace from and it comes out presentable - I would be willing to send you the necklace as long as you promise to take a picture of yourself wearing it and post it before the end of the contest.]]

2. I am looking for an rp that gives me an excuse to do a complex background. Be that mountains in winter or raging river or cliff face . . . whatever. So long as it gives me an opportunity to do some backgrounds to go with the soquili. [[This will be a digital work.]]

I have Attacus for a flutter but his wings might be too complex. But I love the jewelry idea.

Also I like the setting for Twisted Absolutes RP...It features multiple Soq....3 which are entered in submissions. My Douglas, Jet's Ironforge, and Roniel's Samsara.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:54 pm
Lestragne
I have a question about muntant pawed soq
If i choose to draw a muntant paw soq with traits that are not horselike
do i still have to draw that said soq as a horse? When they have more animal features than horse ones?

Yes, they do still have to be a horse. We know some of them draw the line really close to other animals due to mutations, but it must either be human or a horse, (with the exception being skinwalkers who can be drawn as their familiar state).

"Q: Can we draw them as something other then a horse or human? (Wolves, Cats, Dragons etc)
A: Sadly, this is a Soquili art contest. While adapting them from anything between Soquili and Human, at varying levels of anthropomorphizing them, is allowed, drawing soquili as different animals is prohibited. "
(^ Taken from teh FAQ, which is here: [ xxx ])

LydaLynn

2. I am looking for an rp that gives me an excuse to do a complex background. Be that mountains in winter or raging river or cliff face . . . whatever. So long as it gives me an opportunity to do some backgrounds to go with the soquili. [[This will be a digital work.]]

My Skah has his explanatory RP that places him in the destroyed carnival grounds, where he escapes the cage he was captured in, as well as the devastation at his feet and the trophies he takes home to begin his treasure hoard.
[ Up Until Now ]

(It seems like it would be a rather dark scene, so don't know if you'd be interested in that, but there ya go! If it inspires you, by all means ^_^ )

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:24 pm
LydaLynn
I'm looking for two different things for entries.

1. I'm looking for flutters with simple to moderate wing designs. I am going to try and make a necklace that features wire wings based on the flutter's wings. [[If I choose your flutter to make a necklace from and it comes out presentable - I would be willing to send you the necklace as long as you promise to take a picture of yourself wearing it and post it before the end of the contest.]]

Both Linaiha and Laures (last post [?] page four of the soq model submission thread) have pretty flutter wings - not sure what you define as simple to moderate- if you are interested.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:36 pm
LydaLynn

I have The Tip of the Iceberg, which is set in a forest and features my Cerynei family having a run-in with a pair of purewalkers. :3
(You can find the soq and links to other soq in the RP in the last post on page 1 of the model submissions.)

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:49 am
Looking for a properly romantic/loving Soq couple to humanise for an entry (please post link to your model submission post)
Thanks ^_~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:58 am
CitrusCupcake
Looking for a properly romantic/loving Soq couple to humanise for an entry (please post link to your model submission post)
Thanks ^_~

I have Karloff and Ailbhe.

I also have Galla Sile. I think the males she cares for are in the contest. Adrian of Spoof's and Dixie's Sulo. IT's a love triangle of sorts. She winds up with one eventually and has a torird love affiar with the other.

xxx  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:00 am
edit: Thanks ^_~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:02 am
Hmm, they are interesting but I really wanted to do romantic and neither really say that to me, thanks for posting though 3nodding  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:15 am
Perhaps you could try Aquitaine and her mate Agave here  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:34 am
Kind of a spooky couple, not what I was hoping to draw, thanks though ^_~  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 am
CitrusCupcake
Thanks ^_~

Would you be interested in doing Pyper and Raja or Shania Leigh and Dhiren?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:41 am
Moxxiie
CitrusCupcake
Thanks ^_~

Would you be interested in doing Pyper and Raja or Shania Leigh and Dhiren?

Possibly Shania & Dhiren >.>
Will see who else I get suggested and then decide  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:00 am
CitrusCupcake
Thanks ^_~

I have Laures and Bailey. who are an almost cavity-inducingly sweet/romantic couple  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff