Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
most memorable moment? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A tricorn?
  O.O awesome
  ... A what?
  I have one in my backyard.
View Results

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:52 pm
What is the most memorable moment in your life, and why is it the most memorable.
Mine's is when I was in vermonts hills on vacation and i was just relaxing by a creek when a family of deer ran past as the sun was setting.
I'll never forget it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:46 am
Mine would probably have to be last summer when my family went to the beach for 12 hours and had a bomb-fire at night, it was so much fun!  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:00 pm
all of middle school emotion_donotwant
dealing with new things, like desks where you put your stuff, changes in hormones....date *shivers* i'd like to pretend that horribly awkward time of my life didn't happen, but i Just Can't! DX  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:09 pm
i dont think i should say  

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

StarGoddessSiren

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:47 pm
my first year living in Maryland and driving over the Chesapeake bay at night with my family a week before christmas. A most beautiful sight and the most serene 'true christmas' feeling i've ever experienced. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:51 pm
GoddessDementia
my first year living in Maryland and driving over the Chesapeake bay at night with my family a week before christmas. A most beautiful sight and the most serene 'true christmas' feeling i've ever experienced. ^_^

I remember you..! eek  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

StarGoddessSiren

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:55 pm
been a while ^_^ thought i'd stop in and see how things have changed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:57 pm
GoddessDementia
been a while ^_^ thought i'd stop in and see how things have changed

Yes it has! A lot has changed too! I remember you being here, and then disappeared! How have you been??  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

StarGoddessSiren

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:04 pm
'M good. Lots has happened in the past year or so, causing me to be MIA but since everything has been going smoothly lately I started to miss coming on here and talking with everyone. I'm aiming to be on here regularly like I use to ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:29 pm
7 years ago when I went to Germany to fight in a martial arts tournament for Team Canada. 3nodding  

Delightfully Evil LordM

Shameless Bunny

13,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:32 pm
GoddessDementia
'M good. Lots has happened in the past year or so, causing me to be MIA but since everything has been going smoothly lately I started to miss coming on here and talking with everyone. I'm aiming to be on here regularly like I use to ^_^

I'm glad to hear your back and can't wait to see you around here more often!
Welcome back! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:26 pm
When my current boyfriend darted to the toilet after a night of partying way harder than he should have, I held his hair while he threw up for hours, even though his hair was really short and wouldn't have been in the way anyway.

He told me to never leave him, and we laughed until we passed out. gonk Not the most pleasing image to remember so clearly, but it sure was cute.  

Ixxan

Generous Bloodsucker

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:12 am
Ixxan
When my current boyfriend darted to the toilet after a night of partying way harder than he should have, I held his hair while he threw up for hours, even though his hair was really short and wouldn't have been in the way anyway.

He told me to never leave him, and we laughed until we passed out. gonk Not the most pleasing image to remember so clearly, but it sure was cute.
o.o that certenly is memorable!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:15 am
little_kiwis2
dealing with new things, like desks where you put your stuff, changes in hormones....date *shivers* i'd like to pretend that horribly awkward time of my life didn't happen, but i Just Can't! DX
ahhh middle school.........my middle school was nothing but texting, funky bands(for some reason), and who had the hottest girlfriend. I don't miss it at all.  

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:33 am
rain the magician
little_kiwis2
ahhh middle school.........my middle school was nothing but texting, funky bands(for some reason), and who had the hottest girlfriend. I don't miss it at all.

agreed. the only thing i enjoyed about middle school is when, i think it was the 6th or 8th grade we did this, we all went to this camp as a class for the last week of school. that was pretty sweet 3nodding  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff