Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:15 pm
The sky we’re looking at today

♪♫ Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Reserve Keeper

Sonora giggled at the idea of delicious pasties filling up the kitchen."My mum does something similar. When she gets into something she gets super into it. She tried making pasties before but decided they were better mixed with apple and other fruit. We had random-fruit-mix pasties for a month."

She relaxed a little when neither seeker snagged the snitch and poured herself juice to go with a second pastie. "If we're talking about Robin, I love how cheerful Starfire is all the time. I went to school one week trying to talk like her."

Trickblues

could be brighter tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldReserve Beater

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“I bet if Hogwarts ever had a bake sale our mums would dominate,” Jonah nodded sagely. From the sounds of it, he was sure with their mothers’ combined efforts they could easily fill the great hall with all sorts of pasties. He took another bite out of his pumpkin treat, leaning over every so often to jot down notes in his notepad about how the game was going that he would use for reference later as he continued. “I’ve never had anything but pumpkin flavor… I bet apple would be delicious! Or maybe peach...?" He and his mum would definitely have to experiment over the summer. Maybe Sona could come too...? He'd have to ask her about it later, he decided.

The boy gave a small laugh at the idea of Sona talking like Starfire for a week. With how she speaks, the thought seemed so silly, but if anyone could make that endearing it would be Sonora. “Sounds fun! How did that work out for you? Did people get what you were going for?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Winter 2042
Where // Quidditch Stands
With // Sonora and other students
Feeling // Amused
Thinking // I wonder what kinds of things she was saying?

OOC:
Addaellis

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:46 pm

♪♫ Sonora Li

A Hogwarts bake sale sounded delicious, even if Sonora knew her mother being part of it would probably involve a lot of strange combinations of food that would take perfectly delightful not being mixed together. But she laughed along, just enjoying the idea of one.

Sonora flushed at re-enacting the memory of her adventures as Starfire but sat up, brandishing a pumpkin pastie. She pitched her voice a little high: "Tell me again what these are called? They are like glorgs with shlorvax baked inside. Mmm.

"I attended the building of education for a few days, but...was quiet. I do not think my classmates noticed. If they did, then they were too kind to say anything."

She turned her attention to the pitch, eyes wide with curiosity and excitement that easily resembled her usual expression when talking about flying or music. "The invaders have come! Defend them, Keeper-Guardian of Posts!"

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
Third Year Ravenclaw
Disowned but Found

Location : Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff (2042 Game 2)

Quentin was happy to see his friend and housemate Quinn. Since it was his sister’s first time starting out he wasn’t surprised. Mary would do fine this game Quentin was sure. It was in her blood. As is, she was one of the first to go after the quaffle at the start of the game. “Hey Quinn,” He greeted his friend. “Not at all.” He added with a small smile. Quentin knew hiding his feelings was pointless. “I’m just thinking about everything really. Family and stuff… Sometimes it just comes back to mind is all. I’m okay otherwise though.” He told him. “I’m sure it gets better over time.” Watching the game, Quentin wondered which team would win. Though he had no real bias even with being in one of the houses. “Anyways, you think Mary is fairing alright out there.” The Ravenclaw hoped if things didn’t go well she wouldn’t get her hopes up.

Status : Grateful for a friend
                                                  Company : Other students... Quinn

OOC : Sorry it ain't the greatest post.

mc2

Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
                                                  It'll suit you much better, I promise
                                                  And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <3rd Year>
Time: 2042 Game 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Time numbs things," Quinn answered to his friend with a shrug. "It is amazing what a person can get used to over time." He didn't fully grasp his friend's family situation, though, he could relate on having less than ideal parents. "If you ever want to talk I'm here for you... Mary too," Quinn added, knowing his sister was probably the better person to be a shoulder to cry on or someone to emphasize with you. She was better at emotional connections than he was, Quinn felt.

When asked how his sister was faring, Quinn shrugged, "It looks like she is doing alright. She isn't the best, but she is one of the younger ones on the field so she has time to learn. I'm sure I'll be roped into practices with her again this summer though." He shrugged, "I know she'll be disappointed that our father couldn't be bothered to come watch or send her much of a congratulations to making the team... I expected as much." He sighed and watched the game as Mary attempted to score.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                    Ah, such concern for your dear sister
                                    A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
                                    Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
                                    {OoC: }
                                    murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldReserve Beater

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“Yeah, kick their butts!” Jonah cheered, laughing at Sonora’s impression. There was no way he would manage to mimic the same character with a straight face, so he opted to go the route of one of the other male titans… Which, frankly, could have been any of them. None of the boys spoke very eloquently. The blonde leaned in and bumped his shoulder with Sonora’s playfully. “You know, you’re really good at that! We should dress up like a duo one year then. It’d be fun, right? You’d make a great Starfire.”

Jonah caught sight of Edgar and his jaw dropped. He was right on the snitch! Would he get it this time? He quickly patted Sona’s arm to catch her attention and pointed the seeker out, swiftly pulling his camera back out and taking a picture just before the boy caught the snitch. “Alright, Eddie!!” He grinned and sat his camera back down, so excited he was afraid he might burst and break his camera if he didn’t move it somewhere safe. “Ah, I wish we could have been out there, that was wicked!” Jonah hadn’t been sure if he would continue quidditch after this year as a reserve, but… After getting immersed in all the excitement? He definitely wanted to give it another go. Muggle sports weren’t much his cup of tea, but this? This was amazing!

Status
When // Winter 2042
Where // Quidditch Stands
With // Sonora and other students
Feeling // Ravenclaw Pride
Thinking // WE WON!!

OOC:
Sorry it took me until like the end of the game to reply, omggg

Addaellis

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:24 pm

♪♫ Sonora Li

Dressing up like Star? That could be fun. I could dye my hair and...her usual uniform is too revealing though...but maybe that outfit from--

Sonora frowned a little when Hufflepuff scored with the Quaffle again, but Jonah caught her arm immediately, pointing out--Eddie! He was so close--"Whoot! Nice catch, Eddie!"

She turned with a wide grin in time hear the shutter click and the game-ending moment immortalized in a photo. "Alright Jonah, now I have to see the rest of your collection."

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕĸιn тнe ѕυn, ғall aѕleep
                                              wιѕн away, тнe ѕoυl ιѕ cнeap
                                              leѕѕon learned, wιѕн мe lυcĸ
                                              ѕooтнe тнe вυrn, waĸe мe υp

spaceVince was trying to contain his grumbling, and doing a pretty mostly successful job of it, if he did say so himself. It wasn't for James' benefit, of course, not by a longshot. If it'd just been the two of them, he probably wouldn't have stopped complaining for the entire duration of the game. But, Daniel had decided to be the best of best friends and come along to the game with him to save him from the horror of watching Quidditch with James. So, Vince was going to at least try to be somewhat chill about the entire horrible experience.

spaceHis eyes narrowed slightly as he followed James, frowning as they made their way up into the stands close to the Ravenclaw goals.
                                              "Why here?" he asked. "Shouldn't we be closer to the Slytherin side? Since we're here to watch Andi?"

spaceJames chuckled. "Call it me being optimistic," he said, winking at his cousin. "Andi plays for Slytherin; if she's having a good game, she'll spend most of it further down this end of the pitch than the other."

spaceVince considered for a second, and then decided that was pretty sound logic. Then narrowed his eyes, because since when was James that smart? He was about to question the older man more directly, when he admitted to himself that, well. This was his area of expertise, after all. James wasn't very smart when it came to 99% of things, but Quidditch? That he knew better than anyone, Vince was pretty sure. Not that he'd ever say so out loud, because he was loathe to do anything that contributed to James' ego.

spaceSighing, he glanced over at Daniel, trying for a smile.
                                              "Thanks for coming," he said, probably for the millionth time since they'd met up at Hogsmeade earlier. He was trying to be a good, supportive brother, especially since Duane couldn't come to a game, ever, no matter how much he really wanted to. Barring Andi going pro (which, he had to admit, was a possibility, assuming she didn't suck), he'd never be able to watch her play on account of being a muggle. So, Vince didn't mind so much going in his stead. Being alone with James, though, was more than he could handle.

ι'м noт lιĸe тнeм, вυт ι can preтend
                                              тнe ѕυn ιѕ gone, вυт ι нave a lιgнт
                                              тнe day ιѕ done, вυт ι'м нavιng ғυn
                                              ι тнιnĸ ι'м dυмв, мayвe jυѕт нappy

wнere - Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw End
                                              wнen - Ravenclaw v Slytherin
                                              wιтн - James, Daniel
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

James #B06500

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι waĸe υp every evenιng wιтн a вιg ѕмιle on мy ғace
                                              and ιт never ғeelѕ oυт oғ place
                                              and yoυ're ѕтιll proвaвly worĸιng aт a nιne тo ғιve pace
                                              ι wonder нow вad тнaт тaѕтeѕ

spaceBas settled into the stands with a small smile. It was rare that he got to go to a game that he didn't have a strong personal investment in. As of right now, there weren't any players on the pitch that he was particularly connected to. Lillith was on the Ravenclaw team, but she was on reserve. Obviously if she got called in, he'd cheer for her, she was family. But at the moment, the next closest connection he had was... probably Andi Masters, since Ada was friends with Lyre and all. He still wasn't totally sure how that family tree worked, but then again, he wasn't really sure how the Whitethorne family tree worked, either. Or the Borson family tree, though at least in that case it was because of a lot of adoptions.

spaceHe settled into the stands with a grin, resting hi elbows on his knees. It was always fun to watch the games, but it was also fun to be able to do it without any bias. He wasn't captain or even vice captain of his team, so it's not like he was involved in scouting, but still. He could run back and talk about what he'd observed, and it was always fun to speculate about who the next round of recruits would be. It was easier to that when his teammates weren't ribbing him about how he 'obviously was talking up his nephew because he was biased' or whatever else. Which, it didn't even make sense for him to talk up Zach, first off. He was pretty sure the boy had no professional aspirations, so why would he? In any case, he could admit that when he came to the Gryffindor games. Which was why he'd decided to come today. So he could watch a game, and not care about who won. Should be a good time. He just wished that someone had been available to join him. Oh, well.

and тrυтн вe тold ι мιѕѕ yoυ - and тrυтн вe тold ι'м lyιng
                                              wнen yoυ ѕee мy ғace нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell - нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell
                                              wнen yoυ walĸ мy way нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell - нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell
                                              ιғ yoυ ғιnd a мan тнaт'ѕ worтн a daмn and тreaтѕ yoυ well
                                              тнen нe'ѕ a ғool, yoυ're jυѕт aѕ well, нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell

wιтн - who
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

pyehh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:24 am
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Daniel never thought he'd be back here in the stands of the Quidditch pitch in Hogwarts after graduation, but it was funny what things happen. He attended the games at school sometimes, mostly when his sister played, but otherwise he preferred to stay inside since he was never really interested in Quidditch. Vince was the reason he was even here in the first place, which was ironic given his best friend's severe distaste for the sport. When Vince complained about being dragged to attend Andi's game with James, Daniel offered to join him for moral support—he liked Andi and it would've been against the Geneva convention to leave Vince alone to make it through a Quidditch game alone with his cousin no matter how nice James was (besides, Vince's very palpable relief at his offer was a little funny).

Daniel felt a little out of place among the cheering students as he, Vince, and James made their way through the jostling crowd towards their seats. It was uncomfortable and a bit stifling but he didn't say anything, instead keeping one eye on the steps to make sure he didn't trip and get trampled by eager students. Strangely enough, they were sitting in the Ravenclaw stands rather than the Slytherin ones and Vince noted this as well, questioning his cousin about it, but James' response made sense. Daniel just shrugged and followed their lead.

As they climbed up the steps, Vince turned to him and thanked him for coming, something that he'd been doing frequently ever since he'd arrived. and Daniel waved him off with a smile. "Don't mention it, really," he waved off his apology with a smile. "Can't exactly call myself your best friend if I leave you to your misery," he laughed lightly. Vince hadn't actually complained as much as he could've, surprisingly, even though it was obvious to Daniel that he was still sour about the whole experience. He didn't mind the grumbling honestly, but he appreciated the sentiment.

"It'll be really awkward to cheer for Slytherin from here though," he said as they settled into their seats, glancing around at the blue and bronze clad crowd surrounding them warily. "Are you sure this is the best place to sit?" he echoed Vince's previous doubts, although his tone made the question more rhetorical than anything. James made a valid point, but people took Quidditch seriously.

• WHERE Quidditch pitch tab tab tab WITH Vince and James tab tab tab FEELING a little anticipation

OOC I'm really sorry for the delay! I hadn't realised you posted, my mistake crying

Cara MiaKitty

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceVince half-chuckled at Daniel's concern regarding their seats. On the one hand, he understood his friend's apprehension. After all, if pop culture were to be believed, they were basically asking for a beating by sitting here. But, as much as Vince disliked Quidditch, he'd never known the crowds at Hogwarts to show much animosity towards the opposing team and its supporters. Granted, he hadn't gone to a lot of games, but he was pretty sure no one was breaking out into fist fights in the stands.

space"Awkward, maybe," James said with a reassuring smile, cutting in before Vince could say anything. "Best place, yeah. At least, if Slytherin's chasers are doing their job. Which we want to assume they're doing, on account of Andi being one of 'em and all. And that friend of hers, what's his name-"

space"Will," Vince supplied helpfully.

space"Will, right," James nodded. "I can never remember which is which. House-wise, at least. Feel bad."

spaceVince didn't bother to point out that the only reason he could remember which was which, was that only one of them had a massive crush on James. And Duane. But then, James was so used to people have crushes on him that it was basically background noise at this point. Vince was just grateful the younger boy didn't seem to have a thing for him, because it was bad enough watching Duane flounder in awkwardness over the whole thing. He had no idea how he'd cope. Badly, for sure.

spaceVince was pulled from his thoughts by James' very loud and very sudden, "Oi!" He looked up to see his cousin flagging down another adult, one that looked... vaguely familiar? "Blythe, what the hell're you doin' here?"

spaceAs the other man turned and smiled at the group, he racked his brain trying to come up with the name. Blythe, that was... oh, Of course. He played. For... well, not Scotland. "Nothing better to do today," the man replied, seeming somewhat hesitant before he interpreted James' waving as an invitation to join them. "I like seeing the kids play."

space"Kids," James scoffed. "Like you aren't a kid yourself, still." Vince snorted. He supposed James had finally reached that age where he was too old to continue pretending to be young, so he was instead going to treat everyone younger than him like a toddler for the sake of his own ego. Apparently, the sound had drawn his cousin's attention. James gestured to the two he was with, grinning. "This is my cousin Vince, and his best mate Daniel. Boys, this is Sebastian Blythe, he plays Chaser for Wales. And Ada Whitethorne's little brother."

spaceSebastian Blythe smiled, offering a hand to Vince, who shook it somewhat mechanically. Great, now it'd be a whole game of listening to them talk shop. Him being related to Lyre's best friend at least explained why he and James were so friendly. The older blond paused, however, face twitching somewhat, an odd light in his eyes, when he caught Daniel's face. "Daniel, right," he said, offering his hand in turn. "Uh, 'lo." Vince's eyes narrowed slightly. They knew each other! Granted, the guy wasn't that much older-looking than them, they'd probably been in school together at least a little. But that didn't explain how they knew each other.

wιтн - James, Daniel
                                              - ooc -
                                              It's my fault, I realize I typo'ed your username in the quote ^^;;
                                              Anyway this game ended p much immediately but we can just... pretend it didn't >.>
                                              ALSO I have realized Daniel might.. have a type?

James #b06500
                                              Sebastian #ce5900

oyehh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:02 am
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • In hindsight, the question was a bit silly, and Daniel winced internally, but neither Vince nor James mentioned it—in fact James was quick to reassure to reassure him. He did manage to hold back a snort at the older man's admission about not remembering the houses of his younger cousin's friends; Daniel himself found it hard to keep track of most of his cousin's friends let alone their houses and at this point he found it was better to nod along and hope their names would be dropped and before pretending that nothing was amiss and he knew it all along. Less rude and embarrassing, and it worked for most people whose names he forgot.

"I mean, it's not like you'll be greeting them by their houses, and they don't really matter outside Hogwarts," he pointed out. At least, it shouldn't, which was a relief because excluding his friends and year mates, Daniel would be hard-pressed to match names and houses. "I'm sure they'll do well though," he said, referring to Andi and her friend.

The calm was broken by James suddenly calling out to someone else on the stands, maybe a friend? Curious, Daniel turned to look only to be greeted by an unfortunately familiar face. Of all the people to meet here and now, it had to be the guy he'd made an utter fool of himself in front of in the park, and he was approaching them. He surreptitiously looked around for a chance to avoid him but nothing stood out and he was stuck. It wasn't that Daniel never wanted to see him again (because admittedly, he would've liked to meet him again and talk to him properly), but not without warning like this!

Fortunately, neither of them noticed his silent panic, but unfortunately, it turned out that James was actually quite friendly with the guy (and wasn't that a funny coincidence??), chatting cheerily with him. Any hopes that Daniel might have had about going unnoticed were dashed when James turned to him and Vince to introduce them to his friend. At least he had a name to go with his face now, Sebastian, and it was no wonder he thought he'd looked familiar back when they met given his profession and relations; he should've made the connection earlier. At least his dog isn't here, Daniel thought distantly, because as nice as his dog turned out, he wasn't quite ready for a second meeting.

After shaking Vince's hand, Sebastian turned towards him, judging by his expression, it was quite clear that Daniel wasn't the only one who remembered their meeting. "Uhm, hi," he responded, shaking the offered hand with an awkward smile. "I uh, I didn't expect to see you here," he added after a moment, ears warming up with embarrassment. He could feel Vince's eyes boring into him and he knew he'd have to explain later. For now though, Daniel found himself feeling calmer than he did after that he'd actually spoken, oddly enough. So far, things were going better than the last time they'd spoken (which given his flailing last time, was a rather a low bar).

• WHERE Quidditch pitch tab tab tab WITH Vince, James and Sebastian tab tab tab FEELING a little anticipation

OOC Time stretches however we want it in RP xD And omg, I hadn't even noticed, but you're right, he does xDDDDDDD

Cara MiaKitty

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι waĸe υp every evenιng wιтн a вιg ѕмιle on мy ғace
                                              and ιт never ғeelѕ oυт oғ place
                                              and yoυ're ѕтιll proвaвly worĸιng aт a nιne тo ғιve pace
                                              ι wonder нow вad тнaт тaѕтeѕ

spaceBas somewhat regretted joining them; Daniel was obviously not thrilled at his presence. He ignored how that stung, trying not to sigh. Alright, so they hadn't gotten off on the best foot, exactly. But he'd thought that, dog-induced panicking aside, it hadn't been that bad. If it'd happened in a film, he'd have thought it was a bit cheesy, maybe. Of course, that was only if it functioned as a meet-cute. He didn't think their situation qualified. Still, he'd thought that the overall vibe had been positive. Now, he was second-guessing that. Not like they'd exchanged any information beyond names or decided to try and be friends, but he hadn't thought running into each other again would be uncomfortable. Showed what he knew.

spaceUnfortunately, unless he could come up with a convincing reason to bail, he was stuck. He knew James Masters well enough to know that he would pick up on something going on, and probably make things worse on Daniel. He was like a dog with a bone when it came to stuff like that, and also maybe Bas should lay off dog-related thoughts when it came to Daniel, seeing as he'd been traumatized by Tootles. Or maybe he should just... not think of Daniel at all, since he'd apparently misread the situation and all. Point being, he was a Blythe, and therefore a terrible liar. So there was no way he could leave without it becoming a Big Huge Thing in James' eyes, and then the man would probably harass Daniel about it, and nobody wanted that. Except maybe James. And possibly Ada, nosy thing that she was. But she'd make into exactly the sort of thing that it clearly was not, which was a meet-cute.

spaceResigned to his fate, and praying that he could get through the (hopefully short) game without putting his foot in his mouth, he tried for a smile. It was... mostly successful.
                                              "Yeah, uh, same," he chuckled, hoping James was too busy watching the game to notice their familiarity. Vince, he could tell, had caught on. Hopefully, that obnoxious nosiness wasn't a genetic trait, and he wouldn't call them on it. Then again, that was a lot of hoping. "Uh, do you come to a lot of the games?" He didn't think he'd ever seen him at one before. James, he'd seen plenty, but never with anyone else. Then again, it wasn't like he had been paying such close attention to anything like that in the past. More recently, well, that was a different story.

and тrυтн вe тold ι мιѕѕ yoυ - and тrυтн вe тold ι'м lyιng
                                              wнen yoυ ѕee мy ғace нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell - нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell
                                              wнen yoυ walĸ мy way нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell - нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell
                                              ιғ yoυ ғιnd a мan тнaт'ѕ worтн a daмn and тreaтѕ yoυ well
                                              тнen нe'ѕ a ғool, yoυ're jυѕт aѕ well, нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell

wιтн - James, Vince, Daniel
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

oyehh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:51 am
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • It looked Daniel wasn't the only one apprehensive about the meeting, either that or he was projecting his own feelings onto Bas but that was less likely. Despite his best efforts to be casual, his nervousness was probably palpable given the mood between them at the moment. Daniel groaned mentally; this was why he needed a warning, so he could gather himself and talk properly. For some reason conversation happened much more normally between the two of them after his freakout than now in a completely normal setting after a coincidental meeting. He looked at Vince for moral support because he didn't know what to say to break the awkward silence.

Bas' question about games came as a welcome break Daniel shook his head in response. "No, this is the first game I've attended since graduation, and only to keep Vince and James company," he replied. "I'm not much of a sports person," he added with a sheepish smile. He paused but as the silence grew, he shook his head. "Sorry, I didn't sound very polite, I was just caught off-guard. Not because I didn't want to see you, you really helped me, I just didn't expect it," he tried to explain himself and to dispel the strained atmosphere. The more he spoke, the more comfortable he became since silence only made him fret more, and that lead to more flailing and rambling on his part. He didn't make a good impression the first time and doing it again would be even worse.

"I didn't realise you played Quidditch though, especially internationally," Daniel admitted, redundantly because that was already quite clear. He should've realised sooner though, but he'd adopted Vince's habit of not paying much attention to James' talks about his work whenever they met. It wasn't a good thing, but he couldn't help that he didn't share the man's interest! Speaking of which, Daniel shot the James an apprehensive look; he could foresee an interrogation session soon, from both Vince and James because neither of the two would let this go and while he fully intended to fill Vince in, James personally knew Bas and he could be... enthusiastic.

• WHERE Quidditch pitch tab tab tab WITH Vince, James and Sebastian tab tab tab FEELING worried

OOC Ugh, I'm awful, sorry x.x have an awkward duck

Cara MiaKitty

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceVince practically wanted to hiss 'traitor' under his breath when Daniel commented on Sebastian playing professionally, if only because the whole reason he was here was so that Vince would have someone to talk to about something other than bloody Quidditch! So much for that plan. It was only his curiosity about their apparent relationship (if it could be called such) and desire to, well, not be a d**k to his friend, that stopped him from making a snide comment. He also wasn't going to draw attention to the fact that they clearly knew each other, because doing so with James in earshot was asking for trouble. There was a fair amount of awkwardness hanging in the air between the two, and Vince was pretty sure the last thing it needed was James Masters deciding to stick his nose in it. He had to deal with it enough himself that he'd hardly wish it on his worst enemy, let alone his best mate.

space"Uh, yeah, got drafted out of school," Sebastian was saying, looking a bit sheepish. "I always wanted to play, I mean, that was basically my plan from day one of having a plan. Might've considered a few other options here and there, thanks to... well, personal stuff. But mostly I just... wanted to play." He smiled faintly, glancing at James. "Dunno, guess it's all some of us are good at, huh, Masters?"

spaceJames snorted, shooting the other man a faux-offended look. "Dunno what you're on about, mate, I can think of at least one other thing I'm plenty good at-"

space"Can we bloody well not?" Vince growled, elbowing his cousin in the ribs.

space"Seconded," Sebastian added, looking a little disturbed at the thought. "I know I don't see your wife much, but I don't think I could look her in the face if I had to listen to you go on about all that."

spaceJames simply snickered, muttering something about the two of them being no fun, and turned his attention back to the game. "Andi told me Slytherin's seeker is Deaf," he said, eyes scanning the pitch for sight of the boy. Predictably, this got Sebastian's attention, and the two men both focused their attention on him. The two began discussing, rather seriously, whether or not Deafness had an effect on a person's ability to play the game. Vince and Daniel weren't quite shut out of the conversation, since he figured if they had anything to say, they could. But Vince had a hard time thinking of anything to say.

spaceInstead, he moved in closer to Daniel, voice dropping so that the two men, wrapped up in their conversation as they were, wouldn't notice or overhear.
                                              "So what's all that about, eh?" he asked, head jerking slightly towards Sebastian. "He helped you? With what?" Alright, so he was being nosy, too. But Daniel was his best friend, he just wanted to know what was going on in his life! Plus, it wasn't like he was going to meddle. He was just curious. Big difference.

wιтн - James, Daniel
                                              - ooc -
                                              - - -

James #b06500
                                              Sebastian #ce5900

oyehh

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash