Submit

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:19 pm
What is everyone planning to do with their kiddos this Halloween?

We are taking the 7 year old trick or treating with her cousins, she is going as a zombie. The twins are going with us (though no candy for them). They will be an elephant and a raccoon.

We also have a family costume party to attend the weekend before.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:59 pm
Sounds lovely!
I really miss our family costume parties, but we're all so far spread out now we rarely get together.

As for our plans, the hubby's booked the day off work, so in the day time we're all going to go to The Creaky Cauldron (a local Harry Potter and general creepy-magicy stuff themed shop/cafe/ever-changing museum), for a Butter Beer and a look around at the new Halloween stuff in the museum.

Then we'll be going trick-or-treating with some of my daughter's friends.
Still not sure on her costume, she didn't like any of the ones in any of the stores, and keeps changing her mind between wanting to be Ruby Gloom and Coraline.
It might come down to whether I manage to find a red or a blue wig small enough for a 3 year-old in time!

We might be joining the Creaky Cauldron employees on the Zombie Walk this year too, but I'm not sure if it'd be too scary for Wendy.  

Tute Sweet

Dainty Doll

Angelic_Highlights

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:58 am
I took my daughter out for a couple of hours but she is funny she wont go as anything scary but a really glittered witch. biggrin

my son he just was asleep in the pram hehe  
33. ✿ - - - Parenting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff