Submit

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:09 am
Welcome to the guild's Post Secret. For some reason, the idea popped in my head, and o0Roxy0o gave me the go-ahead, so thanks to her, here we are.

The concept is simple: You confidentially post your secret(s). Because this subforum is oft used for advice, fellow girls may wish to comment on your secret. So, if you do not want feedback on your secret, make the text white or put an asterisk (*) at the end. Just post your secret if you don't mind feedback.

Example:

This is an example of a secret.
This is another example*

Just be careful- you don't want to post any secrets that can get you in trouble. I suppose I'll go first, to be fair.

I'm 18; my sexuality is just starting to bloom. [I already knew I was panromantic]. Emilie Autumn's style during Opheliac [corsets/fishnet/burlesque style/VIBRANT RED DYED HAIR] was what kind of cracked the sexuality shell of mine. The main character in Kate Locke's Despite this, the concept of me having sex scares the living hell out of me.

I am a Directioner. My favourite is Nialler. >>

My self esteem is crap.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:04 pm
I'm secretly in love with my best (female) friend. She claims to be straight even though we've made out countless times and I've even seen her naked, and have pleasured myself to the memories.  

The Skyward Violinist

Distinct Genius

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:43 pm
I want to send a postcard to PostSecret... the secret on it, I've already posted in my journal thread in the guild but PostSecret seems more... OUT there, somehow.

My secret... I fantasize about committing graphic violence against certain people. Not just jokingly, I mean real, make-them-scream-begging-for-mercy violence. That, or just a shotgun blast to their heads, which would improve the average IQ of the human race by a few tenths of a percentage point.

I have issues.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 pm
I sometimes fantasize about having those big, bouncy anime breasts that are painful to have in real life.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces