Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
Adventure to Barlog! PHOTOS OF BARLOG! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heitaki
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:01 pm
Yes! My cousin and I went to go see the infamous Jr. Barlog. We got there fairly easy. Not alot of tauros. When we got to "The Cursed Sanctuary" he wasnt there. So we decided to wait. Then i saw a wing. "OMG!! HE IS THERE" - me "GO HIT IT!!" - my cousin

I went and hit it. All misses. Surprise, surprise. Anyway, it hit me with the red claw thing and i died. Oh well. Then my cousin died of a Meator. But, i got some screenies as i was dead. I was gonna get some of him dying, but the jerks who killed it wouldnt bring it to the left side. "Nooo! We like it over here." >_> Oh well.

The photos:

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:45 pm
waaaa crying I worked so hard to get a picture of him for my adventures. I am SO giving the smackdown of his life when I am tough enough. *w*  

Shogun Gari

Heitaki
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:01 pm
Yeah, i cant wait to give him a good hole in his heart with my holy arrow...muahaha.

Anyways, i was just about to go there again, and i missed a rope, fell, and a about 8 taurospears decided to run my way. stressed stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:29 pm
Cool ^^ Lucky for me, I saw him a few days ago AND LIVED =D  

Emi
Vice Captain

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:27 pm
Emi

That doesn't come as a surprise. You are like a diety on Maple.

The only bad thing about killing Balrog is everyone else is trying to at the same time. I want to go 1-on-1 with him and every other boss monster in the game- including Crimson and Zakuma. I want a reason for being a HERO class. :noblepose:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:49 am
Shogun Gari
Emi

That doesn't come as a surprise. You are like a diety on Maple.

The only bad thing about killing Balrog is everyone else is trying to at the same time. I want to go 1-on-1 with him and every other boss monster in the game- including Crimson and Zakuma. I want a reason for being a HERO class. :noblepose:
Well, if you go on at a good time (like midnight or early morning) you can get good solo time.
Like in the early morning, the shroom tree is almost completely empty.

If you did do this, after killing the Barlog, just move on to the next channel to kill another one and so on. By the time you're done with all 20 channels the first channel will have another Barlog waiting for you. (I think they have a chance of spawning every 30 min)  

EzemSlash

Emi
Vice Captain

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:42 am
Mushmom spawns about ever 30 minutes, Jr. Balrog spawns every 4-6 hours.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:41 am
Emi
Mushmom spawns about ever 30 minutes, Jr. Balrog spawns every 4-6 hours.
Oh, I must have read wrong. So that strategy will still work on the Mushmom.  

EzemSlash

Heitaki
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:52 pm
Im surprised we got as much time with it as we did. I wish i could have stayed alive, but the temptation to hit it is very strong whee

As we were going there, I got to see a level 76 (I think) owning Taurospears like no tomorrow! All that lightning...lightning...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:22 pm
Heitaki
Im surprised we got as much time with it as we did. I wish i could have stayed alive, but the temptation to hit it is very strong whee

As we were going there, I got to see a level 76 (I think) owning Taurospears like no tomorrow! All that lightning...lightning...
Now I am so glad I decided on making an L wiz.
Its even going to get bettter with the Ice skill for the 3rd job adv.  

EzemSlash

goddess_ami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:22 pm
coooool!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:01 am
yeah, i'm feety(cousin), we were there for about 30 seconds and then he spawned, manuta tried and hit it and died, and me, just turning lv. 35 then wanted to hit, i died too. i wanted to frap it getting killed, but then some like 60 assian came and killed it before i could get it recorded. whee  

Feety
Crew

Pellendro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:41 am
Emi
Mushmom spawns about ever 30 minutes...

Nope, it's around 3 hours between spawns for Mom. Party of me, another wizard, and a bandit staked out a channel waiting for her. It pretty much consisted of the wizard and I killing iron hogs and letting the bandit know when Mom showed up so he could come and kill her, him being a level 67 at the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:51 pm
heh i went there by my lvl 22 thief but couldn't take a pic...of course i went in dark sight... xd  

slayer770die

Dangerous Genius

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100

Feety
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:27 pm
oh mah god.

way to bump a 1 and a half year old thread.

Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games