Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:07 pm
Lunadriel
Sorry to be a newblet. Can someone tell me how to resize images to get them to fit on the cert? The plushies are always huge in comparison.

which program are you using?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:11 pm
Adobe photoshop  

Lunadriel

slimycrow

Original Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:15 pm
Edit>> Free transform then you can drag the corners. I usually hold the shift key while I do it to help keep proportions  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:18 pm
on the plush, go to layers - merge visible - then copy paste that onto a new picture. Then go to image - size and scalae it down to about 35%?

Or you can paste the large size right onto the cert and go to edit > free transform and resize it that way. To get it to be to scale (not stretched out) look at your smallest value at the top bar (W/H - not X/Z) and make them even.  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:27 pm
Andranis
Okay, so... I've seen plushes with alternate wings for Kalonas besides the original wings... Is there a .psd available? heart I went looking but didn't find it sweatdrop
-Has the same question-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:16 am
Lunadriel
Adobe photoshop

have the cert on a separate layer than the plush. have the plush layer selected and a nice shortcut for windows is ctrl + T (if you hadn't got it already)

Edit: Is there no kalona plush this time?  

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:58 am
I had to go to last year's Christmas CYO to get it, but I've also seen Kalona plushes with alternate wings... And that's the one I'm trying to find xd ;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:33 pm
I don't believe I have that template, but I have one with the batwalker, skinwalker, kalona, kirin, angeni, seathi, and it has the feathered template. I downloaded it a while back if you guys would like that template back I can upload it. it has several folders and such and I'm not quite certain who made it...  

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:16 am
Deadly Nonchalance
I don't believe I have that template, but I have one with the batwalker, skinwalker, kalona, kirin, angeni, seathi, and it has the feathered template. I downloaded it a while back if you guys would like that template back I can upload it. it has several folders and such and I'm not quite certain who made it...

I think someone was looking for the feathered template, so that'd be totally awesome if you could heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:22 pm
Andranis
Deadly Nonchalance

I think someone was looking for the feathered template, so that'd be totally awesome if you could heart

Here's the link to the file I have. Soquili Plush Template  

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:06 pm
Because I was asked by a friend.

If others want to use it here is the Demon two tailed cat Soquili File That I edited.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:32 pm
I have 13 templates I've been saving from past events. Not sure what's on some of them but I'd be willing to send the file to someone if they want to upload them.

I have no memory of who made what though.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:52 pm

I am willing to upload and host any of the plushie files for anyone. I have my own website, so they'd be hosted permanently without any bandwidth issues. I have a few up there already.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:19 pm
If there's anyone willing to make me an awsomely ghoulish plush, lemme know.
;o;
I would myself but my comp died, and I don't want to bog down my bf's comp with CS5.
:C  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:53 pm
So Im a derp... The speech bubble things. It says we can use them as banners in TP's....

Does that mean we can use then as the head shot things for the first post in them too? Or Just like Banners for RP/Pet post.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff