Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:34 am
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Daniel nodded when Bas talked about how he came about to play Quidditch. ”Must’ve been really great to get the job when you’ve been planning for it,“ he said, smiling. To be able to get a dream job right after school was pretty amazing and even better when it was something you wanted to do for a while, no matter what the job was. The comment about personal problems did spark his interest a little but it wasn’t his place to ask.

James’ reply to the other player’s self-deprecating comment caused Daniel to cringe. That… was not something he ever wanted think about in relation to the older man. Ever. Vince thankfully did them all a favour and interrupted him before he could finish. ”That’s something I would’ve been happy to never ever know or think about,“ he muttered, and Bas chimed in looking just as perturbed as the rest of them.

James only laughed in response before turning their attention towards one of the players on the field, a deaf one apparently. The conversation between the two players turned into a more technical one that neither Daniel nor Vince could keep up with and having already exhausted his Quidditch knowledge and not being keen on joining in on that conversation, Daniel only kept one ear open just in case. Vince however didn’t waste the opportunity, moving closer before discreetly questioning him about what happened. His eyes darted back to make sure the other two weren’t paying attention (they weren’t, thankfully too invested in their discussion) before responding.

”Remember how mentioned nearly losing my wand a while ago in Hogsmeade?“
                                            he asked, keeping his volume low to match Vince’s. ”And how I made a massive fool of myself in front of a nice guy and his dog when they were only trying to help me? Well…“ he trailed off, glancing at the other two again before shrugging and giving Vince a sheepish smile. Despite the encounter ending well, the gratefulness and mortification had stuck with Daniel for a few days after that and he’d talked—more like bemoaned about it—about it at length to his best friend (who thankfully didn’t laugh) before work pushed the incident out of his mind.

• WHERE Quidditch pitch tab tab tab WITH Vince, James and Sebastian tab tab tab FEELING worried

OOC xxx

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Stands
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Brianna & Ron
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? What is going on??
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Who gave that kid access to a loudspeaker??

Csuri had been cajoled out of the library to join the rest of the school cheering on the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor teams. She still wasn't entirely sure why she had to watch, given that she was on neither of those teams, but hey. Brianna said it was a "can't miss event", so Csuri agreed (albeit with a very dramatic eye roll and sigh combo). Brianna was one of the very few people that could convince Csuri to stop reading... and mid-chapter at that! Csuri dressed in "outside" clothes, trying to braid her wild curls before giving up and pushing a headband in her hair instead. Dang it, she'd need to ask Annalise to show her how to braid her own dang hair. Then again, Annalise had nice, beautiful hair, while Csuri felt more akin to a tumbleweed. Grabbing her sunglasses, Csuri tucked them into her hair as well, then stomped out to the common room.

She walked outside with Brianna, huffing the whole way. She still wasn't sure what sort of voodoo Brianna had done to cause Csuri to agree to stuff she normally never would. "Okay. I say we find the guy who decided to build everything with a million stairs, right, then we kick his butt." she grumbled aloud, stomping up the creaky wooden stairs of the quidditch pitch. They found a set of seats, along with Brianna's older brother, Ron, the supposed Herbology genius guy. Csuri secretly hoped the older boy wouldn't comment on her not showing up to most of the club meetings. The first year carefully made sure Brianna sat in the middle, watching players on the ground below.

When the announcing started, Csuri looked a bit confused, brain trying to process even a third of the words being spoken. "Who hired that guy? Were they deaf? Or can everyone understand him other than me? Wait. Is that the weird sunshine kid from Herbology Club? Who gave him the speakers?" She huffed, wondering if she was the only one that couldn't make out the words. No one else seemed to be complaining, anyway. Csuri tilted her head ever so subtly when the game started, watching the red team and blue team start their intricate dance in midair.

"Okay. So what is happening? Why are there so many people all doing different things?"

Silvery eyes glanced over at the older Slytherin, hoping for a cliff's notes version of the sport. Csuri had to admit she'd never actually watched one of the games, mostly because most were in foul weather.... and also she didn't particularly care for sports. Everyone else seemed to have a fondness for the game, but Csuri hadn't ever exactly been a team player.

{{Wearing :: Stripes & Sunglasses}}
          {{OoC: Trick courtesy quoted for Annalise mentions}}
          TrickBlues

Graydon Ironshield

Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ
          Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀʀɪsᴇ
          Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sᴜɴᴋᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ
          Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ
          Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ ғʟʏ, Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ ғʟʏ
          Iɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:20 pm
User Image User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith xxxxxxxxxxxxx Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Slytherin Fourth Year

Brianna felt a bit of triumph in managing to coax Csuri out of the library and out of her comfort zone. Though she was sure both of them needed to spend quality time there studying and getting homework assignments finished, the last Quidditch game of the year was a perfect excuse to get out of the castle, as if a nice day outside wasn’t excuse enough. For today’s outing, she wore a short gray box-pleated skirt paired with a largish hunter green Slytherin Quidditch Tee-shirt and a pair of trainers on her feet. So far as she was concerned, she was rooting for her House today; even though her season was done, if the Lions caught the Snitch and didn’t score any goals, Slytherin would win the Cup.

For his part, Ron had no qualms rooting for Gryffindor. With his season, and, indeed, his Quidditch career over, he could simply be a spectator, and he could cheer on his girlfriend. Brianna had asked him not to inquiry why Csuri had chosen to duck out of the Herbology Club, not wanting to give the younger girl any excuse to vanish back into the castle. As much as he would have liked to known her reasons, he chose to honour his younger sister’s request of him, and he also understood that Herbology was not a subject many students in the school really had a passion for.

The Fourth Year chuckled at Csuri’s suggestion to punch the architect of the stands, and when they found a spot to sit down, she sat between her brother and her younger Housemate. Brianna brought along her Slytherin stadium throw blanket, which was just perfect for cool days, and her Thermos which was filled with Deathwish Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee, and she put out a small tub of assorted Cadbury candy bars to share. Honeydukes was great, but they couldn’t hold a candle to Cadbury Royal Dark in her estimation, and Brianna always looked forward to seeing that care package from their folks show up in the Owl Post.

Brianna nearly did a spit-take when she heard Csuri ask about who was giving the colour commentary, and she started laughing aloud.”Sunshine boy’? Yes, that’s Tam, an’ he’s been coming along just fine since he started announcing matches at the beginning of the term. An’ we understand him just fine, but Ron and I, our family is Welsh, we’re used to it.”

Well, there’s four different positions on a team, and all the players have different roles to play. There’s the Chasers, which is what Ron and I play, they fight it out for control of the Quaffle, which is the largish red ball you see one of the players has grabbed—” At that point, Ron was on his feet cheering Aria on loudly. Brianna sighed, and continued, “Our job is to take the Quaffle and try putting it through the scoring hoops at the end of the pitch. If successful, the team scores ten points per goal. However, you also see there’s a player defending the goals, that’s the Keeper, and they do the same job a goalie does in soccer. The folks with the bats are Beaters, they control the flow of the game by shooting those metal balls called Bludgers at the other players, they also can swoop in and save your bacon by deflecting them and sending the Bludgers elsewhere.”

Ron said, “Get hit hard enough by a Bludger, and you could get knocked out a match, but that’s part of the game. A good crew of Beaters can make a huge difference. And, Lewis just stole the Quaffle from Aria; oh, is she going to be mad about that.” At that aside, he couldn’t help but chuckle, it was amusing to see the veteran Chaser getting mugged by a much younger Chaser, especially having experienced it himself in matches.

Brianna continued her explanation with, “And then there’s the two players who’re kinda off away from the rest, those are the Seekers. They get all the glory, but then they have the hardest job in all of sports: they have to find and catch the Golden Snitch. Its tiny, wicked fast, and harder than heck to spot and keep track of. Catch the Snitch, and its one hundred and fifty points to the team, ends the match there and then, and usually wins you the game.”

Usually, but not always,” pointed out Ron. “The classic example is the epic Ireland v. Bulgaria match in the ’95 Quidditch World Cup. Viktor Krum caught the Snitch, but the Irish had scored enough goals against the Bulgarians that it didn’t matter.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Learning about a dumb-sounding game
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Seeker? Pft. Sounds easy.

Csuri lifted an eyebrow when Brianna seemed startled by the younger girl's nickname for the Herbology-Club-Kid. When the older girl said she understood him because they were Welsh, Csuri narrowed her eyes. "I don't know how to break this to ya, but whatever that is, isn't Welsh. And yes, Sunshine Boy. He's too dang happy all the time. I once saw him fall over, then just... roll in the grass for a bit. He's weird." She rolled her eyes, offering a small shake of her head.

After asking what the heck was going on with all the different players, Brianna started an explanation. Silvery eyes glanced at the players, squinting a bit at the sunshine. She moved to push her sunglasses down, but they managed to tangle in her ever-messy nest of curls, so she just left them. Perhaps someone might think they were a fashion accessory. Brianna explained their role first, Chasers. Get the red ball through the hoops, prevent the other chasers from doing the same. Keeper-Goalie, prevent the scores at the hoops. "Y'know, for having three hoops, you'd think they'd all be different points. Right? Or is that just dumb?"

Next were the bat-kids, flying around and lobbing metal balls at people. Then Ron noted Lewis (probably the only kid she knew with curls more wild than her own) had stolen away from Miss-Head-Girl. Good. Well. Ron probably didn't think so. But oh well. More power to the young kids. The next players Brianna mentioned were the Seekers, who had to catch something called a Golden Snitch. Ron started explaining why the snitch didn't always win as silvery eyes looked back at the pitch. "I mean. It can't be that hard. Look at brown-haired-girl-with-red-sneakers. Like. Ten feet in front. Golden ball with little wings. See? Sounds like anyone can do it and they're just getting extra glory for no reason." She pointed over at Skyla, who was flying toward the ball in mention. It couldn't be that hard, unless it like... teleported or something when they'd try to catch.

Graydon Ironshield

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:14 am
User Image User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith xxxxxxxxxxxxx Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Slytherin Fourth Year

Brianna chuckled, and she said, “No, it’s definitely not Welsh; he’s speaking English, just with a thick Scottish brogue. All I meant was we have relatives on the Quinn side, who speak English with a thick Welsh accent, and we’ve gotten used to hearing them. Same basic idea.” Ron chimed in with, “Tam’s a good soul with a kind heart, and I’m glad he’s found a home in the Herbology Club. He’s got a love of plants which is amazing to see. Between him and Robin, the club will be in good hands after I graduate.”

Brianna listened to Csuri’s idea of having differing points values for the different hoops, and she commented, “Yeah, I never saw the point of the three hoops myself. There’s probably some reason for it buried deep in the history of the game that I don’t know about. Personally, one large net like in soccer would do the job just fine. At home, we practice using bushel baskets for goals. They’re way smaller than standard Quidditch goals, but if one can put a Quaffle in a bushel basket, aiming for those hoops is easy…usually, right, Ron?”

Ron rolled his eyes sighed, and said, “Whatever, Anna; I’d point out neither of us were having a good match, and I don’t recall you even having a shot-on-goals in that last outing.” As the Quinn-Smith siblings heard Csuri claim how easy it was to spot and catch the Snitch, Brianna stole a glance up at her big brother, who flashed her a smile and wink in response. Brianna said, “Care to have a go at it yourself? We’ll get the pitch time set-up; that’ll be easy since the season’s over, and there won’t be any more practices. Trip to Honeydukes, if you can spot and catch a Snitch. What do you say, you game?”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A challenge?
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This game has a dumb point system

Csuri had to concede the point to Brianna mentioning listening to the heavy accents with her family. Ron added in some good things about Tàm from the club, and Csuri rolled her eyes. "Yea, sure. But he's always smiling[/]. Like. All the time. He's freaky. Glad you like him, but there's definitely something ominous when people only smile." She watched both as she slowly reached to Brianna's little basket of candies and happily took a bite of the chocolate. Never could they know they'd found her weakness.

After mentioning the three hoops were super dumb, Csuri nodded along to Brianna's words. "Or just. It's easy, see, the short hoop is 10 points, the other side is 20, and the center hoop is 30. Bam solved the problem and the points issue with how many dang goals you need to get the victory. The little one still is worth a lot, but at least you can catch up, right?" She shrugged a bit, wondering if someone would eventually fix the sport. They said the pro teams could actually make that many goals, but Csuri wouldn't know. This was the first time she'd ever seen the game. And these kids.... well, they weren't professionals, for sure.

Csuri took another big bite of the chocolate bar, silver eyes watching the siblings bicker. Ugh, having a brother or sister sounded exhausting. After pointing out that she could see the snitch from here, and therefore the game couldn't possibly be that hard, they both looked at each other, and the younger girl knew they were about to say something dumb. Yep there it is. "Few problems. I don't know how to fly outside of class. I don't have a broom or gear of any sort. Also those guys are either 16 or 40. I'm bad at ages, but they're way older than me. And probably in a bunch of classes and stuff."

She narrowed her eyes, sure they were immediately going to try and flip her argument. "Besides, I can't even go to Honeydukes for at least another whole year. And he'll be graduated by then. And you'll be busy with school stuff, probably. And you'll both forget, so it's a moot point. But if you were willing to wager this basket of Cadbury..."

Graydon Ironshield

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Reserves Bench
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Yari Wellbelove
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Slytherin Game
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a truly gross day today

Despite technically being on the Ravenclaw team, Kai was fairly certain he'd never see any actual play time. Especially since he was a seventh year with 0 experience. But, even if he wasn't a reserve, he'd still be in the stands to root on his sister. For now, though, he was using his wand as an umbrella, the charm big enough to shield himself and the other person - Yari Wellbelove - sitting on the bench. "Dang, you got some -tch- points on us. That's gonna -woo- make Syd grumpy."

As much as he loved his best friend... he could be a bit much on the quidditch pitch. Then again... even during practices, Syd rarely wanted Kai to participate. His tics could sometimes involve him throwing whatever was in his hands.... including the quaffle, a bat, or one time, a shoe. (how that one happened is still a bit of a mystery, but boy was Everly mad!) He glanced over at Yari, who he really only knew from Art Club... and the flurry of rumors surrounding her family. Kai tried not to follow the rumor mill, but when parts involved one's best friend... well, it became more of a resource. He figured Yari was nice enough, and maybe she'd be decent company there on the frigid day.

{{Wearing :: Quidditch Uniform}}
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
          Wᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2 Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ
          I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Seventh Year Slytherin

"You can be cautious or you can be creative, but there's no such thing as a cautious creative."

Yari was again on the bench, why bother signing up for quidditch when her ban was lifted, the team still thought she was a flight risk, or rather a jumping risk and. only had her on standby, because their team numbers were so slim. She was on the reserve bench, but hey at least this time she had some decent company, no pesky younger years. A seventh year that she knew from art club, and a handful of classes they now shared since she had to repeat a year of school.

When Kai spoke to Yari though, she was a little surprised, but thankful for the company. "Isn't Syd always grumpy?" She mumbled under her breath, "At least when he's sober..." She shook her head, and smiled at Kai, "So, are we both safer out here on the reserve bench than on the field? Man I think we'd at least provide an entertaining game."

"I am done being creative."

Setting: Quidditch Game
Thoughts: This could be worse
Wearing: Quidditch robes, black arm band for Aedan

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Reserves Bench
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Yari Wellbelove
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Slytherin Game
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She's really nice

Kai looked over at Yari, then laughed when she grumbled something about Syd being grumpy.... when he was sober. "Yea... it's... gotten worse. But he's really nice when you get -tch- to know him." He twitched with a little frown as he spoke, before returning to his default grin. Yari continued, asking if they weren't both safer here on the bench. At that, he laughed, imagining they just took the flight risks and weird twitchy kids and put them on a team to do battle.

"I'm at least -woo- fifty percent sure we're on the bench to protect every-tch-one else. S-tch-Syd said I can't go on without both his and Lin-gnh-... Linsey's say-so." He had been to all the practices, and so many times, it had just led to chaos. "But we would be entertaining. C-can you imagine -tck- the announcements?" He cleared his throat, then put on a phony announcer sort of voice. "And again, Kai throws the ball the wrong direction while Yari does a cannonball into the crowd!" Of course, he'd be naïve to not know just why Yari was on the bench with him, or why she'd been held back a year. But, at least she seemed to take life in stride, much like he'd had to learn to do.

{{Wearing :: Quidditch Uniform}}
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
          Wᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2 Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ
          I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out