Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:24 am
User Image

So, I've been sick on and off for the longest time. It has lead to me not being able to turn in most of my work for my English class on time. It has gotten to the point that no matter what, I'll fail the class. I talked to my teacher not to long ago and she suggested to see if I could drop the class. I went to the registers desk and they said I can't do anything. So, I think I'm screwed.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 am

I guess tryin your best is all you could really do sweatdrop
Or try and explain your deal to the office, or find out what else you can do with the teacher to help bring up the grades.

Ooooh or, try and be involved and show you care about passing, things like that usually help c:

S0FAKINGCHEESY

Dapper Fatcat

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:47 pm
itscatherinedude

Or try and explain your deal to the office, or find out what else you can do with the teacher to help bring up the grades.

Ooooh or, try and be involved and show you care about passing, things like that usually help c:

User Image

I went to the office and they said they can't do anything. But I think I found a loophole. They have a policy that your dropped from the class if you miss 3 classes. I think I've missed 4.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:13 pm
Rubai Sora
itscatherinedude

User Image

I went to the office and they said they can't do anything. But I think I found a loophole. They have a policy that your dropped from the class if you miss 3 classes. I think I've missed 4.

User Image

But is it a W or a WF? At the university I went to, we could drop a class through a certain date and get a W - a "withdraw" on our transcript for that semester. If we were dropped for absences or if we voluntarily dropped the class ourselves after that date, the transcript would show a WF - "withdraw fail." So essentially it was the same as making an F. sad

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:53 pm
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image

But is it a W or a WF? At the university I went to, we could drop a class through a certain date and get a W - a "withdraw" on our transcript for that semester. If we were dropped for absences or if we voluntarily dropped the class ourselves after that date, the transcript would show a WF - "withdraw fail." So essentially it was the same as making an F. sad

User Image

I have no clue.....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:58 pm
Rubai Sora
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image

User Image

I have no clue.....

User Image

Even if you can't get the class dropped without penalty though, I think you can take it again and the new grade will replace the first one. At least that was how it was at my school.

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:06 pm
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image

Even if you can't get the class dropped without penalty though, I think you can take it again and the new grade will replace the first one. At least that was how it was at my school.

User Image

That's what I plan to do.

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas