Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But I tried the personal graphics forum and only got one reply and they aren't.......skilled in what I am looking for. I want a new posting style, but I want it custom made and since no one in the actual forums but one person have replied, I was wondering if anyone here could make me a new posting style.

I want a moving animated one with the text "Little Aishi Says" and have like some kind of dust or sparkle from both sides going left and right so it is revealing from the middle and out if that makes sense. Is it possible anyone can do that for me?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:42 pm
Hi!! I am rubbish at graphics and have also been looking for people to make stuff for me sweatdrop It's really difficult trying to find people, when i posted in the requst forum only one person replied and they were really mean to me sad . Maybe try some of the affiliates? I think theres a few good shops there.

Since this isn't getting many replies on the main page i was thinking of moving it to maybe the advertisement forum. It might get a little more attention there. Alternatively i can move it to gaia community as theres a cross over.  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:46 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Hi!! I am rubbish at graphics and have also been looking for people to make stuff for me sweatdrop It's really difficult trying to find people, when i posted in the requst forum only one person replied and they were really mean to me sad . Maybe try some of the affiliates? I think theres a few good shops there.

Since this isn't getting many replies on the main page i was thinking of moving it to maybe the advertisement forum. It might get a little more attention there. Alternatively i can move it to gaia community as theres a cross over.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for the reply. Someone commented on the topic I made in the forums and they said they could make it into a blinkie and could get it to me by today or tomorrow. I'm kind of worried because they wanted the payment first. But I'll wait and see what she creates. Thanks though. If this needs to be moved, you can move it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:50 pm
I've poped you in adds for now.

I know, i wanted to buy graphics for my monthly giveaway but everyone made it seem so much more complicated then it actually was. Having to pay up front and then tip afterwards etc. In the end i gave up. I posted a request and everyone got funny about it, insisting that i didn't actually have enough gold to pay for what i was asking for cry

I've got a little blinkie which someone made me for free obnce and its really cute so i'm sure yours will look great. Look forward to seeing it! heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

09. ✿ - - - Advertisement

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas