Submit

abused_teddybear_

Greedy Hunter

2,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:52 am
Me and my friend are like sisters but lately we've been having a lot of problems. Well more like she has had a lot of problems. For one thing she's failing in almost every class. I take high school classes and she's still learning things from elementrey school. It's not like she's dumb or anything we go to two different school I'm home schooled and she's supposed to be going to some advanced school. But if she's learning things from 5th grade that's not so advanced am I right? I trying to help her and I told her I would tutor her so we've done one session the test I gave her at the end was a C when I knew she could do so much better. But then she just got up and said I don't care about school any way. I need advice I mean I want to help her but if i help her she's going to get mad if she gets anything under a B. HELP?!?!!?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:08 pm
To be honest i dont think theres to much you can do. If its something she really cares about she has to make the decision to work hard for it. Until shes made the choice to work for it and is willing to listen to tutors like yourself theres not much you can do but be supportive and open to trying to teach her whenever she asks.
If your to forceful, try to hard to help her you may run the risk of forcing her away. Shes probably feeling under pressure, Feeling that since shes at an advanced school she should be doing really well. Adding to that pressure will only make her stressed and her grades worse.
Just make sure she knows your always willing to tutor her and then wait for her to come to you for help. C isnt a terrible grade, especially at your academic level just be encouraging, if she feels like shes doing badly she wont want to continue
heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out