Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Halloween CYO Hopefuls thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: mewmew kittykat94
Description of your dream plushie: I'd love anything really. As much as I love blood/gore and the like, cute things or creepy would be amazing. Wolves, vamps, monsters in general, its all great xD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Description of your dream plushie: Something based on my avi, maybe? I didn't even realize how Halloween-ish it was until I got a second look at it. Alternately, ghost plushie! 0u0

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:06 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name:
Description of your dream plushie: May I has human plushes of my characters Ehawee and Kuwahu?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:45 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: vballlvr5
Description of your dream plushie: I really love the creepy, cobwebby, lacey, bloody (but not gorey-no organs and such) side of things over pumpkin and the like aspects but if you feel inspired to color me a ploosh and want to give it a bit of a pumpkin flare I won't complain (; - bones and costumey stuff is good too, love that (: .... clocks, puppets  

vballlvr5

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:35 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Split personality
Description of your dream plushie:
ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE. Or something squid like. Or typical goth stuff. I love bones too.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:29 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Skypriestess
Description of your dream plushie: Lace wings black, silver, ivory, and steel blue.  

Skypriestess

Fashionable Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:48 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: ArashiX
Description of your dream plushie: Ghost fluttercorn, and I have a thing for lace patterns and subtle glows! I have a ghost flutter (uncert), and I think she's fantastically cool. @___@ Feel free to design a relative or something!

OR, on the other end of the spectrum, I adore fiery colours and other such autumn-y things like the harvest moon. <3

OR, if inspiration strikes you, check out:

My Quest Thread, but specifically the last form, as she's a river demon and best fits the Halloween theme (I think).

OR..!

Surprise me by pulling inspiration from the dream plush suggestions above and my quest thread. Anything given will be adored. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Description of your dream plushie: Something green and black? Something incorporating wolves? Maybe skulls/skull markings? Your choice, I'd really just be happy with anything! Have fun~ c: <3

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:05 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Rikku Takanashi
Description of your dream plushie: A Candle Spirit Like thing like it would be Candle colored with maybe 3 little(not too little) Flames like a Candlabra

Thankies if someone chooses to color one for me  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:22 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Ruhane Chiisai
Description of your dream plushie: I'd love something themed for a Kokeshi in fall colors. Something hippy-tastic would be cool, too. I enjoy the color Crimson when paired with black. (And as my avvy shows, on it's own. ^-^)  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Raving.Rabbids

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:03 pm
    PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH

Name: Raving.Rabbids
    Description of your dream plushie: Both Halloween and fall are my favorite times of the year. So anything halloween related - skulls, zombies, bats, ghosts, gore, exposed bones, skeletons, anything! and also anything having to do with the autumn season would work just fine. Maybe even something that is really adorable but has a twisted and dark side/look to it would work too :] I also like anything that has canine features, sugar skulls, and also lizards. >w< Honestly, I'd be more than grateful with anything.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:12 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: White Neko Chan
Description of your dream plushie: I always love anything with zombies, tigers.. snow leopards..Maybe something to do with Samhain as Halloween is normally called for wiccans and pagans.  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:20 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Ol-j-man
Description of your dream plushie: I love natural colors with unnatural markings or warm colors mixed with white/black~ Thematic-wise, Halloween has a lot of favs, the topmost being zombies, demonic, bonesssss, fangs, blood, glowing eyes, lanterns - really, I'm good with anything creepy on any level! Species-wise, I'm leaning more towards Kalonas/hybrids of them, especially mixed with hippogryphs (dem taloned feets and feathers yo).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:39 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: derivative
Description of your dream plushie: Honestly, I'd love just about anything. Anybody who'd like to make me a plushie can just go wild. The only things that I'd ask you to please avoid are excessive gore, tentacles, and baldness. Otherwise, whatever strikes your fancy. <3

You could have a look through my teepee and make someone inspired by/related to one of them if you liked! It's not fully updated atm, but the only Soq missing from it aarreeee: Lykke, Dusan, Itali, Cressida, Sebastian, and Viola.

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas