Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ∞ Wrestle: Marvel, DC, Darkhorse
Marvel Uprising, Adventure, Open [New York] ☒Full Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:02 am
User Image

Time has passed in the Marvel Universe. Mutants still fight to be heard, the Avengers still save the Earth daily, and the Bugle covers it all. But much has been changed. Over the span of twenty three years heroes and villains alike have forged new bonds, created families, and began a new chapter in life.

Many heroes find themselves battling younger foes while new heroes seem to catch the legendary villains in action. History shall find itself repeated, legends shall be born, and Earth will find a new generation of heroes rising to protect her!

Current Chapter

The Earth's Mightiest Heroes have begun anew! But not all is gilded as these young saviors face arising problems, not all of which involve those pesky villains. The Red Room is rising, seeking out a missing agent, all the while keeping an eye on the next generation of the Avengers.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:06 am
Joining: Currently Not Accepting

For this role play, the profiles need to be looked over by myself or Praxius the Mad. Before joining PM one of us to have the profile checked over.

Please paste this in your PM:

[b]Uprising Application:
[/b]
[u]Username:[/u]
[u]Character Name:[/u]
[u]Character Profile Link:[/u]
[i]If Cannon:[/i][u]Role Play Sample:[/u]
[u]Anything else?[/u]

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:09 am
Character List:

Jan the Immortal
Natasha Voliokova

Alexandra Natchios-Murdock

Textbook Dreamer
Viktoriya Romanova

Dimitri Ivanov

Elizabeth Pym

Natalia Romanova

Praxius the Mad
Byllia Stark

Douglas Rhodes

Tony Stark (U/C Canon)

Oncaro
Anthony James Rogers
Steve Rogers (U/C Canon)

Tuff Kaicho
Ben Parker

Swamp_Surfer
Arell L'amour

Epic Irony
Marko Balkic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:13 am
Open

Jan the Immortal

Praxius the Mad

Oncaro

Tuff Kaicho

Swamp_Surfer

Epic Irony

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:34 am
User ImageUser Image

There was a loud thwacking sound coming from the general direction of the Avengers training room. On any other day that would be normal. Except, today was Saturday. Six a.m. Saturday morning to be precise. Normal people were not up beating the pulp out of a couple punching bags that early. Well, Viktoriya was not a normal person.

Currently the punching bag she had decided deserved her punishment was taking place of the one A.J. Rogers. Generally she didn't have a focus when it came to taking out built up frustration. But, for AJ, she was making an exception. Vik did not take well to being upset, confused, or otherwise emotionally compromised, a side effect of Red Room training. Rogers just happened to be capable of doing all three with stunning skill.

Which was rather annoying, considering half the time he simply was the All-American boy everyone but she could admire. Then he could switch on a dime and turn serious, brooding, quiet- American Steel. Admiring that went against her nature. That was exactly the problem.

"Черт побери!" Vik snapped, sending the punching bag flying from the chain. Though she hated to admit it, she was compromised. Tightening the boxing gloves, the Russian ex-agent decided that was not a place she wanted to be.

Current Mood: Frustrated
Current Accent: Russian
Current Thoughts:
What is wrong with me? Boys...pft....why think of them?

Oncaro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:59 am
Textbook Dreamer

User ImageUser Image

AJ Rogers, American Steel, walked into the training room moments after the punching bag went flying; the dust was still settling as he walked in, humming the song "Blue Moon" as sung by The Marcels. He stopped, blinked, looked from the downed bag to Viktoriya, and then to himself-- He wasn't wearing a shirt, as he tended to work up a sweat when working out and didn't like having his shirts soaked.

"Uh... I-- I think I should... Wait outside..." AJ said, blushing a bit, and he moved to head out of the room.

Current Mood: Calm, but then embarrassed
Current Location: Stark Tower, Avengers Floor, Training Room

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:12 am
User ImageUser Image

The harmonies of sixties music initially caught Viktoriya's attention when someone entered the training room. Compared to the punk rock she had woken up to, this was quite the change. She should have guessed it to be AJ. Apparently he got his music taste from Steve as well, alongside the physique that had her flushing pink for a moment before Vik could get her pulse under control. She turned back to the punching bag to hide her face before actually registering what AJ had said.

"Why? There's plenty of room to share the place and I'm not leaving any time soon." Viktoriya didn't look at AJ as she spoke. The woman was more focused on ignoring the bare chested superhero and pulling the punching bag back onto its chain.

She was going to damn well keep her 'switch' intact as long as possible. Which meant a blase attitude towards Anthony Rogers paired with her usual frigid cynicism. Coming to that decision, Viktoriya began rhythmically beating at the punching bag again, dutifully ignoring the source of her frustration.

Current Thoughts:
Okay...okay...AJ isn't a boy...gorgeous man~ Wait...no...go back to not thinking.

Oncaro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 am
Textbook Dreamer

User ImageUser Image

AJ, still blushing a bit, spoke after a moment by saying: "Well... I-if you insist I suppose..."

He shrugged his impressive shoulders, moved over to the weightlifting and proceeding to warm up, stretching his muscles to ensure flexibility; this was routine for him.

Current Mood: A little flustered

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:38 am
User ImageUser Image

"I insist nothing. I am simply point out a fact AJ" After a moment or two she was already back in the zone, thoughts on the hard slap of her fists against the leather and a cadence to her breathing, nothing more. That is, until she made the mistake of glancing to her left and catching AJ warming up.

Viktoriya was fairly certain her face was warming up at an alarming rate.

*Now is not the time for this Romanova.* she snapped at herself. If she could shake herself to death and it might actually do something, Vik would give it a try. As it was, she was having issues just keeping her eyes on the punching bag in front of her. *If you wanted to fall for an American Boy scout, you could have dated the idiot next door to your apartment!* Another punch and the bag jangled dangerously on its chain. Viktoriya exhaled slowly. So much for relaxing in the haze of exercise. AJ's presence was doing the exact opposite.

Current Thoughts:
....It is against my training to like this man. It is against my morals to like this man. You will not under any circumstances stare at this man and his impressive physique. You will not under any circumstances start to like this man!...

Oncaro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Despite the early morning grayness about New York at this time, another figure bustled about Stark Tower, doing her share of exercise. Only this exercise was an exercise of the mind. Billie Stark, the superhero Chainlink, set about an excited little dance around her lab; moving to one console, pressing some of the holographic keys, and gliding over to the next. All the while, Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol and Generation X beat around her, and a little, completely confident smile decorated her face.

Girl look at dem nanites... Girl look at dem nanites... Another tune hummed in her head, one a bit more focused on the work before her; her father, Tony Stark, had finally given her access to the nanites of the Extremis virus in his bloodstream; the very nanites which gave him access to the Bleeding Edge armor he wore proudly. This was her chance to push it even past the level he had put them to; the possibilities were almost endless. All she needed was time.

With the music beating all throughout the lab, Billie's hips followed the tune, and her short ponytail bounced all about with the motions. Things were looking up for her, and she was wholly aware of it. She had, of all things, a girlfriend, and it looked like Wonder Boy and his Russian assassin were getting along fine as well. Even though Billie had no great love for Vik, Ace trusted her. But again, that wasn't saying much.

Negative thoughts like that, however, were far from her mind. She had science to do.

Current Mood/Thoughts: "Oh, I have got a lovely bunch of nanobots... they are all sitting in a bunch..."
Current Location: Stark Tower, Billie's Lab

Textbook Dreamer

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:58 am
Textbook Dreamer

User ImageUser Image

AJ finished his warm up and moved to one of the weightlifting machines, setting the weights for about five hundred pounds to start with; nothing too strenuous and it'd help his muscles flex further. He was trying to ignore the confused, almost-hostile vibes coming from Vik, but it was kind of difficult. Perhaps he should have waited for her to finish... Or at least come in with a shirt on...

Current Mood: Uneasy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:09 am
User ImageUser Image

The elevator of Stark Towers had been hacked. Security wasn't really going to pick up on it, not just yet, not until the hacker wanted them to at least. It was only an elevator anyways. But said elevator was now blaring very loud Jackson Five tunes that when passing a floor, caught some attention. That was perfectly fine with Liz Pym, who on occasion, liked attention.

"ABC...easy as do re mi...uhm hm gotta love the classics." Pym was grinning widely now, unplugging her IPOD from the jack in the elevator wall and sticking the head phones in her ear. Starbucks coffee in hand, she stepped out onto the floor Billie currently occupied, termed affectionately by Liz as the 'Nerd Herd Central'.

Stalking down the halls, occasionally bursting into song, the young reporter may as well have caused a few lab junkie scientists a few heart attacks. Most of them had never seen a woman in that short of a pair of shorts, with that much cleavage before. Well, Liz figured they would at least die from a happy sight.

Sipping at the frozen caffeinated yumness, Liz came to a stop just inside Billie's lab and caught sight of her girlfriend straight away, living it up to Billie Idol and doing her nerdie thing. Yep. Billie was a girl right after Liz's heart. "Heya gorgeous, watcha workin' on?"

Current Thoughts: "Starbucks...yums...Billie...yums..."
Current Theme Song: ABC

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:24 am
User ImageUser Image

It would hardly have mattered had AJ come in with a shirt on or as he was. Viktoriya was not angry with him. She was angry at herself. Naturally, this was also not okay.

Thus, the strikes on the punching bag were summarily coming harder and faster than the last few. The chain was clinking rather loudly, but the Russian spy was more focused on beating the stuffing out of the punching bag. The training room, as it was, had come into sharper awareness under the focus. She didn't need to see Anthony to know he was still lifting weights. She didn't need to see that he was still shirtless. She did not need to be seeing is stupid, gorgeous, stormy sea green eyes flashing again and again behind her eyes.

Thump. The bag swung precariously close to coming of the edge of the hook again. Viktoriya was too busy reliving crying in AJ's arms to notice. What sort of a spy did that? It had nothing to do with her mission, he had nothing to do with her mission. Not that she had a mission right now. Aside from staying alive and away from the Red Room. Still, the feeling of being warm and safe kept coming back.

Thump. The bag returned back to Viktoriya only to be shoved away again. She was unfocused. That 'safe' feeling was only adding fuel to her fire. She didn't need to feel safe. She did not want to feel safe. Safety was a weakness right now.

Thwack. Sending a kick at the bag, Viktoriya's reverie was shattered as the chain rattled and snapped, bag and chain clattering to the ground a good ten feet away. Muttering obscene terms in Russian she forgot AJ could understand, most of which translated to: "Why the hell am I even thinking about that? Get a grip! Goddamn blue eyes..." and a few more swear words mixed in there, Viktoriya stomped over to the bag and glared at the chain. It would need replaced.

Current Thoughts:
GET OVER THE DAMN EYES ALREADY!!!

Oncaro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 am
Textbook Dreamer

User ImageUser Image

"Hey!" AJ said, and at the same time he was off the machine and standing upright. "Vik, what's wrong? I've said before you can talk to me if anything's troubling you, but please don't take it out on the equipment!"

And, of course, he said this in Russian as a subtle reminder that he knew about as many languages as she did.

Current Mood: Shocked and wary

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
∞ Wrestle: Marvel, DC, Darkhorse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items