Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: cyhorse
Description of your dream plushie:
I would like a black/brown/white coloration. Just some halloweenish theme with skeleton markings or whatever else may come to mind.
I also like dark colors mixed with bits of bright colors like dark purple/indigo with white or dark blue with gold.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:35 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: dbz2010
Description of your dream plushie: something based on this color palette  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:45 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name:Zakiax
Description of your dream plushie: Something that is blue, black and light orange with a hint of white. Markings are up to you, breed is up to you.

Or

Something that is pink, black, silver or dark grey, with a hint of dark blue. Markings and breed is up to you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: LexThetaSigma
Description of your dream plushie: Anything would be wonderful, except insanely creepy or lots of blood and guts.

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Jinx Creed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:40 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Jinx Creed
Description of your dream plushie: something natural looking (natural horse) with a halloween twist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:49 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Saint Sergio
Description of your dream plushie: Anything brown/blue/silver. ;w; Good with anything.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:19 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Kaname Kyoto
Description of your dream plushie:Okay, what I really want is my OC as a zombie werewolf, if possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:44 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Yayoi
Description of your dream plushie: Don't really have one. Just want to feel special~ 8D

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:15 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Faithofthefallen
Description of your dream plushie:
Just ideas: Butterflies, Lolitas, skulls. Its the thought that counts, honestly would be thrilled with anything!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:14 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: XBlind-DarknessX
Description of your dream plushie: I have always found Halloween to be one of the best holidays, and rather than giving a description I will just lightly touch on what I enjoy the most. There is just something wondrous about the way candles look when glowing on a Fall evening, the same thing goes with fog. Though I have never seen actual fog on Halloween I do enjoy the way it rolls lazily over the ground when a fog machine is in use haha. (Just to clarify, don't love the machine love the fog. sweatdrop ) I also adore the reds, yellows, and oranges that tinge the leaves around this time of year, it is so gorgeous! Lastly, I really love the way old books look, like the grimoire witches used to use. I see those as decorations in magazines and I just adore them. I also love the very light and flowy fabrics that you can nearly see through. So yea...that pretty much sums up my list. Hopefully I didn't make it too long. And, not to be too particular, but I have always dreamed of having a Kalona. ^^ I love the plushie versions! So cute!

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

ClockworkMidnight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:17 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Shad-O 1315
Description of your dream plushie: Something devilishly skeletal with black and white. I love bones, scratches and scars and sharp teeth! OMNOMNOM! perhaps a skull necklace too?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:57 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Devil NightShade
Description of your dream plushie: I love anything covered in bones, bloody, zombie-like. Kalonas are my fave breed, but anything is good with me.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:39 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Description of your dream plushie: Something to do with the moon... or mist... or the forest at night. blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:28 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: naggeela
Description of your dream plushie: Anything with teals and blues, but anything is good by me.

naggeela

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:54 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: ImAHarumiBunny
Description of your dream plushie: I want something dark for this Halloween! Something either male and black with red, blood maybe or whatever! I wouldn't mind! I just want something dark and sinister! Be it dark and horror/gore themed or something dealing with the occult and magic or feminine with purple, black and silver <3
Satisfy my Halloween darkness craving please! I'm dying and itching to have that darkness into my collection, that madness that makes Halloween special!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff