Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Halloween CYO Plushie Games Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:47 am
User Image

START DATE: NOW
END DATE: ~OCTOBER 31st 11:30PM CST
(to give people 30 minutes to get their newly won plushies into the raffle)

exclaim Please read the rules. exclaim

NEW RULES

• No Mules
  • Be read each game type's individual rules
  • Fill the form out completely.
  • Pleeeease NO DRAMA: If you don't win a game please don't beg or plead or attack. And definitely don't do any finger pointing.
  • Follow TOS, Shop, and Main CYO Thread rules.
  • You CAN play a game to win a plushie to gift to a friend: however they must fit within the person playings rules and you must state you are doing so when you play (though you do not have to say who you are trying for until you actually win.). You cannot get one for yourself and one for a friend in the same game.
  • More Games Types may be added if we think of something fun that'd be fun to do for you guys.
  • More rules may be added as necessary

-IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK THEM IN THIS THREAD-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:01 am
Game Types

User Image

If you want to run a short game for giving away random plushies, you may post 1-5 plushies In one of the following ways. You MUST be the artist of the plushie.

-------FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE/ASK: First person to quote your post or ask for it gets the plushie. If you're giving multiples away at a time, they can only pick one to quote. You can either have it TICKETLESS (only those with no plushies) or OPEN (anyone can try). Do not do this for more than five plushies at a time. If its a Semi-custom, be sure to finish before the CYO closes.

------- RANDOM PLUSH TRADE: You post the Finished plushie(s) you wish to trade for a plush soquili in return. You MUST accept the first offer given to you regardless of who offers it/what the plushie looks like and have no choice in which one the person takes in return. If you are offering a trade with someone who's posted a trade You are allowed to offer multiples and let them pick which one they want in exchange for the one you are asking for. You may NOT Trade with the same person more than Twice in this manor. If you're giving away multiples they cannot trade for two at the same time. .Do not do this for more than five plushies at a time. ALL PLUSHIES INVOLVED MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE OFFERING. (Though you CAN offer to make Minor changes/additions to the plushie you made.) *Clarification* You must have a plush to trade with and offer it when you claim a plush

------- THE NEXT ___ PEOPLE: Similar to First person to quote (or asks), a limit of 3-5 people can sign up or simply post and are rolled for the plushie/order of picking on multiple plushies. You can either have it TICKETLESS (only those with no plushies) or OPEN (anyone can try). Do not do this for more than five plushies at a time. If its a Semi-custom, be sure to finish before the CYO closes.

------- TRICK OR TREAT GRABBAG: You post the following picture(s) as place holders for the plushie (Or something similar you create yourself). First person to claim each one wins the one they claim, and then their prize is revealed. The placeholders must be labled in a way that people can tell the difference, but do not have to have anything to do with or look anything like the actual plushie.

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:14 am
Form

Post THUMBNAIL of Plushie with link to full sized only!

[align=center][color=orange][size=18]I HAVE A PLUSH (or two) TO GIVE AWAY TO A LUCKY GHOUL![/size][/color][/align]

[b]Method of distribution:[/b] PICK ONE: FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE/ASK, RANDOM PLUSH TRADE, THE NEXT __(Put number here)_ PEOPLE, TRICK-OR-TREAT GRABBAG
[b]Rules for claiming:[/b] OPEN/TICKETLESS

[b]Plushie(s) in question[/b] (1-5 plushies)
[url=Fullsized][img]Thumnail[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:19 am

I HAVE A PLUSH (or five) TO GIVE AWAY TO A LUCKY GHOUL!

Method of distribution: First 5 people to ask!
Rules for claiming: OPEN

Plushie(s) in question
Two plush-seasons ago I made this horrible thing for myself.

User Image

I'd love to pass the tentacles around. These are Semi-Custom! Please pick two to three colors to get your own squid-face. (these are mostly for fun as the rules say that mutations may not carry over from plush to Soq)

I've ditched the head ridges and the plaid shirt, and plushes will look more like these:
User Image User Image

Color'in. emotion_brofist  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:23 am
Could I get one please, Starie? 8D I've had a big Lovecraft thing going lately.

I'd like one with black and bright green!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 am
Okay those are so neat looking. I'd love to have one that is purple, black and silver.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 am
Starie may have I one in blue, burgundy, and gold ^_^ One of my favorite elder gods and my fav color. What a combo ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:35 am

I'd love one... My fav colors are orange and black, but anything cauldron inspired would be cool...

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:42 am
May I have one? Orange and black?

Thanks for the chance!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:42 am
Could I have one as well? X3 I'd love if it had the unicorn horn as well, and I'll leave the colors and design up to you so long as it's spooky! >3

Edit: Oh, opps! Seems like I missed out. ^ ^ <3

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:52 am
Oh my gosh, those are amazing =D! Is there any chance you would release the psd for others to use nwn?

If you are taking requests, I would super love to have one whee . I enjoy chartreuse and tyrian purple

I also like it when a marking is outlined, if it is a simple outline nwn.

Thank you for making plushies, Starie =D!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:10 pm
I HAVE A PLUSH (or two) TO GIVE AWAY TO A LUCKY GHOUL!

Method of distribution: RANDOM PLUSHIE TRADE
Rules for claiming: Open (Since I have no control over who offers what for what in this ;D)

Plushie(s) in question
ALL CLAIMED!

CLAIMED

Tara de Draiocht:
User Image

User Image for User Image

Tefla:
User Image
User Image for User Image  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:27 pm
can I have the first one please?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:28 pm
mindsend
I HAVE A PLUSH (or two) TO GIVE AWAY TO A LUCKY GHOUL!

Method of distribution: RANDOM PLUSHIE TRADE
Rules for claiming: Open (Since I have no control over who offers what for what in this ;D)

Plushie(s) in question

User ImageUser Image

Can I please have the fluffy tail =D? nvm x3. Good luck in the conversion raffle, Poppet 4laugh  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:31 pm
Tara de Draiocht
can I have the first one please?

This is one of the "plush trades" so you have to actually have something to trade with  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff