sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:46 pm
Well, I know its and old topic, but what Gaian social class do you fall under?

Let's for a second ignore the qualities of "literate" and "n00b." What if the social class was based only on the worth of the amount of gold and items you have? Using the following chart, which social class to you belong to? (You don't have to post the actual amount. ^^; )
Also, when you think of the Gaian social class you belong to, do you normally judge yourself based on your personailty, your actions, typing style or the net worth of your items? Do you take both personality and richness into account? What criteria do you use to judge others? Have your first impressions of a person often turned out wrong? (For ex: You see a person in flame clothes and think that they must be a n00b. Once you speak to them, however, you see that they are very kind and are very rich.)

Class Divisions:
Lower Class: 1k-100k
Lower Lower : 1-40k In G.I.
Middle Lower : 50k-75k In G.I.
Upper Lower : 76-100k In G.I.

Middle Class: 101k-5mil
Lower Middle : 101k-250k
Middle Middle : 251k-999k
Upper Middle :1mil-5mil In G.I.

Upper class: 5mil+
Lower Upper : 5mil-50mil In G.I.
Middle Upper : 51mil-100mil In G.I.
Upper Upper : 100mil-250mil

Class S
This class is the rarest of all classes. These people possess or are capable of possing a Halo+ Items.
Class S (Cream of the crop) - 250mil+ In G.I.

G.I - Gold & Items combined.
Definitions subject to change depending on inflation/deflation of the Gaia market

*Note: I found the scale from this thread [x] in the GCD.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:50 pm
gonk I think I fall into the Lower Lower class because I'm poor!! Noooooooo

Anyway, I always try to spell correctly and use good grammar and generally be nice, hopefully that counts rolleyes  

Emerald Sun

Miss Randa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:54 pm
Upper Lower- D:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:45 pm
Middle Middle

Don't I feel special. rolleyes

Oh, and I judge everyone I meet on gaia by thier personality and completly ignore thier gold and clothing whee  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

Mrs. Yagami

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:45 pm
lower lower.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:12 pm
I'm Upper class but I'm not to happy to admit to it... though 3million of that was acutally donated to gaians...so that's nice to hear.

I actually have a jounal enty that's really talked about this in deep here It's good to read it all and think on it .nod nod.

Karma Police

swatter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:11 am
upper middle o.0  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:09 pm
@Emerald Sun: That goes a very long way in my book. ^^

@Ten: Same here, but my ver yfirst impression is often based on the avatar's style. You can learn a lot about a person.

@Karma: Such an insightful entry. ^^

o.o If the first thing others see about me is my avatar, what does that mean when I wear these? *will go grab pics*
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/WinkNod/Gaia Avatars/sdrawkcabgreyredgreen.png[img][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/WinkNod/Gaia Avatars/sdrawkcabgreenyellowred.png[img][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/WinkNod/Gaia Avatars/sdrawkcabblkgry.png[img][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/WinkNod/Gaia Avatars/sdrawkcabangdem.png[img]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/WinkNod/Gaia Avatars/Minalayers.png[img]

Oh yeah~ I'm middle middle... but am very close to upper middle. o.o I love market inflation. ;D XD

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:18 pm
When I see someone in cool outfits I don't think of how rich they are I think they probally have a cool personality and I should get to know them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:59 pm
Karma Police
When I see someone in cool outfits I don't think of how rich they are I think they probally have a cool personality and I should get to know them.
Ah, that's another view too. ^^

And kind of on the subject from your journal entry, what do most people define as a 'cool outfit'? Are they blinded and think that a cool outfit can only be made by cluttering their avatar with expensive donation items?

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:32 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

And kind of on the subject from your journal entry, what do most people define as a 'cool outfit'? Are they blinded and think that a cool outfit can only be made by cluttering their avatar with expensive donation items?
I remember going to the avia arena and seeing a rather plain avia but it had a devil tail and it got a high rating. Oh the comment i left >D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:18 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

I remember going to the avia arena and seeing a rather plain avia but it had a devil tail and it got a high rating. Oh the comment i left >D

.____o I'm glad you left a good one.
I don't think it's right when people with an excellent outfit get low scares because they used an '03 item. It's also unfair when they get good scores just because they have an '03 item on. D:

I actually don't like most of the avatars that win each week. DX I just try to stay away from the arena now. .___.;

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

RedMage666

10,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:34 pm
gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:05 pm
Lower Class to Lower Lower. I'm questing, and I just bought the most expensive stuffs.  

Bloody!Venus

Runic1

Saint Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:24 am
Wewt, nice fire emblem siggy Bloody!Venus
...but isn't Soren a guy?

I'm prolly around...middle middle or upper middle. I think it'd be fun to try and calculate for sure one of these days^^

Well, I must confess that I judge outfit and then personality. 1st impressions are almost always based on appearance, after all. It's kind of hard to get an opinion of someone's personality if the first thing you see them type is whee or something like that^^;
However, my first impressions are easily changed after chatting with someone.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff