Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Pagan-centered Charity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:09 am
With different natural disasters, many groups participate in charity work. With the organization that comes with centralized worship, Churches, Mosques, Synagogs and other groups often participate in relief efforts. Do you know of any pagan-centered groups that do such?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 pm
I remember that there used to be an organization called Officers of Avalon comprised mostly of Pagan law enforcement officers, firefighters, military personnel and the like. They used to do Avalon Cares disaster relief. A quick jaunt to Google, however, finds their website offline. Perhaps they're gone.  

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:33 pm
Selena Fox's Circle Sanctuary does some charity work, and especially around the holidays, they send care packages to Pagan military, and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:03 pm
No idea if local orgs like OLOTEAS or ATC have any ongoing projects. I think that the Temple of the Greek Gods, an impossibly small organization, might have an ongoing project.  

aoijea23487

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:12 am
Not exactly the same, but similar: you can form lending teams on kiva.org. I happen to be a part of the House of Netjer team on the website, and so my donations register as being made as part of that team.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games