Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
What's your favorite type of food to eat?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you prefer?
  Chinese
  Italian
  Mexican
  Thai
  Sweets
  I don't need to eat, i survive on poll gold alone *noms on gold coin*
View Results

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:11 pm
I'm a bit picky, so i guess a little of everything is what i like sweatdrop except mexian food, i'm not too crazy about that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:23 pm
i like most food so i have no favorite type of food  

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:55 pm
little_kiwis2
I'm a bit picky, so i guess a little of everything is what i like sweatdrop except mexian food, i'm not too crazy about that.

Mexican food is my favorite! I think it's the greatest food invented!

What's you MOST favorite food out of all of them?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:47 pm
Toxic Pepper
little_kiwis2

hmm...i'd have to say chinese food. i just LOVE mongolian beef, especially at this one chinese restaurant. had no idea food could have so much flavor till i ate there 3nodding  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:59 pm
little_kiwis2
Toxic Pepper
little_kiwis2

hmm...i'd have to say chinese food. i just LOVE mongolian beef, especially at this one chinese restaurant. had no idea food could have so much flavor till i ate there 3nodding

Chinese used to be my least favorite, but it's slowly moving on up! I just had it a few days ago!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:38 pm
Toxic Pepper
little_kiwis2
Toxic Pepper
little_kiwis2

Chinese used to be my least favorite, but it's slowly moving on up! I just had it a few days ago!

lucky! gonk what did you have?  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Angelina-ballerina84

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:36 pm
My favorite food would have to be Chinese food,it's the best depending on where you buy the food from.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:41 pm
little_kiwis2

I'm not a fan of Mexican food either...I have to REALLY really be craving it to want to eat anything. Mostly I'll eat Taco Bell/Johns, which isn't really mexican food razz

My favorite is Chinese/Asian food!!! ^_^ LOVE IT! But mostly sweet! Like baked goods.
I also really enjoy potatos: french fries, baked potato, & stuff like that smile I swear, if I could eat & get paid for it, that's all I'd do!  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:56 pm
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

I'm not a fan of Mexican food either...I have to REALLY really be craving it to want to eat anything. Mostly I'll eat Taco Bell/Johns, which isn't really mexican food razz

My favorite is Chinese/Asian food!!! ^_^ LOVE IT! But mostly sweet! Like baked goods.
I also really enjoy potatos: french fries, baked potato, & stuff like that smile I swear, if I could eat & get paid for it, that's all I'd do!

lol to eat and be paid for it. only a few lucky people get to have such a life crying
if you could be a food critic for Any kind of food, what would it be?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:03 pm
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

lol to eat and be paid for it. only a few lucky people get to have such a life crying

Hmm, that tough because I'm sorta picky...I like food, but if it's TOO different or TOO fancy when it shouldn't be (like fancy pizza...seriously?) So Idk..that's hard. I'd have to let it marinate in my brain. razz Maybe really good american food? or Italian (I know I didn't mention that before). I LOVE Fazolie's breadsticks! OMG! I might go tomorrow to get some when I get off work!! ^_^  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 pm
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

Hmm, that tough because I'm sorta picky...I like food, but if it's TOO different or TOO fancy when it shouldn't be (like fancy pizza...seriously?) So Idk..that's hard. I'd have to let it marinate in my brain. razz Maybe really good american food? or Italian (I know I didn't mention that before). I LOVE Fazolie's breadsticks! OMG! I might go tomorrow to get some when I get off work!! ^_^

i think i'd want to critique burgers and fries 3nodding i'm very picky about fries. i like them nice and crunch, none of this soft and squishy business
lol and are those breadsticks really that good?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:16 pm
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

i think i'd want to critique burgers and fries 3nodding i'm very picky about fries. i like them nice and crunch, none of this soft and squishy business

OMG I SO know what you mean about french fries!! They have to be crunchy on the outside & soft on the inside. 3nodding I hate them squishy too!! emotion_donotwant
Oh & YES!! They are really good. But Olive Garden's breadsticks are amazing too!  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 pm
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

OMG I SO know what you mean about french fries!! They have to be crunchy on the outside & soft on the inside. 3nodding I hate them squishy too!! emotion_donotwant
Oh & YES!! They are really good. But Olive Garden's breadsticks are amazing too!

eek you just reminded me of Red Lobsters biscuts....OH My Goodness those things are to die for blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:27 pm
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

eek you just reminded me of Red Lobsters biscuts....OH My Goodness those things are to die for blaugh

OMG! THOSE ARE AMAZING TOO!!!!! I LOVE THEM!! gonk I wish I could eat them right now! lol
Gosh, this thread was such a bad idea to post on...hahaha!
Have you ever had Sarku Japan? It's typically an asian fast food place located in malls. But I think some places have actual restaurants.
But they grill the meat you order right on the grill as you order. I typically get Teriyaki Chicken! emotion_dowant

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:38 pm
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

OMG! THOSE ARE AMAZING TOO!!!!! I LOVE THEM!! gonk I wish I could eat them right now! lol
Gosh, this thread was such a bad idea to post on...hahaha!
Have you ever had Sarku Japan? It's typically an asian fast food place located in malls. But I think some places have actual restaurants.
But they grill the meat you order right on the grill as you order. I typically get Teriyaki Chicken! emotion_dowant

haha yeah, this thread probably made a lot of people hungry whee
and no, i've never had that, but it sounds Awsome! i would definatly want to see beef be grilled before my eyes 4laugh

The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games