Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

Welcome my lovelies

This here is my simple quest thread, so welcome, and do have a nice stay here.
                      Pull up a comfy chair, I'll put on a kettle, and we can have a nice chat over a warm brew together.
                      Unfortunately for my virtual wallet, I have luxurious taste in items, particularly clothing and hair.
                      I've recently depleted my gold count to 45k, when I was very nearly 700k, and there are still so many things my heart desires.
                      So I made this thread in the hopes that some kind souls would lend me help by donating gold, unwanted items, or buying from my shop.
                      Or we can chat together about tea, Doctor Who, books, etc. Anything you want to talk about!
                      And in the mean time, I'll be playing Booty Grab and other games to slowly reach my goal.

User Image

The rules here

Follow all Gaia Online ToS and Rules, no exceptions.
                      Please don't quote things from the first page, everything starts to get messy.
                      Be kind to each other. Respect is a two way road, you only get what you give.
                      I will not tolerate any racist, sexist, or generally offensive talk in my thread.
                      Do not come in here and beg for gold or items. This is my thread, not yours.
                      Do not steal my graphics, I worked hard to make these look pretty.
                      These rules are subject to change.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

My terribly long list

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

All together it came to around 17mil, which is a huge goal to meet.
                      But I've been making good progress so far, thanks to one awesome donator, and Booty Grab.
                      It will take quite some time to finish, I know, and any help from you lovely people is super appreciated.
                      So let's go at it one item at a time.

CURRENT QUEST
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FUTURE QUESTS
                      User ImageUser ImageUser Image

COMPLETED QUESTS
                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

What I offer in return

So there are quite a number of items that I have my heart set on.
                      Any and all help is greatly appreciated, whether it be donations of gold, or random items you don't want anymore.
                      In return, I can:
                      = Try to draw something for you
                      = Write something, such as a poem, short story, create a character for you
                      = Help out with achievements
                      = Tektek something for you
                      = Help out with forum coding or picture editing
                      = Be your friend!

Feel free to request something I haven't listed, and I'll let you know if I'm able to do it.
                      Obviously there is to be no sexually explicit requests, such as nude pictures or cybering.
                      Not only is it gross, and against the site rules, but it's insulting to me.

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 am
User Image

My Affiliates

If you wish to be an affiliate of mine, please pm your request to me, do not post it.
                      Please only 200x40 or 80x30, and don't forget to have one of mine in your section.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/under-construction/t.82731963/?_gaia_t_=7564][img]http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae302/CadenzaoftheHeart/bookuno.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/under-construction/t.82731963/?_gaia_t_=7564][img]http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae302/CadenzaoftheHeart/booktres.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kind Donators

The beautiful people who have, out of the kindness in their hearts, donated something to help me on my way.
                      Please do not contact them begging for donations, that is not how this works.

The Extraordinary Giver -- Coraline Antique Gold Key
                      Koi no Shizuku -- 1,000,000 gold ALL OF THE GRATITUDE
                      Philanthropists_Society -- 10,000 gold to help me along my way
                      WinterSnowyKitten -- 40,000 gold and Band of Bremen from my wishlist <3 so much thanks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:30 am
User Image

Dress-Up Time!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      I only own one of each item, so no doubling up.
                      Please don't change the hair, skin or eyes, unless using items that do so.
                      The only extra items that are allowed to be used are the ones I'm questing for.
                      I like color themes, and avatars that look like they have character.
                      And I prefer simple to semi-clutter, but don't feel like you need to limit yourself.
                      I want to see what all your creative minds can do!
                      Have fun!

User Image

My Favorites

none yet

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:34 am

an update to my quests was made
                      if you care to take a look

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:14 pm