Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
annoying s**t that needs to get hit by march.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,400 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 am
Just my s**t List

Wind-Up Rabbit: three is too much.
Wind-Up Factory: 1 or banned please.
Wind-Up Magcian: 1 please
Wind-Up Shark: 1 please
Mystical Space Typhoon: drop it to 2. i feel 3 is too much.
Heavy Storm: Ban it please.
Royal Decree: ******** hate this card. 2 or 1 please.
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning: as much i love this card, please ban it.
Molten Conduction Field: should be at one like foolish.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:22 pm
in my opinion factory and shark are the only wind ups getting hit, factory to 1 and shark could possibly be getting the ban hammer dropped on it. MST might get bumped back to 2, Heavy wont be touched, Royal Decree might be sent back to 2 as well, it all depends on how much backrow hate is still in the format by then, BLS should get banned but you never know, those monkeys at konami tend to ignore the obvious, Molten i think will be at 2  

Sasori00923

Ruthless Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:50 pm
Um why are we hating winds-up I thought were suppose to hate Dino -rabbits and geargias but I love geargias but I think a lot of people are going to run them so are we predicting a ban list or what  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:47 am
skeithdreamer
Um why are we hating winds-up I thought were suppose to hate Dino -rabbits and geargias but I love geargias but I think a lot of people are going to run them so are we predicting a ban list or what

wind-ups are broken. and this is just a s**t list. not a prediction list.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,400 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

TheOriginalBoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:45 pm
Oucyan
skeithdreamer

The only wind-up I think that deserves getting hit is Shark. Not only cos of its stupidendous power along with magician, but also because it is not thematically a wind-up. All other wind-ups can only use their effects once and they're spent, while shark gets to use it once per turn. Should be called friction motor shark  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:58 pm
TheOriginalBoman
Oucyan
skeithdreamer

The only wind-up I think that deserves getting hit is Shark. Not only cos of its stupidendous power along with magician, but also because it is not thematically a wind-up. All other wind-ups can only use their effects once and they're spent, while shark gets to use it once per turn. Should be called friction motor shark

This made me rofl, but yea it def needs to get hit  

Sasori00923

Ruthless Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

BOATS of stratagems

Original Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:03 pm
There are so many ways to stop WindUps though. I couldn't see anyway that WindUps will be hit too hard. Hitting Rabbit is pointless, Shark would kill the deck, and Magician is pretty much useless unless you have Shark.
Factory just helps get shark and magician to hand quicker.

The best thing to do is to put Shark at 2, and still, they would be strong as hell.

Now things that need to be hit? Uhh, Mermils! They make me not even wanna play YuGiOh as much.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:11 pm
there are ways to deal with mermails, well at least on DN. constellar, heroic, brotherhood of the fire fist, rfg, heraldic beast, etc. these are just of the top of my head  

Sasori00923

Ruthless Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Koishii X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:00 pm
Oucyan
Just my s**t List

Wind-Up Rabbit: three is too much.
Wind-Up Factory: 1 or banned please.
Wind-Up Magcian: 1 please
Wind-Up Shark: 1 please
Mystical Space Typhoon: drop it to 2. i feel 3 is too much.
Heavy Storm: Ban it please.
Royal Decree: ******** hate this card. 2 or 1 please.
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning: as much i love this card, please ban it.
Molten Conduction Field: should be at one like foolish.

I can agree with SOME of this, but not all of it.

Wind-Up Rabbit isn't really a problem in my honest opinion. The main problem with Wind-Ups is Magician. With Magician at 1, I can see the deck slowing down and not being as broke as it is now. Magician at 1 will kill the loop significantly. Shark should be brought down to 2, possibly 1 at most, but I can see 2 being reasonable. From what I see, you just don't like Wind-Ups period. Shooting everything down to 1 in that deck would kill it overall.

MST + Heavy Storm should stay as it is. There's so much backrow this meta. We need the backrow removal or else the game will just get out of hand. With a meta that has Macro Rabbits and graveyard heavy decks, we need backrow removal. Enough said.

Royal Decree could go to 1, but I don't see it played enough for it to even be considered.

BLS - I don't see anything wrong with this card given how explosive the meta is today. He can stay.

Molten Conduction Field - never heard of this card  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:14 pm
Koishii X

this is an old thread. please do not necro old threads.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,400 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items