Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Need Love , sick of being single ? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 pm
Hi Gaians... It is not a big deal, but I just want to talk about it.

For a long time, I never felt I need a boyfriend, I was too busy with school studying... I was quite... self-centered maybe ? I was also shy, I don't talk to people much.

However, whenever I'm not busy, and when my friends are getting married and are dating , it makes me dream that one day I would like to experience that too.

When I was little, my mom made it clear to me that I shouldn't date young because she was afraid that I make decision like losing my V-card too early.
She said that men are pigs and that all they want is sex.
Some of my friends broke up with their bf because that happened.

XD If you are often on this guild you'll see that I posted a bunch of threads related to love, relationships and boys...

I just dream that one day I love a men that would hold me tight, kiss me and say that he loves me too. sweatdrop

I've talk about this with some people... One said he'll come to you, another said try to make more ''guy'' friend...

Well I don't know how to extend my friend network much. All my friends are girls and their friends are girls too sweatdrop ...

As for dating websites, I tried for only 2 weeks and I gave up for safety precaution.
Because I am too naive, and I found silly how I can fall in love with just a bunch of exchanged mails/words.. In reality, how the person talks, moves, (...) is what appeals me.

I talked with my friend that tried it, she said dating website can be disappointing because the guy lied about how he looks and like he had dirty teeth and hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:47 pm
sadly, the lying on the dating site can go both ways.
my former friend did that @.@

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:49 pm
Kitalpha Hart
xd yeah ... Well, did she/he is dating now (succeeded in lies)?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:09 pm
XxAriaxX
Kitalpha Hart

she's had sex with a few of them -.-l|l
i have a journal entry about her. call her Chikii in it

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 pm
Kitalpha Hart
XxAriaxX
Kitalpha Hart

sweatdrop I see... Well, I'm not searching for that (sleeping with guys).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:27 pm
XxAriaxX
Kitalpha Hart
XxAriaxX
Kitalpha Hart

sweatdrop I see... Well, I'm not searching for that (sleeping with guys).

hence her being a former friend
yeah, i don't like her.

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:36 pm
I'm always single. I've lost a friend because of my last relationship. No I wasn't so overly attatched to him because he was cute and awesome, blah blah blah. No it was because she couldn't keep her legs shut. It wasn't with any of the guys she dated. Oh no, it was with all of MY ex boyfriend or current boyfriends. She's dated four men, and women, at the same time. So she's dated at least thirty people. Most of them where 30 or over. So I'm always single. But I became aware of my sexuality when I was 12 or 13 years old. My first kiss was a girl. redface it made me feel alive lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:52 am
The main thing for myself, when it comes to dating, I tend to date in spurts. Its never very long, but I at least enjoy my time with that person at the time. Mainly I just found that when I'm not looking, that's when I suddenly have someone interested in me and vice versa.

Tried a dating website, I had two dates with two different people, one just wasn't interested after meeting me, and the next was just some guy that ended up not being interested after meeting up. So I'm just like, whatever, their loss.

Just know what you have to offer, whether it be stability, moneys, romance, etc... Don't push your standards down just to date someone because you're lonely, its a horrible idea for you and the other person involved..  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:37 am
Tarrien
The main thing for myself, when it comes to dating, I tend to date in spurts. Its never very long, but I at least enjoy my time with that person at the time. Mainly I just found that when I'm not looking, that's when I suddenly have someone interested in me and vice versa.

Tried a dating website, I had two dates with two different people, one just wasn't interested after meeting me, and the next was just some guy that ended up not being interested after meeting up. So I'm just like, whatever, their loss.

Just know what you have to offer, whether it be stability, moneys, romance, etc... Don't push your standards down just to date someone because you're lonely, its a horrible idea for you and the other person involved..

Yeah, I definitely won't do that .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:20 am
I had a boyfriend in the 5th grade [Isn't that kind of young??} We were only together for 2 days before he cheated on me. [I still hate him for that] Then in 6th grade a dude askedme to the dance but, he was obnoxious and stuck-up so I dumped him. So now I am single and I want to keep it that way!!! emotion_yatta I'm so happy to be single!!!! emotion_kirakira  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 am
Dumpling-San
I had a boyfriend in the 5th grade [Isn't that kind of young??} We were only together for 2 days before he cheated on me. [I still hate him for that] Then in 6th grade a dude askedme to the dance but, he was obnoxious and stuck-up so I dumped him. So now I am single and I want to keep it that way!!! emotion_yatta I'm so happy to be single!!!! emotion_kirakira
It's great xd ! I am just in the ''phase'' that I want some love sad .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:08 am
XxAriaxX
Dumpling-San
It's great xd ! I am just in the ''phase'' that I want some love sad .

I know...I have a crush on this guy who's really nice and all!!! He's really funny!!! He knows I like him because I told him. He didn't force me to I just felt like telling him. We're friends though!!! emotion_yatta  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Princesse Poison

Sweetest Muse

34,215 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:06 pm
I'm too busy with career/studying to even consider having a boyfriend surprised But the fall and winter give me great ideas as to what I would do 4laugh Like the matching sweaters idea heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:32 am
I would like to date - I am certainly "old" enough - but right now I think I'm better off alone because:

* I have health problems
* I don't have reliable transportation
* I get too attached
* My friends won't set me up with anyone because of what happened the last time (long, heartbreaking story)

I do want a relationship - the book I'm writing is at heart a love story - but right now just isn't a good time.

It's a good thing I don't want kids, or I would be beyond panicking, at my age. 3nodding  

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:05 am
I've been told to just wait for the right guy to come along.
And that there is someone out there that is right for me, it just takes a while.
Of course I'm still only in high school ((for another year and a half)). But sometimes I wish I would just meet the one I'm going to love the rest of my life.

But as my friends and everyone else says,
just wait a little while longer. You'll find that one guy that is right for you.

Although, I'm sure you have heard that a lot and so have just about any one else on this planet, but it is true. It just may take a while.

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff