Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsusagi - old

Back to Guilds

A guild for the Kitsusagi B/C Shop 

Tags: kitsusagi, roleplay, breeding, customs 

Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
[prp] Not enough room for all the candles.... Zak & Morgan.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:43 pm
User ImageZak rubbed his chin, his vibrant purple eyes darting too and fro. What was he going to do?

A few hours ago, Guen had informed him that it was going to be his fathers birthday soon. Why he didnt know about this sooner, was because Drizzt was oddly secretive about it. But now, Zak was old and stubborn enough to force the event on his father.

And so, he would. But how? He'd never planned a birthday party before.

Hell, he'd never had a birthday party before. Sure Drizzt had done things for his birthday, but he'd never had one of those uber parties he always read about.

But Drizzt would. He just....had to...figure out where to start.

"Ohhhh man...D'AHAHA!!!!" his purple tails began to wag excitedly behind him as a brilliant idea came to him!

"Morgan!!!!" he remembered the device she had given him for just this occasion! well....maybe not thisssss but it was an emergency to him.

"Morgan morgan morgan i need you! Are you there?!" technology was still kinda new to him, but he was sure he'd done that right. hopefully. He would see.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:51 am
After a moment of startled silence on the other end of the device a voice answered. "Oh, you must be Morgan's friend. Hold on, I'll have someone find her." Which of the vast number of beings that got stuck on call center duty at Trelweny's household it was, there was no telling, but a few moments later another voice came on the line for Zak, this one much more familiar.

"Zak? It's Morgan! What's up? Everything ok?" The small femme's voice was obviously quite pleased that she was hearing from him, if a bit concerned about the message that "he needed her" for something.  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:58 am
The unknown voice threw Zak through a loop, for a few moments there he thought he had done something wrong when trying to get a hold of his dearest friend, but then her familiar voice came through, and he let out a breath of relief. "Morgan! I'm glad i got a hold of you! I need your help with something, I need to plan something for dads birthday, but i'm stuck! Could you help me? oh please please please pleaseeeeeeee" His tails wagged, even though he couldnt see her, even talking to her made him happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 pm
User ImageMorgan blinked a couple of times and then grinned to herself. "Oh! Is Drizzt's birthday coming up? Of course I'll help! Let's say we meet at the HQ and we can figure out where to go after that?" If she actually knew for sure where Zak lived she'd just apparate over there but... she'd never actually been there, and the HQ was the one place she knew for sure to ask him to meet her. But a little extra work never hurt, and this sounded like fun!  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:15 pm
Zaknafein gave a wide grin, and nodded, before realizing she couldnt see him "That sounds great! I'll see you there!" Zak turned it off and went to find his father. It wasnt overly hard to find Drizzt, and today was no exception, the dark elf was located in the upper levels of their tree grove home, adding a few more counter measures. Drizzt didnt believe an attack would happen in this world, but one could never be too careful. He had a family now, and that was was worth protecting. "Dad! Dad! Dad!" Zak flew up to his father, making sure not to tangle himself in the vines in the process "I'm going to the HQ to meet Morgan, we're going for lunch" It was a lie, a white one, so it wasnt a bad thing. Right? Drizzt chuckled and raised an eyebrow, "Lunch? Sounds very intimate. Try and stay outta trouble, i know how you two can get" He said with a grin, watching as Zak stumbled over his answers, before finally sticking his tongue out at his father "Very funny Dad. I'll see you later tonight!" He flew off before Drizzt could reply.

It took no time at all for Zaknafein to make his way to the HQ, there wasnt a breeze in the sky to slow him down. Plus he was meeting his dear friend, that always provided the motivation to make it there swiftly.

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games