Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:21 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Description of your dream plushie:
I love looooong hair. Crazy long. XD <3 And fetlocks.
My favorite breed is Kirin
I like soft colors, pastels, whites with very light supporting colors. So like~ A white body with a light tinge of a color in the shading or something, with long fluffy hair that has the same color as the tinge in the body.
I would very much like to have a member of Luna's Lantern Herd, so a lantern would be lovely~ <3
I love flowers as an accessory, but not as a marking
I do like dapples and such~ Along with any other delicate-looking marking. <3
On the flipside of Kirin, I think a very elegant, light-colored Kalona would be nice as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:11 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Andranis
Description of your dream plushie:
Frankly, anything that's an MLP theme(Please note, this does not mean a cosplay - I love seeing ponies with unique symbols!). In particular, I'd love any one of my OC's Soquilified ~ These are some of my favorites that I DON'T have a plush of, but do have examples of:

Salsa
Phez
Khopesh
Mouse

Plushies I want new versions of Just two heart
User Image (Also have a pony version of him here)
User Image (Also have a pony version of her here)  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:04 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Hoshi Lockhart
Description of your dream plushie: I'm going to redo my OC plush myself to better get used to Gimp without messing up more plushies, so...I'm not sure. I'll just list some things.

Likes: Many color combinations, specially natural. Bells. Ribbon. Lolita styles. Egyptian styles. Creepy themes.
I'm difficult to displease.

Dislikes: Claws. Beaks. Really Christmasy(like dressing a Soq as an elf or Santa reindeer with all the tack and bells). Maneless/tailless. Mecha.
And, because I added creepy themes, things inside the body should stay hidden. Unless it's blood. Blood is love.

Plushies I want new versions of  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:59 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: stormflower
Description of your dream plushie: something different, but cute and I luv long hair or pretty and elegant up-do's as well as sparklies. Lights glittery snow stars, magical xD (themes: sugarplums, snow princess/queen, 'christmas gone wrong')

Plushies I want new versions of n/a  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:40 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Amirynth
Description of your dream plushie: I have a few <3

Music inspirations: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] <-- You should check out the game, it is beautiful! I made a Playlist!

Idea: Someone who could be Malis sister ^-^~
Description: Troll stuff! Voodoo/shaman things, feathers, dreads, tribal tattoos [x] [x]

Idea: Louku, Malis' cousin
Description: Troll tusks, WoW hunter with white tiger spirit pet, feathers, raccoon stripe tattoo over eyes, fur accessories, 'caveman' accessories (furs, claws, teeth, ect.)

Idea: A new addition to the Flowersong family
Description: Flutters, flowers, long complicated hairstyles, earthy/herbal tones, patterns (either natural or celtic)

Idea: Snowy Owl-walker
Description: Owl-walker, natural colours, snowy, celtic jewelry, golds, silvers, natural markings, ice, gorgeous long hair (pre-curse) [x] [x]

Idea: Usida Sugar Rush Racer (See, Wreck-it Ralph! It's an amazing movie!)
Description: She will be named Parisarella Candituff, have fun with it! *grins*

Idea: My mated pairs:
Description: Imogen x Dayunsi (Their baskets were stolen and only one was recovered, they could have saved two instead)
Sen'jin x Ysiel (Trolls are always good <3)
The Doctor x Sexy (Doctor Who babies for the win!) [x]
Nekali with a random male.

Plushies I want new versions of N/A

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:13 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Theidren
Description of your dream plushie: Loving naturals right now biggrin FLUFFY REINDEER CERY! <333, bells or tinsel or Wintery themed.
Plushies I want new versions of TBD.  

Theidren
Crew

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:16 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Fea Line
Description of your dream plushie: Anything cat inspired or wintry, I love long curly hair/tails, bells, eye liner markings, elegant or feminine males. Glowing, pastels, stripes, animal patterns, lights, snowy, soft rainbow, dark rainbow, love love ice element themes, Egyptian, celestial or moon themed.

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:23 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Looneytaz82
Description of your dream plushie: Leilani is in search of a mate. She is infatuated with Flutters. She spends days on end lying among the flower patches because she believes that is the home of these Soq. She stares until she is cross-eyed, hoping to finally meet.

Any colors, designs, ANYTHING!

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:03 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name:Tenko72
Description of your dream plushie:As far as colors go, I like blue, pink, and yellow together, by themselves, or in color schemes with entirely different colors. As far as markings go, I like stripes, spots, polka dots, swirls, and plaid. I'd also be happy with plushies of my quests here. If you choose to do the cosplay, please make her winter and/or Navajo themed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:12 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Lady_Ourania
Description of your dream plushie: Pretty much any breed, with Kirin, cerynei, and kalona being favorites. Greens, naturals, golds, delicate markings. I'm not looking for anything specific, so go crazy.

Plushies I want new versions of If anyone who has done a plushie for me in the past would be up for it, I'd love you forever. <3 Thank you~  

Lady_Ourania

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:24 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: JadedTiger22
Description of your dream plushie: Kharl (Quest Thread - male) or something reminiscent of a traveler in a snowy forest.

Plushies I want new versions of User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (female)
I'm thinking maybe some sapphire/gold hair would be interesting on her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:04 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Devil NightShade
Description of your dream plushie: Kalona, or kalona cross. Somehting maybe akin to a dark snowy night .. or lump of coal rofl

Plushies I want new versions of I have a few from hiring contests years past I wouldn't mind seeing redone.
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:24 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Kirowyn Love
Description of your dream plushie: long hair, natural colors, wintery themed and cute!

Plush Conversions: I would love wintery conversions of these!

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
(with hair for the gypsie please <3)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Zee Oddwyn
Description of your dream plushie: A Christmas-y Harpy mare or stallion that I could send to the Flock!

N/A

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

pinkdog

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:08 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: pinkdog
Description of your dream plushie: bells bells bells bells bells bells bells xD  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff