Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
I just spent the whole day...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 am
Cleaning up the Bootynator threads, since my laptop is behaving a little better now. emotion_kirakira
I started at around 7 or 8 pm... And now it's 4am. Ow<"""
And I still have to fix up the Item Droppers section. Fml... ; A ;

My wrist hurts and I'm hungry... emo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:18 pm
Now back to work after ponies. o u o  

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:03 am
F*ckin' finally done. (╯◕ ヮ ◕)╯︵ ┻━┻  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 am
I was just playing it last night and noticed quite a few that it says no fish want to glow. I was like HEY those fish need some glowsticks. I have plenty then they can glow for 8hrs. Ha ha.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:56 am
Thanks for keeping the Bootynator clean! emotion_hug We don't want things to get moldy over there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:03 pm
azndreams
I was just playing it last night and noticed quite a few that it says no fish want to glow. I was like HEY those fish need some glowsticks. I have plenty then they can glow for 8hrs. Ha ha.
Oh my God, it'd be so cute to see them holding little glowsticks. XD
But I left those tanks there since the fish weren't dead/ghost fish, it's just a matter of the owner logging in... o u o"

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:11 pm
Ysavvryl
Thanks for keeping the Bootynator clean! emotion_hug We don't want things to get moldy over there.
You're welcome! whee
And that would be disgusting. emotion_0A0 Kinda happy Gaia aquariums aren't very realistic now... XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:18 pm
^o^ Thank you for all your hard work. It is appreciated~  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:33 am
Blood Pop
azndreams
But I left those tanks there since the fish weren't dead/ghost fish, it's just a matter of the owner logging in... o u o"

Oh I know it's the logging part and IKR little glowsticks with the fish. Would be AWESOME!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:46 am
Just wanted to echo that yes, all of your hard work is very much appreciated. heart

I feel for you I know how tedious going through all of those tanks is. I have a guild for my kids and other IRL family members and they wanted me to set up a BG thread. I'll admit to sometimes, just editing to put a note next to the tank if it went to low trigger or lite because I get lazy. I can get away with it with just them using it. blaugh

Again, a big THANK YOU for all of your hard work. heart emotion_hug heart  

aylwyn27

Thankful Fairy

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:18 am
Tarrien
^o^ Thank you for all your hard work. It is appreciated~
Awwwww. TwT emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:21 am
azndreams
Blood Pop
azndreams

Oh I know it's the logging part and IKR little glowsticks with the fish. Would be AWESOME!!

Gaia should make that, like how you used to be able to make all your fish skeletons with the Creepy Phonograph. XD Only they'd get glow sticks and partay. emotion_kirakira

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:31 am
aylwyn27
Just wanted to echo that yes, all of your hard work is very much appreciated. heart

I feel for you I know how tedious going through all of those tanks is. I have a guild for my kids and other IRL family members and they wanted me to set up a BG thread. I'll admit to sometimes, just editing to put a note next to the tank if it went to low trigger or lite because I get lazy. I can get away with it with just them using it. blaugh

Again, a big THANK YOU for all of your hard work. heart emotion_hug heart
lol Luckyyyy. XD Sometimes I just put notes on tanks, too, usually ones that are on hiatus if they're just gonna be back again in a few days. xd

And I very much appreciate that it's appreciated! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:05 pm
Blood Pop
azndreams
Blood Pop
azndreams

Gaia should make that, like how you used to be able to make all your fish skeletons with the Creepy Phonograph. XD Only they'd get glow sticks and partay. emotion_kirakira

I remember that. Good times. Oh the features we so loved get replaced with s**t ones they claim users are asking for. I would love to chat with all these so called users who ask for the ridiculous s**t we have here.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items