Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsusagi - old

Back to Guilds

A guild for the Kitsusagi B/C Shop 

Tags: kitsusagi, roleplay, breeding, customs 

Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
It's A Big Wide World Out There [PRP For Shady & I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 am
" You need to locate more of these? They always seem to come to me..." He turned to face the one on his wing, and after a few moments of silent staring with the butterfly, it floated off, on some secret mission.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:33 am
Watching the butterfly go after a little bit she let the ink dry before closing the notebook and put her stuff away and closed her bag and nodded "yes, I am researching insects and plants, I document each one and make note of their properties etc, been doing it since I was a child, true my notes are a bit more updated and clearer now that I have become an adult but I have had this passion since I was a child" she said as she started towards the plant she came in here for again.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:39 pm
Sent followed beside her, his head cocked to the side slightly "Since you were a child..." he echo'd. He had heard of 'children' but it seemed like the concept was still entirely new to him. "Fascinating...." he murmured under his breath before he returned his attention back to where they were going.

"What was it like? Being a child..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:40 pm
"Well, it is different for everyone and given how you are speaking you didn't have a childhood/were not a child?" She questioned a little "but as for me it was a beautiful time in my life, I had both parents then and I have...had a sister and a brother, we were triplets, my parents were so proud, we enjoyed outings like having picnic lunches down by the beach, we played all the time in these woods, hide and seek, trying to catch fireflies, practicing our hunting..." She said, remembering fondly of her time "never was good at that though, we all rather sucked at it, my father and mother were the hunters of the family, if we needed meat they would get it for us." She said as a couple of tears rolled down her cheek "...but all that changed..." she said as she stopped and cleared her throat and shook her head "I...I'm sorry, I shouldn't be speaking of this, you don't want to hear about my childhood, not really" she said as she turned to the left and moved past a huge oak tree "this way, it shouldn't be much further" she said, trying to bite back the tears as best as she could, it had been years since she thought of her parents and siblings, one day she would have to go back and see them.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:26 pm
Sent tilted his head "I am as i have always been. Since the dawning of it all, i have been this" He said softly, for the first time having an inclination that he might not be 'normal'. He would have to look into that later.

He listened to her tale of 'childhood' it seemed to have an effect on her, this recollection of her memories. That too was fascinating to him, but he decided not to push his luck.

"I have caused you upset, i am sorry for that. It was not my intention..."

He remained silent as he followed her to the plant she sought. He felt something, for making her upset.

Was this remorse? Regret? Guilt?

There were so many emotions, it was hard to keep track of them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:05 pm
"Fascinating, would you mind if I researched you? It is alright if you say no it is just that you are making me more and more interested in you, I don't wish to do any tests or anything it is just more of a watch and wait and see what happens before documenting it sort of thing, you just are piquing my interest a little too much to just ignore it" she asked, hoping she didn't come off as being rude "and please, don't worry" she said taking a deep breath and letting it out. "I just haven't thought of that time in so long since I had blocked the memory of it but it's fine, really, maybe some day I will be able to speak of it with someone but even now after all these years it is still a bit raw" she said as she stopped and looked at a plant that looked like the one she was seeking but as she looked under the leaf of it there was no white dot on the underside of it so she moved on.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:21 pm
"Whatever would please you." He said with a gentle bow of his head "I do not see how i am unique, but if it would please you, then by all means, you may study away." He sat down, and cantered his head to the side, watching her closely. "What would you like me to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 pm
"Oh no, not yet and when I do I just want you to be yourself, I have a little bit of work to do first before I get to you but when I do I promise I will tell you and besides, it might be interesting for you also to read my findings" she said as she stopped a little on and looked under another plant and saw that it was the one she needed and started unpacking what she needed. "I just want to do this first and then I will get to you" she said as she picked a bit of the plant and placed it into a specimen jar and crefully placed it into her bag and then quickly wrote where she found it and estimates of the co-ordinates and then packed up her things and placed the bag back over her head and looked at the other "if you can become unsolid and you don't seem to need to eat and have been this way since the beginning and for some reason butterflies flock to you then there is something about you that we need to look into, of course my findings wouldn't be 100% complete and they may not be 100% accurate as i am no scientist but the documentation that I write down might be of some help." Nova said, hoping her mind for research wouldn't fail her now, she usually just stuck to bugs and plants but maybe leaving her comfort zone might be a good thing for once, she could see if she could find anything on him which might help him as well to understand what exactly he was, it wasn't going to be easy but she would do what she could to try and find out what he was at least as it would be a start.

"Now" she said as she started back to the entrance to the forest "how would you like to try a bit of food?" She asked curiously "I know you don't need to eat but maybe, just once, you would like to try a bit of fish or maybe start with something a bit less raw and go with some berries" she suggested, she was hungry yet was always told she shouldn't eat in front of others as it was rude so maybe seeing if the angel would like to try something would be good and it might be a learning experience for him also which wouldn't be an entirely bad thing.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:05 pm
Sent listened to her, and gave a nod when she was finished "I do not know how interesting you will find me, but i will do what you ask. Fish? I have seen fish, and made fish friends, but never have i thought to remove one from its home and put it someplace as uncomfortable as within me..." He didnt seem repulsed by the idea, it had just never occured to him to eat a fish before.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:20 pm
"I am a researcher, I will find you interesting enough" she said, wondering how this will go down but will worry about that later "hmm" Nova said as she decided to stay off fish "alright, no fish, why not go with something healthy and have fruit?" She suggested, there were some berry bushes around until she remembered she had food at home. "Would you like to come home with me?" She asked the other curiously "I have human food you might be interested in, I know a human who drops me off food but given how little I pay attention to actually eating I had forgotten what I had but he dropped some off for me yesterday that should still be fine to eat if you care to join me" she offered, not one to bring another home with her but whatever it was a special occasion.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:23 pm
Sent tilted his head, his long hair fell into the new position a lot more slowly then it should have, but the angelic seemed not to notice. "Fruit? Human...food?" he seemed to turn these terms over in his head for a few moments. "i think that would be rather intriguing to observe. I did not know humans were capable of food....fascinating." He was genuinely shocked, and fascinated by everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:58 pm
Miss Mooo

"Yes, fruit, things like pineapple and bananas and apples and oranges but I think that human food may be a little more interesting then just plain old fruit so yes, humans are capable of food so please, come with me" she said as she started out of the forest "I promise, it won't be a bad experience" she said, knowing the food would be an enjoyment to eat, Lenore's food usually was.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:51 pm
Nafretiti

Sent tilted his head again, as he pondered this, he moved along with her, his giant braid was thrown over one shoulder, his elongated wing tips dragged behind him, but still they made no sound. "How very odd. And you require this...food as well? That seems very inconvenient to your daily lives..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:47 pm
Miss Mooo

"Not so much inconvenient" he said as they started toward Odessa's cave "just more handy, we get it easier this way so we don't have to hunt ourselves if we are too tired or sick or just want to be lazy for once but yes, I need it, can't live on just water, I need some substance as well" she said, hoping the other would like the food, it would be a bit more interesting then just fruit or fish or even rabbit.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:16 pm
Nafretiti

"Well, the whole requiring food itself is inconvenient. It would be much simpler to just, not require it, do you not agree?" He pondered the entire notion of constantly needing refueling. He had no concept of the side effects of 'hunger' or even 'starvation'. They were all so foreign to him. Right now he was just having issues understanding the requirement to nourish. It was rather complicated it seemed.  
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff