Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image

Nova had decided it was time to head out of her home, she shut up her tree house and headed towards the woods as a sample of the plant she was needing was there and she needed it for her latest document on the plants found in the woods so she had to go out and get that last part of her research no matter how much she hated it "I wish I didn't have to go out" she sighed to herself as she straightened the bag around her neck and flew down from her home and headed straight towards the woods, landing on the ground and started towards the area where the plant sample would be.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image
Sent frequently went for long random walks, exploring the countryside, and learning all he could from what was around him.
He just so happened to be in the area Nova was heading to.
He wasnt looking for a sample, or anything in particular, he was just wandering, and happened to be talking to a squirrel.
"What do you happen to do all day? Pray tell little thing? No? nothing...most interesting." He tilted his head to the side, as he watched the little squirrel just eat a nut in confusion.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 pm
Nova stopped when she heard a voice and looked around and noticed that there was a angelic talking to...well, she wasn't sure but whatever it was it wasn't answering the angelic back so she decided to head over to the other and see what was up, though taking her time for obvious reasons, one just doesn't walk up to strange kitsu without some precaution.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:56 pm
Sent kept his golden eyes on the small creature, watching it closely, but he knew without a doubt that another was approaching. "Hello there, new stranger" He said, finally turning to eye Nova, his long thick braid seeming to hover around his body. His wings were larger then most, and even folded against his back, the tips reached to the ends of his tails. Being an Angelic gave him an air of otherworldy, but this male took that to a whole new level. He really seemed...out of place, in this form, on this world. In ever sense of the meaning, he seemed out of place....  

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:08 pm
Nova stopped and smiled kindly at the other as she took over the others form, it was the first time she had ever actually seen an Angelic before and was a little in awe of it but she kept that hidden "hi, may I ask who you were talking to?" The Fae asked curiously, she had never known anyone to live out here besides animals like rabbits and what not and whilst they were cute and fun to play with they didn't talk and she didn't know any other kitsu who lived in the woods so she was a little curious who the other was speaking to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 am
The large angelic tilted his head at the fae "What was i talking to? I was talking to the ones who answer in silence" he replied with a soft nod, his necklace tinkling melodically.

He took a few steps, to face the other, his wings fluttered softly, before laying back upon his back once more, seeming to blend in with his body.

"Might i ask, what you seek in these woods, so far from your home?" he asked, seeming to study Nova, and record her every move and sound.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:06 am
Nova smiled softly at the other, realizing this guy might just be her new best friend...of course she was probably jumping the gun but the way he spoke, at least, was new and refreshing and leaving her home was partly because the kitsu world just seemed so boring, she met others who just seemed like anyone else and she disliked it. Sure, they might actually have different lives and different stories but they spoke the same, they did things the same way as others, there wasn't a lot of difference between them and any other kitsu but this one...this one was giving her the difference that she wanted and no way was she going to let a chance to at least befriend him go by. "I see" she said as she looked around her "I must admit the woods are peaceful, it is a reason I love coming here, it is nice to come out once in a while just to get some fresh air and where no other kitsu was" she said, hating that she sounded like she hated other kitsu's but she couldn't help it, she did love the others just that the same old normal humdrum life that a lot of kitsu's lead just wasn't her thing, it was best she just kept to herself in case she did also end up offending someone.

"As for why I am here, I am a researcher and so I am looking for a plant specimen that resides in these woods and I can't carry on with my documentation of the plants in this world without a cutting of the plant that is in these woods, if you want you can join me if you would like though I do warn you it won't really be anything adventurous and might even be a bit boring for you but afterwards, if you would like, we could get something to eat" Nova suggested, the least she could do is give the other food if he accompanied her on this task.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:37 am
Sent tilted his head to the side, as he watched her still. "Anywhere is peaceful, if you have the mind for it" He nodded his head lightly, craning his neck towards her.

At the mention of researching plant's, his ears twitched, and his gaze slowly drifted towards the foliage that surrounded them "They all hold different properties and talents, much like the lives they surround....Food? I dont believe i've ever had food. Is it good?"

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:03 am
"I guess I just don't have that brain" she said as she gestured towards the other to follow as she started towards the direction of the plant she wanted "maybe it is something I will have to learn after I do this bit of research" she said as she look over at him and smiled "and you are right, they do hold different properties and talents, I am pleased someone else sees that as well, I thought I was the only one who did" she said as she looked back to the front "and you don't know what food is?" She asked curiously, eyes now wide in shock "how have you kept yourself alive? What do you eat?" She asked curiously once more "most eat fish or other meat like rabbits or in some cases fruit from the bushes and trees we have here. How have you...have haven't you...eh...?" She wasn't wanting to be offensive towards the other but how can one live without some sort of food in their stomach? Alright so apparently one can live months on just water but still, if you have a source where you can get food then shouldn't you give your body the food it needs and wants? "I apologize if I have offended you it is just that you are the first kitsu I have ever come across that doesn't know what food is and it is a little strange to hear this...unless you call it something else?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 am
Sent's tail tips curled softly, he could tell that research and plants were a passion of hers, and that piqued his curiosity. Anything that invoked passion piqued his interest. You could say, curiosity was his passion. "Some are built for solitude and silence, others for company and crowds."

At her floundering over his lack of food, he raised an eyebrow. "Offended? I have never experienced offence. Nor have i ever required sustenance, if thats what you are inquiring." He held up a large fluffy paw, and in a mater of moments it shifted from solid, to transparent, then back to solid again. "I have little to sustain...." he stated.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:27 am
"That is true, I do prefer the quite of my home then being around others but it also helps with my research, it is easier to do that in quite then with others around" she said as she blinked as she saw his transparent paw go back to being solid "...wh...what are you?" She asked curiously, this was new for her, of course she might of seen something like this had she ventured out more but even with what shes heard she has never heard of a kitsu being able to do that "that is if you don't mind me asking."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:05 am
"I am Sent. I have always been this way" His replies were usually always vague and cryptic, rarely revealing anything useful. "I have never required anything to remain as i am. Is that unusual?" He tilted his head, he didnt know if he was unique or not, he just...was.  

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:29 am
Ït is nice to meet you Sent, I am Nova and yes, it is a bit strange that you don't need anything as pretty much every other kitsu around this place needs food or ese we would die so seeing you like this and not needing food is a little strange."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:04 am
Sent tilted his head the other way, his long hair flowing around. "I am strange? Isnt everyone strange in their own way?" He swayed his tails and raised his head as a butterfly came by and landed on his nose, flapping softly a few times before fluttering to perch on a wing, and remain there.  

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:30 am
Nova was about to say something when a butterfly entered the picture and landed first on Sent's nose then wing "stay perfectly still" She said quietly as she opened up her bag and took out a book on insects and started looking through it before seeing it was one that she needed to document "I need that butterfly" she said as she notebook and ink, took the cork out with her teeth and dipped a claw in there she softly started to write, careful not to rip the page but the claw did work great as a pen when you didn't have one and just started to document the wing span, colors and shape, if she could get this down at least that would be a start.  
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff