Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:55 am
User Image

» Welcome to Jack Ace nightclub and bar! Make yourself at home and enjoy our service. For the fourth year we've been nominated "The best bar" and we want to live up to out good reputation! Here you meet all kinds of people - gamblers, business men and people who are just looking for a good night out. So make yourself comfortable in our bar or in the lounges and just enjoy you evening.

Contains BL - boy's love! Don't like, don't read! <3

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:41 am
User Image

User Image

» My name is Jax. Jax Kurameh. I'm 22 years old and I'm bisexual. Prefer guys though. In bed, I am the submissive one most of the times. I originally come from Russia, but I moved from there when I was seven. I barely speak Russian anymore. Sometimes. When I talk to my parents. I guess.

I guess I'm somewhere about 170-175cm tall and weigh about...64-69kg. I don't know. Guess I'm a bit of a skinny guy. Always have and always will be. Naturally skinny I suppose you could call me. The only exercise I get is from sex.

People tell me I'm nice. Yeah. Nice and very outgoing. I like to spend time with people and talk to them. I don't like to be alone. I need to have at least someone around me! But people also tell me I tend to live on the wild side of life (I'll soon tell you why). But even though I'm outgoing and nice and stuff, I can be very emotional. And caring. I'm always caring. Hate to see people I love and care for be in trouble.

I live here in town. In a small apartment in a five store building. I live on the fifth floor. For being a single man...guy...to live alone, my apartment isn't as messy as you might think. I actually keep it rather clean. The negative part with my apartment is that it's small. At least I think it's small.
And also, it only takes about...15 minutes to get to the city centre if you choose to walk. Takes about five if you take the bus.

I like to, as I said, meet new people. I also love to dance. Not jazz or ballet, but going out and dance at nightclubs! That's my kind of dance! Party is my drug! And speaking of drugs, I have a slight problem with that. I actually take them a few times a week. Mostly on weekends, but sometimes on weekdays as well. Feels like I've tried all there is.
But anyway - things I like. I like sex. Yeah. Rough sex. And clothes. Fashion so to speak. And piercings. I have five myself - three in the earlobes, one in the tongue and my bellybutton. And I really like to take long baths. The water has to be so hot that the whole bathroom gets filled with steam.

And there are a lot of thing that I don't like - rain, people telling me what to do and what not to do, dogs, bad music, ugly clothes, boring nights out. I could make the list a whole lot longer, but I don't want to bore you to death!

Anyway - this is me in a nutshell! It's not much, but...yeah. I'm not big in this world, so what would you expect?  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:23 am
User Image

User Image

» My name is Cameron. Cameron Lowell. I'm 18 years old and I'm bi-sexual. I prefer guys, though. In bed, I am the submissive one every time. I originally come from London. I often speak Welsh when I'm scared.

I guess I'm somewhere about 150-155 cm tall and weigh about...50-52 kg. I am very tiny, both in height and weight. Always have and always will be. I love to exercise, and ofter run or swim. I also have my bellybutton pierced.

People tell me I'm Shy. Very shy and very smart. I like to spend time doing logic puzzles and playing chemist. I do like to be alone. I need to have at least something to do. But people also tell me I tend to live on the "boring" side of life. But even though I'm shy and reserved and stuff, I can be overly emotional. And caring. I'm always caring. Hate to see people I love and care for be in trouble.

I live here in town. In a small apartment in a five store building. I live on the first floor. For being a single guy to live alone, my apartment is almost always spotless. The negative part with my apartment is that it's big. Much too big for me alone.
And also, it only takes about...15 minutes to get to the city centre if you choose to walk. Takes about five if you take the bus.

I like to, as I said, nerd out. I also love to sing. Not out loud, but quietly and alone! That's my kind of night! (laaaame!) Music is my drug! And speaking of drugs, I have a slight problem with alcohol. I am a horrid drunk, and can get "wasted" after about half a beer.
But anyway - things I like. I like science. And books. I have a giant library in my second bedroom. And I really like to swim. I love swimming and diving.

And there are a lot of thing that I don't like - thunderstorms, people being mean, cats, bad music, prejudiced people, getting accedentally drunk. I could make the list a whole lot longer, but I don't want to bore you to death!

Anyway - this is me in a nutshell! It's not much, but...yeah. I'm not big in this world, so what would you expect?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

It was Saturday and at club Jack Ace, the party had already started! Hundreds of people had already been visiting since they opened four hours ago. From being a small nightclub only a few years ago, they had grown into the most popular place in town. Boys in fancy clothes and girls in mini dresses and high heels were waiting to get in. A group of business men in fancy suits were talking and laughing outside the black doors. They wanted to dance. Drink and dance all night long till the sun rose.

Jax sat down on a bright red couch. His breath was heavy but he was smiling. He had been dancing with everyone else for the last two songs that had played. The young man moved some of his brown hair from his face while listening to a girl that was talking to him. Jax grabbed his glass of vodka Red Bull and took a sip. Well, more than a sip. He was wearing short gloves where his fingers were visible. To match the gloves, he wore a white shirt that he had unbuttoned and black, tight pants and black Converse. Since his shirt was unbuttoned you could see his bellybutton piercing.

Jax put the glass down on the table again. It was almost empty now. There was a soft knock on his shoulder and someone said something. Jax turned his head to who ever talked to him. "What?!" he said, almost shouted. The music was so loud.
"I want you to come and dance with me, Jax!" a cute girl with bright blue eyes and black hair said. She pulled his shirt with a look in her eyes that said "please". Jax just laughed. "Okay! Okay! I'm coming!" he said with a smile, got up again and drank the rest of his drink before disappearing into the crowd once again with the girl. He didn't walk too straight, but he could still stand up, so he wasn't that drunk. Right?

OOC; Sorry. My first post is always so crappy. /cut  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron walked in the club. He was alone, so he didn't really know what to do. This was his second time into the bar, and he felt rather awkward. He tried to adjust his ever-present glasses, then remembered that he put contacts in before he left.
He looked around, hoping to find a seat. He located a small table in a back corner that had just been vacated. He migrated over to it, manouvering through the gyrating bodies with ease. He sat at the table, and fiddled with his jacket. His new bellybutton ring was itchy against his shirt.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Did you see mine? ^^ It's just an awkward filler post!!}}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:47 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

The song came to an end and Jax stumbled back towards his table. He stopped for a second and looked around with a confused look on his face. "Ah..." he said when he realized where he was sitting. There were so many people inside now so he barely knew where his table was. But before going there, he wanted another drink, so he turned to the right and went over to the bar. He squeezed past all the people at the bar and waved at one of the bartenders. "Jackson!" he shouted, "give me another vodka redbull!" The bartender named Jackson nodded and immediately mixed Jax's drink.

Jax made his way trough the crowd once again to get to his table. In his hands he held a new drink. Something on his way caught his eye - a boy. Around his age, a few years younger perhaps. He didn't look too comfortable in being there. And he was alone. A smile spread on Jax's lips and without hesitation he made his way towards the boy's table and sat down, crossing his legs and looked at him. "Haven't seen you here before" Jax said with his slight Russian accent that was more noticeable when he was drunk.

OOC; First posts tend to be...awkward. >w<  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up as a half-way drunk man sat across from him. He had smooth brown hair and several piercings. Cameron swallowed and sipped his water. He strained his ears trying to listen to him. His thin cheeks blushed lightly, and he turned his face away. In the midst of all his noise it wouldn't be hard to pretend he hadn't heard the taller boy. He acted very interested in the various dancers, trying not to make eye-contact with anyone.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: I agree! Shy kid powers!!}}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image

User Image

The boy in front of his didn't answer. Maybe he hadn't heard him. Or, he didn't want to talk to Jax. The younger boy had just sipped his drink - water? - and looked away from him. Awh! He must be shy. And he didn't seem to familiar with this place since he was looking around, mostly at the dancers.

Jax looked at the boy for a while, not saying anything. He then turned his head towards the dancing crowd and the DJ. Took a sip from his cool drink. There was a straw in the glass, but he didn't bother using it. No matter how many times he told Jackson that he didn't want the straw, he never seemed to get it and out it there anyway. If Jax could manage and sit by the same table the whole night, there would be at least six straws in different neon colour.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron placed his water back on the table. He took that chance to glance back at the other boy. He had a lovely face. Cam blushed brighter and hid hid face in his hands. Luckily, he wasn't drinking alcohol, or he would probably lose his self control. He peeked up, his electric blue eyes looking at the man across the table. Cameron wasn't used to the flutters in his stomach, or the bright colour of his cheeks. He carefully scratched at the ring and pick combo in his belly, his shirt showing his pale skin for a split second.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image

User Image

That ******** straw..! It poked him in the forehead, almost in the eyes, every time he drank. Jax grabbed the lime green straw and put it on the table while he took a sip from his drink. He put the glass back down on the table and looked straight at the other boy at the table.

"Jaaaax" It was a girl. Not just a girl. It was the girl he had been dancing with a while ago. She didn't sound too happy either. But that may be because Jax left her alone on the dance floor. Again. For like...the third time this night.

Jax turned around and looked at the black haired girl. "What do you want now?" he asked. The girl opened her mouth but closed it again when she saw the younger boy. "I've been looking for you! I thought you were still dancing, but I see that you've found something else to do" she said, looking at the boy for a second before turning around, walking away.
"Does it look like I'm dancin'?" he mumbled to himself as the girl walked away and he could turn around again.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked over as a girl began to talk to the man. Cameron perked his ears to try and hear their conversation. "...Something else to do. Was he the "something else?" He felt even more awkward now. He also noticed how the boy had taken out his straw. Cameron used his own straw and drank more water.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax looked at the boy in front of him and smiled. "Don't mind her! I promised to dance with her all night and now she's just... Never mind" he said. He leaned slightly over the table. "Have you been here before?" he asked. Just curious. Hadn't seen him around before.

The music kept on playing as loud as ever as more and more people flocked in the building. A group of giggling girls and a group of loud guys had occupied two tables and could easily be heard even though the music was so loud.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked over at the other boy. He shook his head, to answer the question posed. He looked over at him, with a slight attempt at a smile. He brushed his shaggy hair from his eyes. He blinked at the boy across from him. He rubbed his cheeks, trying to get the colour out of them. He sipped more from his water, feeling odd. He was the weird guy drinking water in a bar. He looked over at the other boy, counting the hoops in his ears. Two in one, one in the other. He also noticed a ring in his tongue. Owch.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image

User Image

The boy Just shook his head. Smiled faintly, but you could barely call it a smile. Jax just smiled himself. The boy seemed shy. Very shy. Cute. Jax grabbed his glass and moved slightly closer to the boy. He didn't want to shout too much, since it would make his throat sore the next day.

Jax took a sip from his drink again. "Not the talkative type, I see" he said with a smile. You could smell the alcohol when he spoke. His eyes were shiny and red. But his eyes were always red because of the drugs he took.

Jax was determinate to make to boy talk to him. At least say something! And he was alone! That's no fun. So Jax, as a very outgoing person, was going to talk to him and keep him company. Great idea!
"What's your name?" he asked, his head tilted to the right.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked over at the boy. He seemed interested in Cameron, maybe too interested. His hair was smooth, where Cameron's own hair refused to lay flat. I-I'm C-Cameron. he said, trying to raise his naturally quiet voice so it would be loud enough to hear over the pounding bass. He sipped his water, and looked over at the other boy. In "normal" social conversations, the other boy would be required to state his name. Which was good. Cameron didn't want to keep thinking of him as "That boy." He tilted his head in the same direction, staring intently at the other boy's eyes. They looked terribly bloodshot.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas