Submit

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:49 pm
Even though this happened a while ago... I had this bad encounter with some "friends"... We used to be friends.. The girl will be "Q," the guy will be "K," and my best friend will be "L"

So it all started going down hill when they stopped liking this one band, Blood On The Dance Floor. I didn't mind that they hated BOTDF now, but they started acting strange.. They even were trying to get me to stop wearing the shirts and bracelets I bought at one point.. Then one day "L" tells me they made him take them to the mall to "hang out." They ditched him to go smoke weed.. Sure I was mad, since I have high values (although I am NOT someone to judge for what they do so long as they don't drag me into it..), but I was mad because they LIED to me, they USED my best friend, and they said all three of us were like family.. I hadn't talked to them for the entire summer break. They could've talked to me too, though. So everything seemed fine when school started up again. About a month or 2 in, "Q" wanted to quit PE cause the teacher was harsh. She gave me her PE clothes when I said "I don't need these." but she refused to keep them. I ended up throwing away the shirt and giving the shorts to a friend that needed them. Then one day "Q" wants them back. I said I couldn't find them (lies are mistakes... but she would've killed me..). Then she said I had to either find them or pay her back. Soon she and "K" started trash talking me behind my back and "Q" told "K" a lie that made him HATE me.. Then both of them started spreading many rumors to people. Such as "She is manipulative" and many other words (curse words too). Also, they spread a rumor saying I let this one guy "eat me out" on "K's" bed, even though if you ever met me, you'd see I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THOSE ACTIVITIES. That was a lie... a big lie... it sucked.. Especially when she's done bestiality, given blowjobs to guys behind theaters and other various places, sexted, etc... She also threatened to hurt me if I didn't pay her for the PE clothes by a certain day.. "L" had to pay them for me, since I didn't have any money.. "Q" wasn't even using the money for the PE clothes... She used it either weed, sending a gift to her Irish boy toy she cheated on, or hair dye.. Unfortunately, I lost "K" as a friend.. he is manipulated by "Q" all the time.. Worst part is I cannot talk to "K" (since "L" made a truce to get them to stay away from me under their conditions).

Question time..
Was my issues with them wrong?
Did they overreact?
Could there have been a way to avoid that whole situation?
I'll add more questions as I think of them.

Thank you for reading/your time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:16 pm
I think that they overreacted. One day, both K and Q are going to regret what they did. Your issues with them weren't wrong at all, they were completely reasonable. As for ways you could've avoided it, I'm sure it would've all gone down hill no matter what you did. Don't worry though, you've got your whole life ahead of you. Once you're out of school, those silly rumors and those cruel people won't ever bother you again. You'll never even see them, chances are. The world's a big place, and it's easy to forge a new future, given that you let go of the past so you can make your way. ^w^  

Fangs of the Father

Unsealed Phantom

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:58 am
They are totally immature !
What is wrong is them ! Although you lied about the shirt and shorts, you don't have them anyways. It's not like you wanted to keep them.

How to avoid this situation ? Not really, they are the one that cause problems to you.

If I were you I'll never be friends with them again.

I know what it's like to have gossips/rumors. However, every time it happened I always ignore it , unless someone ask me question about it, I would explain the truth. But you know, people will chose who they trust. As long as people you care and love know the truth, that's the most important for me.

It was really hard to life with gossips and rumors. However, I keep myself busy to not think about it (studying, watching shows, browsing websites).  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:05 pm
Have you're friends been smoking weed long? I dunno the exact situation but sounds like your friends have "discovered" something and are upset that you wont dive into it with them. They tried to test your loyalty to them with the band thing and then when you wouldn't go along with the herd you were deemed outsider and, as we've seem in many movies, the outsider always gets the worst treatment. -_- Not only that you are a "traitor" to them. You used to be with them, used to be 'family' and now all of sudden "you're too good for them, oooh laddie-da don't like the music they tell you to like" (I'm just trying to let you see how they might look at it, I'm sorry.) People who try to throw around the 'family' card piss me off because their such hypocrits and its often a manipulation. To them family means you take care of each other and SCREW EVERYONE ELSE! And anyone who disagrees, screw 'em too "cus we're a family, we all think alike and anything else is unacceptable". Gangs call themselves family -_- and we all know how you get out of one of them... The difference between real family (still don't need to be related to be a part of one) and their version, I've thought, is real family will still love you when you disagree with them

I know its impossible for you to not feel bad, what a crappy situation! Please try TRY with all your might to especially disregard the sex rumours! I've found that bitches that do messed up things often love to try and put other girls down who don't do those things because their guilty. They feel bad about what they do so they try to make it seem like ALL girls do that. Well, we dont! As you know smile I don't really know how to remedy this situation either. But be careful. Idiots in packs are no good...

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 pm
i wish i knew you irl so that i could beat them up for you.
i don't play nice cat_twisted

but yeah, they're overreacting

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces