Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:46 am
One Million years ago a war between two Powers ragaged the land. Many were killed, but no one remebers who won. What the people do know is this: neither Power exists in our world today. And history says it has to do with a Prince and Princess of the separete lands. This is the story of the Sea. This is the story of Fire. This is the story of pain, betrayal, love, murder, and war.

This is the story of Larcasia.

Choose your side:

Fire:

The kingdom of Fire resides on the west side of Larcasia. They are surrounded by volcanoes and cut off from most of the world. Their people are often short-tempered, ruthless, and bloodthirsty. Red hair is a common trait amoungst their land. They are ruled by a King and Queen succeeded only by their lovely Princess. (Role Reserved)

Sea:

The kingdom of the Sea is on the east side of Larcasia. They are flooded with lakes, and many of their cityies 'float' on the ocean. Their people are cold minded to outsideres, and they also keep to themselves. Amounst each other they are logical and rational. White hair is a common trait amoungst their land. They are ruled by a King and Queen succeeded only by their handsome Prince. (Role Reserved)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This topic will remain open to all RPers. You can play any role you want except for the Prince and Princess, because those roles were reserved before I even wrote this part. You can bring magic, weird creatures, demons vampires, cowboys, avacados, whatever- into this RP.

But that character must pick either Fire, Sea, or Vagabond as an alligence. Akari and I won't allow many vagabonds though...

Below will have a list of characters. And, yes, I do think breaking the 4th wall is fun biggrin

To Join:

Since I don't accept random PMs or friend requests, just post the link to your profile in the RP, and qoute me with this:
[quote="Atlantean Stalker"][/quote]

I'll look at it, give you an answer in my next post, and then you can start.

All OOC must be in parentheses, and all posts must be literate and pretty. This means that you have to use the best Enlish you can, have at least 3 sentences, but try to make it a full paragraph, and have a nice posting layout.

If you don't know how to make one of those, cheack out the link at the bottom of my sig "School for the Role-Playing Challeged" There are two different "Sig Shops" there that you can use to get a posting layout.

Follow the basic rules of Gaia and Ninja Toybox, don't throw avocados, and take all sex to the PMs. Yaoi and Yuri is encouraged, but the same rules apply biggrin

And what else... Oh, don't kill off a character unless you have the RPer's permission, and no God Modding!

Have a safe, fire free day!

Or burn down a village because you can, either way works for me biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:52 am
Characters:

Fire:

Akari Kirishima~ akari_kirishima
Akane Firisha~ Rini Loan

Sea:

Tamlen Ocasinia~ Atlantean Stalker
Blaze Stafford~ Gimble_ofthe_Wabe
Lulu Azula~ Rini Loan

Vagabond:

Kamek ~ lD r e a m s h i f t e rl  

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:06 am
Request to join. ^^ This is exactly what I've been looking for on this guild, sounds like fun. biggrin
Blaze Stafford
Sorry if it takes you to the top of the page; the profile is the last one there, if it does.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:52 am
Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

(Ha, ha, I like how his name contrasts his alignment ;p Sure thing! The second Akari and I get our profiles up we can start. Don't forget to invite friends! ^^)  

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:43 pm
Atlantean Stalker

Great! biggrin I'll see if I can find anyone who wants to join. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:56 pm
Atlantean Stalker

Made someone. Just gotta make one more character, my pretty boy. This is Akane -> Shes at the bottom of the page.

Rini Loan
Vice Captain

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:40 pm
Rini Loan

(YAY!! Is she Fire or Vagobond though? I've put her under Fire for now, but I can change that.. And you guys can go ahead and start posting. I've still gotta make a format for Tamlen.. And wait on Akari...)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:02 pm
Rini Loan

Don't feel silly, no question is a stupid question.

Vagabond: (From Merriam-Webster)
1: moving from place to place without a fixed home : wandering

2 a: of, relating to, or characteristic of a wanderer
b: leading an unsettled, irresponsible, or disreputable life

3: to wander in the manner of a vagabond : roam about

Examples of VAGABOND:

Origin of VAGABOND:

Middle English, from Anglo-French vacabund, from Late Latin vagabundus, from Latin vagari to wander
First Known Use: 15th century

Synonyms: ambulant, ambulatory, errant, fugitive, gallivanting (also galavanting), nomad, nomadic, perambulatory, peregrine, peripatetic, ranging, roaming, roving, itinerant, vagrant, wandering, wayfaring, bindle stiff, bum, bummer, hobo, sundowner [Australian], swaggie [chiefly Australian], swagman [chiefly Australian], tramp, vagrant

In this case it means someone who is neither Fire nor Water. It doenst nessesrily mean tht they wern't born in either kingdom, but it means that they take alligence to neither. Basically, a nuetral character. They can have magic, and they can even pick favorites, but they'd take no part in the war.  

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:21 pm
Rini Loan

Alright.. Well who would she fight for, if at all. If asked would she fight for the Fire Kingdom or work for them in any way (even as a healer) or would she preferr to stay out of the war, and take no part in it what-so-ever  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:56 pm
Rini Loan

Ok, then there's nothing I need to change. That's good! As for posting.. Hmm.. Akari's not here yet so you're the only Fire person at the moment.. But if you go ahead and post, I'll make a Fire person sometime and bring them over. Any prefrences on character? I can play anything.. I really can..  

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers