Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
SimplePickup Youtube channel : What are your thoughts ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count
  +1
View Results

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:48 am
That youtube channel has ''joking videos'' (I don't know how to call them) and tips video for GUYS on how to pick up girls....
Have you watched any of those videos that are made for guys?
As a girl, what do you think of their tips? Good or bad ? Is it going to work on you?

Here is a video I just watched :
How to touch a girl

What I think of his tips :
If he just met this girl at the club... and he behaves like that... Errr I would have ran away if I was that girl !

Looks like she likes it. Maybe his tips only work for people like her.

Second Video :How to get her number
What I think : Ok... Obviously, they just met girls and started to flirt with them, got very physical... And in the end... They are going to F !

Maybe it's just me but... I'm not that type of person... where a guy can touch me easily like that, say sweet words like : I'm madly in love with you.
When we just met like... 5 minutes ago ?

I wonder if those girls knew they pick up girls ''daily'', get phones numbers of many other girls, flirting with them, set many dates... Will they fall into their arms so easily?

emotion_donotwant

emotion_puke

Tell me what you girls think !!! Put a link of the video you watched if it's not the same as mine...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:14 am
Just let the guys think they are right.  

Dyemanic

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:46 am
Considering I'm demi-sexual I have to have an emotional bond before I consider a relationship so nothing really works on me. Any guy who tries things like that on me would either get slapped or get an elbow to the face. emotion_sweatdrop I wouldn't do it on purpose it's just my first reaction to things like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:30 pm
Banshee Cupcake
Considering I'm demi-sexual I have to have an emotional bond before I consider a relationship so nothing really works on me. Any guy who tries things like that on me would either get slapped or get an elbow to the face. emotion_sweatdrop I wouldn't do it on purpose it's just my first reaction to things like that.
lol ! I often say that too.. ''I'll slap him''... I only did once, but my hand didn't reach his face, because he ''dodge' it...
So I decided to not slap anymore razz .. because it was such a fail !  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:45 pm
XxAriaxX
Banshee Cupcake
lol ! I often say that too.. ''I'll slap him''... I only did once, but my hand didn't reach his face, because he ''dodge' it...
So I decided to not slap anymore razz .. because it was such a fail !
Meh, I don't have that problem a lot since I don't leave the house except for school. Though when I do slap someone it hits about 98% of the time. I fight with my redneck cousins every time we're around each other and they're a bit big, not to be rude because I really don't want to come off that way! But I can take the both of them on at once with no problem and I'm 86 lbs which is about 130lbs lighter than the oldest?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:38 pm
gonk  

Miss_XxAriaxX

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas