Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
An Apology

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

River_Moonwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:05 am
Hello. As some of you may recall, I was an fairly active member some time back. Then I just....stopped. I'd like to say that there was a good reason for my disappearance, but there really isn't The reason was life got in the way. So this is my apology. An apology, not for leaving so abruptly, but for not giving you guys the courtesy of a notice or reason. Let it be known, however, that I am back, and for good, as it looks right now.

Again, my sincere apologies for my lack of respect.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:18 pm
River_Moonwolf
Hello. As some of you may recall, I was an fairly active member some time back. Then I just....stopped. I'd like to say that there was a good reason for my disappearance, but there really isn't The reason was life got in the way. So this is my apology. An apology, not for leaving so abruptly, but for not giving you guys the courtesy of a notice or reason. Let it be known, however, that I am back, and for good, as it looks right now.

Again, my sincere apologies for my lack of respect.

It's all good!!

You may have noticed, many of the rest of us aren't all that active at the moment either. Hope things are going well for you!!

biggrin  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas