View Results

II-Inkubus-II

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 pm
This account used to be my mule, which didn't get used much. Until the day I forgot my password on my main, and I realized that I'd also lost the password for the email account it was attached to.

So, I'm starting over with nothing but what I can make from Booty Grab and posting. It's kind of fun getting a fresh start, but it's harder than I thought it would be.

Any help would be appreciated, from tokens or tickets, or gold, to items you just don't feel like keeping. Thank you in advance. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:50 pm
Anghared Wynn
This account used to be my mule, which didn't get used much. Until the day I forgot my password on my main, and I realized that I'd also lost the password for the email account it was attached to.

So, I'm starting over with nothing but what I can make from Booty Grab and posting. It's kind of fun getting a fresh start, but it's harder than I thought it would be.

Any help would be appreciated, from tokens or tickets, or gold, to items you just don't feel like keeping. Thank you in advance. smile

Go to your e-mail account and prompt forgot password, then follow directions. It will get you back. Good luck!  

Ginger Spice Isle

Obsessive Player

II-Inkubus-II

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 pm
IslandGinger50
Anghared Wynn

Go to your e-mail account and prompt forgot password, then follow directions. It will get you back. Good luck!
It takes you to 'security questions'. Which even if I remembered what I answered, I don't remember which letters I capitalized. I tried this and failed miserably. (I have a pretty severe memory problem. CRS doesn't even begin to cover it.)
Thank you for the suggestion, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:27 pm
Anghared Wynn
IslandGinger50
Anghared Wynn

It takes you to 'security questions'. Which even if I remembered what I answered, I don't remember which letters I capitalized. I tried this and failed miserably. (I have a pretty severe memory problem. CRS doesn't even begin to cover it.)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That happened to me with Yahoo so I started signing in via Twitter or Facebook and then I was able to change my answers to the questions.........or maybe it was my bank account questions.......anyways though! I sell things in the marketplace and thus it makes me too lazy to play Booty Grab because it's like a get rich quick thing but only it is well within the rules because I am selling things I don't want. I'll send you a trade with some gold and something you can sell in the MP.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

II-Inkubus-II

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:28 pm
little aishi chan
Anghared Wynn
IslandGinger50
Anghared Wynn

User Image

That happened to me with Yahoo so I started signing in via Twitter or Facebook and then I was able to change my answers to the questions.........or maybe it was my bank account questions.......anyways though! I sell things in the marketplace and thus it makes me too lazy to play Booty Grab because it's like a get rich quick thing but only it is well within the rules because I am selling things I don't want. I'll send you a trade with some gold and something you can sell in the MP.
Oh, thank you! Selling stuff works that well? That would be cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:30 pm
Anghared Wynn
little aishi chan
Anghared Wynn
IslandGinger50
Anghared Wynn

User Image

Oh, thank you! Selling stuff works that well? That would be cool.

User Image

I like to sell kind of low. I'll gift you the item you can sell with the price suggestion and then trade you the gold.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image

Trade and gift sent! ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:36 pm
I have been bootygrabbing and would like to share some of my winnings with you, so have sent you a trade :3  

Fabulous Necrosis

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Ginger Spice Isle

Obsessive Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Anghared Wynn
IslandGinger50
Anghared Wynn

You can then call them on the phone. Explain the situation and they will help you. Trust me !!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:44 pm
Thank you guys so much! heart  

II-Inkubus-II

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200

II-Inkubus-II

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:51 am
I think I'm getting the hang of selling stuff. The only question I have now is- do people ACTUALLY buy store items that are marked up and put on the marketplace? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:45 pm
Yay, someone anonymously donated a Lady Yvonne to me! That was so nice! biggrin  

II-Inkubus-II

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200

II-Inkubus-II

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm
YES!!! I got my first quest item! Djinn Baharat on ma head! *does happy dance*

cheese_whine dramallama cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:17 pm
Holy cow! Some nice, wonderful person donated 300k to my quest! I got my Beautiful Nightmare boots! Woo-hooooo!!! blaugh  

II-Inkubus-II

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 pm
Anghared Wynn
Holy cow! Some nice, wonderful person donated 300k to my quest! I got my Beautiful Nightmare boots! Woo-hooooo!!! blaugh

what was your username before all this <3  
05. ✿ - - - Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces