Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:46 pm
This is my favorite time of year, that moment between fall and winter

To get ready for this freezing winter on Gaia, I have updated a wintery themed avi and profile.

In real life, I'm getting ready to fly away from chilly Montana and go see my boyfriend in Virginia, and spend 2 months with him. I am so excited and can't wait!!!

I've been waking up to snow this whole week, I haven't seen snow in so long!

Are you excited??
What are you getting ready for on Gaia and in RL and how are you doing it?

LETS TALK! holidays, nature changes, hibernating?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 pm
Winter is probably my favorite time of year, mainly because it's cold and I like the feeling that comes with the holidays.
I like how cheery things are and now nice it feels to just be home on a nice cold day/evening, relaxing and such haha.

It's great that you're going to be able to spend so much time with your boyfriend. c:
Probably never going to see you until those 2 months are over, huh? emotion_awesome Haha, kidding of course.

I'm excited, mainly for my son. This will be his second Winter, and of course second Thanksgiving/Christmas. I'm not too concerned with Thanksgiving, since all we do is eat, but I want Christmas to be nice for him. Still not sure what we're going to get him though, as we have to talk it out with my boyfriend's parents, so we either don't get the same thing, or all pitch him to just get him something big. xD We don't want to get him as many toys this year, since he hardly plays with any of the ones he has anyway.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be getting ready to do anything on Gaia lol. I'll probably gift a few of my friends, but that'll probably be it for me haha.

Oh lord I wish I could hibernate haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:00 am
Yokies
Winter is probably my favorite time of year, mainly because it's cold and I like the feeling that comes with the holidays.
I like how cheery things are and now nice it feels to just be home on a nice cold day/evening, relaxing and such haha.

It's great that you're going to be able to spend so much time with your boyfriend. c:
Probably never going to see you until those 2 months are over, huh? emotion_awesome Haha, kidding of course.

I'm excited, mainly for my son. This will be his second Winter, and of course second Thanksgiving/Christmas. I'm not too concerned with Thanksgiving, since all we do is eat, but I want Christmas to be nice for him. Still not sure what we're going to get him though, as we have to talk it out with my boyfriend's parents, so we either don't get the same thing, or all pitch him to just get him something big. xD We don't want to get him as many toys this year, since he hardly plays with any of the ones he has anyway.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be getting ready to do anything on Gaia lol. I'll probably gift a few of my friends, but that'll probably be it for me haha.

Oh lord I wish I could hibernate haha.

Yeah I love relaxing inside on a cold day, sippin' tea or hot cocoa smile . Very cheery season!

wink I'll pop on Gaia a little bit while he is in school. This will be our first Thanksgiving together, but second Xmas/New Years. I can't wait to make cherry pie and help out cooking biggrin

Awww! I'm sure he will have an amazing Christmas! Yeah, little ones don't really seem to play with an abundance of toys, like me, I mainly was stuck to one. Does he get to experience the snow by chance?

I've been sleeping in so late, I feel like I am hibernating lol...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:09 am
_Knox Wolf_

I actually forgot about hot cocoa haha. I should definitely get some! Haha.

That should give you enough time to prance around Gaia for a bit. emotion_awesome Haha. That sounds really nice, I'm glad you're excited to help out with cooking and bake some desserts. c: I wish I was that excited about it, I love to cook but my family makes it tiring. xD

Haha yeah, it's why we don't really want to get him any. xD But we definitely don't want to get him just clothes haha. We're going to get him lots of books. He wont sit down and actually listen to us read them yet, but he loves looking at them and carrying them around, so once he starts to understand that we're reading them to him, I'm sure he'll get with the program and love them all haha.

We're also thinking about possibly getting him a small bike type of thing, for 1-3 year olds (he'll be 2 in March). We don't want to get him a push along, since he's too tall for it regardless (he's above average height and even then, he's almost 2, he wont be able to use it long anyway haha), so a toddler bike would be the next best thing. xD He LOVES the outside, so I'm sure he'd appreciate it. Of course, we'd need to get together with others and make it one huge gift from us all, because I sure as hell can't afford that, clothes AND books haha.

No, I don't believe he's going to be experiencing any snow. I live in South Texas, about four hours from Dallas, the land where they get ALL the snow haha. It snowed here a few years ago, but hasn't since. I'm hoping he'll at least get to see it one day, without us having to go to another city/state. xD

I was sleeping late since my boyfriend's parents took our son for the whole week. He's finally back so now I have to get into a workable sleeping schedule again haha.

Also I apologize for talking your ear off omg. I didn't realize I typed so much. gonk

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:23 am
Yokies
_Knox Wolf_

Don't even worry about it!! I love it, I never have anything to do and barely anyone to talk to, so this is nice whee

He sounds like a big boy!!! I think that would be awesome for everyone to pitch in to get him a little toddler bike or something. It would give him even MORE reasons to love the outdoors. What kind of books(by whom)? I always loved those Christmas books that have the extremely fine detailed pages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This was one of my favorite Xmas time books:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aww I hope you guys get snow again, but if not, I'm sure he would enjoy remembering his first snow fall at whatever age. I'll send you some from Montana! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 am
_Knox Wolf_

Oh! Well, then that's good! I usually type up a storm while on the computer. xD
I'm just always worried it's too long of a read and people get tired of talking to me haha.
But I'm glad to hear you don't mind. 3nodding I'll keep that in mind!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:31 am
_Knox Wolf_

And woops I accidentally pressed submit without answering everything haha.
I'm getting a little too ahead of myself here. xD

I remember that first book! Well, kind of. I saw it a lot and read it when I was real young, but I haven't seen it since. It was while I was in Elementary. xD

He doesn't really like any specific books yet, but he definitely loves colorful and vibrant pictures. For now we've gotten him the thicker books, so he doesn't rip them, but we hope to get him longer ones soon. xD

Haha yeah, a toddler bike would more than likely be the best thing. We'll probably talk to my boyfriend's parents about it. 3nodding I'm sure they'd like to see him roll around on a bike. xD

Yup! I surely enjoyed my first snowfall here. I actually spent it with my boyfriend. o: It was our first holiday season together haha. So he'll probably enjoy his, and if it does happen to snow this year, he'll more than likely also be really confused. xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 am
Yokies
_Knox Wolf_

Yeah! That gingerbread man book, I remember in elementary they would read it every year, just about. To find that picture I looked it up on Google, and there are so many versions of it, I think my teachers read just about every version of it. But I guess it never got old!!

Silly boys and their destructiveness!! Yeah him on a little bike would definitely be a "kodak moment" I think his Grandparents would love to see that, and definitely agree with it. It shouldn't be that expensive if you split it up!

Ahh!!!! That's so awesome and cute :3!!!! How long have you two been together? If he does experience his first snow then that would definitely be a "kodak moment" too! How exciting!  

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 am
_Knox Wolf_

Some things never get old. 3nodding Especially Christmas stories it seems. I love them no matter what, and I enjoy reading them. xD I'll be sure to look for a bunch at the Half-Price Books when we go back!

Haha yeah! I think part of it is because he wants to see how far back they bend lol. And I'm like noooo don't do that. xD He's starting to understand that he can't, but at least he doesn't do it because he WANTS to destroy them, like some other kids haha. He ended up completely destroying his first couple of books a while back (they were really small and fragile) and he was pretty upset about it. He didn't realize what he was doing until it was too late and they had fallen apart. He would carry around all the pieces and get upset if he accidentally dropped them. gonk So we decided to throw them away and get him new, thicker ones that he can't do the same with haha and also so he didn't have to continue toting around the shattered remains of his first books. sweatdrop Luckily, they weren't really "books" in the sense that they had stories, they were just number/alphabet/color books, but it was still saddening nonetheless.

And yeah, it shouldn't be too bad, we found one that's a little over 100 dollars, so we might be able to get that one if we all pitch in. c: I hope he actually enjoys it, it's going to suck if we're all wrong and he actually hates the bike and never uses it. XD Though if he ends up liking it, and later on wants a bigger bike, I'm afraid he'll want me to bike with him, because I can't. I never learned. gonk

We've been together for a little over 3 years now. 3nodding We celebrated our anniversary last month! We got the new Pokemon games together for it too. XD Haha yeah, I'm looking forward to all kinds of Kodak moments this holiday season. Hopefully I'll have a million pictures to upload all over Facebook and send to friends as Christmas cards. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 am
Yokies
_Knox Wolf_

Awww just imagining a little child carrying around a torn book about to cry makes me frown, but it's somewhat cute at the same time sad ! I wonder when my time will come for a child...(hopefully not these next 2 months XD, a little young for that) I actually had a pregnancy "scare" last summer, I was scared because I'm a little too young for one, but when I found out I wasn't I was a little disappointed, not gonna lie.. probably was disappointed because me and my bf talked about it to the point of naming him/her...of course we were kind of joking, but halfway serious.

Oh no!!! sad Maybe you should just put that responsibility on the father wink . Sounds like a good son and father moment, where father shows son how to bike when he gets a little older. 100$ sounds like a super deal! I'm sure he will love it, if it's brightly colored and makes random noises, young-in's always seem attracted to the flashy stuff.

HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY!!!! smile are you guys going to catch them all > smile !?!? That's an awesome gift. Cheers to 3 years and more to come! I stalked your Tumblr sweatdrop i have a million lols. I don't wanna sound creepy, but if you don't mind, I'd love to see pictures, I bet they would turn out adorable!  

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:18 am
_Knox Wolf_

Yeah, it was pretty sad to see, which is why we got him new ones. sweatdrop And it was pretty cute too, to see how much he wanted to keep them together, but it was definitely more sad in that sense too. xD Ah, sometimes that just comes with it. It's kind of scary and nice that you might be having a child, whether you were expecting them or not. I can understand why you'd be a little disappointed, since even though having a child can be pretty terrifying, it also has it's nice parts as well. 3nodding

Haha I probably will have to, he can ride a bike just fine. xD They can have that moment. We can have moments with video games or if he likes to draw. I can draw, art is my thing. emotion_awesome We'll probably get him a little horn or ringer to go on it if it doesn't have one. xD I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it. I think the one we saw came in green, but we'll probably look a few other brands before we pick one out. 3nodding Ordering online is so much better than going to the store, since you have a larger selection most of the time. xD

Thank you! 4laugh Haha, not me, I never cared about catching them all, actually! But I've helped my boyfriend with his game, haha. Oh, you liked my Tumblr? emotion_kirakira I'm glad it gave you laughs! I wish I could have been the source of all of those laughs haha, but I just reblog stuff. xD Though one day, I hope to create. emotion_dealwithit

I can show you a couple of pictures of him right now if you'd like. 3nodding Here and here.
Hopefully he is even more adorable on the bike. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:30 am
Yokies
_Knox Wolf_

Yeah, it was pretty sad to see, which is why we got him new ones. sweatdrop And it was pretty cute too, to see how much he wanted to keep them together, but it was definitely more sad in that sense too. xD Ah, sometimes that just comes with it. It's kind of scary and nice that you might be having a child, whether you were expecting them or not. I can understand why you'd be a little disappointed, since even though having a child can be pretty terrifying, it also has it's nice parts as well. 3nodding

Haha I probably will have to, he can ride a bike just fine. xD They can have that moment. We can have moments with video games or if he likes to draw. I can draw, art is my thing. emotion_awesome We'll probably get him a little horn or ringer to go on it if it doesn't have one. xD I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it. I think the one we saw came in green, but we'll probably look a few other brands before we pick one out. 3nodding Ordering online is so much better than going to the store, since you have a larger selection most of the time. xD

Thank you! 4laugh Haha, not me, I never cared about catching them all, actually! But I've helped my boyfriend with his game, haha. Oh, you liked my Tumblr? emotion_kirakira I'm glad it gave you laughs! I wish I could have been the source of all of those laughs haha, but I just reblog stuff. xD Though one day, I hope to create. emotion_dealwithit

I can show you a couple of pictures of him right now if you'd like. 3nodding Here and here.
Hopefully he is even more adorable on the bike. emotion_awesome

Yeah it definitely seems to have nice parts !! I agree, I'm addicted to shopping online... Relaxing in bed, no need to get up and get ready to go out, and just a simple click of the button you have yourself a unique little item! Aww, that's awesome hopefully he inherited that artistic trait of yours wink
It must be really fun for Halloween, I can see you dressing him up as a little Ash Ketchum or something
YOUR SON IS ADORABLE emotion_kirakira
His little whispy hair! D'awwwww!!! He looks like my boyfriend when he was a baby, how weird!
What race is he? He looks a little mixed :O!  

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:36 am
_Knox Wolf_

Haha yeah, if I could just sit around and shop online all day I would. I would never leave the house if I could buy everything online. xD But alas, I must venture out to buy food and such haha. It would be nice if he got some artistic talent. I'm not super duper amazing myself, but maybe his talent will be higher than mine, haha!

That would be a pretty awesome costume, seeing as how he already really loves Pikachu haha. He has a couple of Pikachu toys already, he usually just carries them around and places them on the couch with the rest of his stuffed animals haha.

Oh my. emotion_kirakira I'm happy you find him adorable!
My parents seem to think he looks like me, while my boyfriend's thinks he looks like him, but they see a little of me in there. xD I guess it's a bias haha.
Well, I'm half white and Salvadorian, while my boyfriend honestly isn't sure what he's entirely made up of haha. He's mostly Spanish though. xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:47 am
Yokies
_Knox Wolf_

Haha yeah, if I could just sit around and shop online all day I would. I would never leave the house if I could buy everything online. xD But alas, I must venture out to buy food and such haha. It would be nice if he got some artistic talent. I'm not super duper amazing myself, but maybe his talent will be higher than mine, haha!

That would be a pretty awesome costume, seeing as how he already really loves Pikachu haha. He has a couple of Pikachu toys already, he usually just carries them around and places them on the couch with the rest of his stuffed animals haha.

Oh my. emotion_kirakira I'm happy you find him adorable!
My parents seem to think he looks like me, while my boyfriend's thinks he looks like him, but they see a little of me in there. xD I guess it's a bias haha.
Well, I'm half white and Salvadorian, while my boyfriend honestly isn't sure what he's entirely made up of haha. He's mostly Spanish though. xD

Yeah I eventually have to buy clothes...and useless things...;P
Awww does he watch it, also? He'd be a little cutie Pikachu!
So he's just a little bit of everything it seems! Haha, I'm sure when he gets older, he's going to be one good looking young man! His eyes are so big and brown, he's gonna spark the ladies attention for sure lol!

I hate to cut this short, but I'm falling asleep, if you'd like we can sure continue tomorrow if that is alright biggrin !!!!  

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:56 am
_Knox Wolf_

I love so much clothing stuffs on the internet, but I'm scared even if it's in the "right size" it actually wont be right and I can't fit. xD And of course most of it is very expensive anyway, so it's definitely out of my ballpark haha.

It's not on much to actually watch it, but he does kind of pay attention to it when it is on haha. We usually watch Nick Jr though, since he absolutely loves everything on it. Sometimes he'll sit and watch Adventure Time while we're watching it, especially if there is singing, he loves listening to all of that songs haha.

Yeah possibly! Haha, I believe he will! His eyes look huge in so many pictures, usually the ones with his hair pulled back/wet. xD Most of them turn out really bright though, since with his hair pulled back the light flashes all over his forehead haha.

It's fine! I should probably be in bed anyway, it's nearly 4am here. sweatdrop
Haha, it's a good thing my boyfriend doesn't work tomorrow, I can sleep in a tiny bit. Though I'm used to sleeping short amounts anyway, it doesn't actually affect me much, but I should probably still work on sleeping more~ And sure! We can continue for as long as you want. emotion_kirakira I can talk for forever! Haha. I hope you rest well! Goodnight. c:

13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff