Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Snack Time Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:49 pm
The cafeteria is open in between meals and provides food and drink during snack time. There are no set times for snack time and anyone can come or leave as they please.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:39 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I FeelConfused But Elated

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

When they finally reached the cafeteria he looked around. He didn't see many people there and it seemed like he and Amelia would be free to talk with no restrictions. The thought made him smile widely.

He moved to face her but then stopped, a look of confusion taking over his features.
Since we're.. basically having a drink together.. just the two of us.. does that make this a date? He turned to her, battling if he should ask her if they were on a date or not. He wasn't sure, but then again, if they didn't treat each other any differently, what would the difference be?

He cleared his throat awkwardly, a slight blush on his cheeks.
"Uh.. Did you want to grab a table so we could sit?" The blush only deepened. He didn't know why he was blushing but he suspected it was because he had never gone out on a could-be-date and was feeling a bit nervous. "I'll um.. get our hot chocolate, if that's what you wanted to drink.. I mean, if it isn't I can get you something else..I um.."

He bit the inside of his lip to stop himself from rambling more as he waited for her answer.

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:58 pm
User Imageαmєlíα vαlαdєzє~~~~чєαr 9 ~ "sαgα"

i am the girl that wanders the aisles of bookstores...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia grinned to herself once she saw that the cafeteria was empty. Alone-alone time was exactly what they needed, especially after the slight awkwardness they had just overcome. However, the feeling that this was more of a date situation made her feel a little more nervous; and she hoped it didn't show.

Amelia couldn't help but follow suit though, once Dominic turned to her, with a cute confused face, and a small blush appeared on both of their faces.
"Uh... Sure, yeah. I'll get a table." Amelia said, releasing his hand, and took a few steps towards a nearby table, before she was asked another question. "Dominic! Don't be nervous... You'll make me stutter too-" She said with a light giggle, "Hot chocolate is perfect..." The girl finished, a little quieter as she sat down at a table, smiling as she watched him get their beverages. 'I...I am on a 'date' with a very cute boy...'

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

...because i am the girl that thinks books smell like faith.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:00 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I FeelConfused But Elated

User Image

The tips of his ears turned red, along with a bit of coloring on his cheeks. Despite his obvious nervousness, he grinned at, and lifted her hand up to his mouth to kiss the back of it softly. He winked at her before striding over to the place where drinks were served.

He grabbed two cups, scanning his eyes down the table to locate the hot chocolate dispenser.
Even though I don't know for sure, He turned to watch her walking to their table, and a small smile crept onto his face. I think that I should classify this as some sort of date. At least a half date. He smiled to himself at the thought.

After snapping out of his thoughts, he filled both cups with hot chocolate, and walked over to where she'd found a table.

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:34 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

A smirk played on Amelia's face; she couldn't help herself. Dominic was blushing because of her actions. Once he kissed her hand though, it was her turn to blush a deep pink. She giggled a little bit more, and made her way to the table.

From there, she watched him pause and think while he made the drinks. Amelia felt lucky; lucky to have met Dominic, and to have kept his interest. The girl figured she wasn't all that interesting. She was sometimes a little overbearing, but with Dominic, things just felt right. She didn't catch him smiling at her, as she was lost in her thoughts; mainly about him.

Amelia didn't notice Dominic until he was sitting down, and a warm blush crossed her face.
"T-thank you, Dominic." She said, smiling a little, and offering her hand to take her beverage. There were things she wanted to ask him, but she decided to save those for a time where she didn't want to push their comfort. What mattered most was being happy, for the most part; especially if they were on a sort-of-date.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:46 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He studied her from the side of his eyes as he sipped his hot chocolate. I really should've put milk in this.. He sighed, turning to her fully. He didn't know what to say now, and asking her to be his girlfriend seemed a little too soon for him, and he wasn't sure if he was ready to completely change his persona all in less than five hours. The thought scared him a little and yet made him strangely happy that anyone could have this effect on him.

He didn't like dating in particular, and he had been propositioned quite a few times. If she asked, he didn't know what he would say but he knew he wouldn't say no. It'd just be an awkward relationship--
What the hell am I thinking?? No one even mentioned her being my girlfriend. He huffed internally. He'd just caught himself before he'd really shown her how frustrated he was at himself. He looked over to her and smiled lazily. Maybe I should see if she has anything to say.. He eyed her, the smile still on his face. Because I have no idea what to say right now. He shook his head, returning his attention to her.

He took a few more sips of his hot chocolate before contemplating reaching out to touch her hand, then deciding against it.
"Hm.. Is there anything you have to say, Amelia? I'm afraid I don't know what to talk about.." He grinned sheepishly before deciding that she had to be curious about something in his life. He knew that if he'd been in her position the first thing he'd have asked about would have been his uncle. He had to be the sketchiest part of his story and even he didn't know everything about his uncle. He hoped that she was curious, because if not they'd probably end up in silence or talking about their favorite colors. He smirked and winked at her. "Anymore curiosities, mia bella?"

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:13 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia coyly smiled at him, while sipping her drink. It was the way she liked it, with very little milk, if any. Amelia mused to herself while blowing a bit of steam away from her drink. Dominic looked to be in thought of something very important. "You look cute when you're in thought, you know..." Amelia said, quietly, hoping to break the silence, as a small blush made it's way onto her face.

Amelia herself didn't have any dating history. She didn't often associate with guys, except for school projects, or if they needed tutoring. However, at that moment in time, a few thoughts about the prospect of the two of them being a couple made her giggle softly to herself, unable to control it.

Once he spoke, she shrugged a little, and offered him a wider smile in return for his attractive lazy one. Sure, she had plenty of things to say, but she wasn't certain if it was her place to ask.
"Well, uh... I have a few questions for you, Dominic... If you'll answer them, of course. " She said, a touch on the nervous side. "But I was curious about your home life. What about your uncle? How did you get into... your, role, I guess I should say, as a sniper?" Amelia blushed a little more, as he winked at her, and she reached across the table, to rest her hand on his arm. "You make good hot chocolate, by the way."

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:38 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He hummed leaning over to kiss her cheek in a show of affection."You look cute all the time." His smile only grew upon seeing her blush, but instead of commenting on it like he'd almost done, he brushed the back of his fingers along her cheek gently.

His smile softened when he heard her giggle quietly. He wondered what had made her release that cute giggle but decided not to ask about it. He listened intently as she started to speak nervously, now certain that she did have questions to ask. He sighed and placed his cup on the table.

How could he refuse her anything? He didn't think it'd be possible, even if it was a subject that he felt slightly uncomfortable talking about.Instead of answering the question directly, as he knew he was going to, he looked at her and said,
"What about him?" He smiled slightly at her compliment, chuckling a bit too. It seemed to him that she was the only person who would compliment him on something so trivial as a cup of hot chocolate while asking about something so serious. "Thank you."

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:04 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia closed her eyes for the moment that she could feel Dominic's breath, and lips on her face, smiling softly. She shivered a little bit when he stroked with his fingers. She loved the affection she was receiving from him, and she ran a finger up his arm, showing that.

Hearing him sigh, Amelia wasn't sure if she was going to get her answers; but he replied with another question. She pretended to pout for a moment, but the regained her composure.
"Did he teach you how to use guns?" She asked him, tilting her head softly to the side. She smiled back at him; the girl honestly felt that was the only thing she could do around Dominic; but nodded in return to his thanks. "You're welcome~"

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:08 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He felt her touch, his arm flexing instinctively bu with no comment on his part. His tone was quiet but not annoyed or short. It conveyed that he would, reluctantly, talk about it."Yeah, he did. He also taught me how to drive, but I believe I already told you that."

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:52 am

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia sighed and nodded. She felt bad for possibly ruining the mood between them. Her stroking on his arm stopped, and she reached down for his hand. Half-expecting the answer she received from him, she gripped his hand gently, and replied. "You did... But that's not a bad thing. Dominic... I'd like to watch you shoot someday." Amelia admitted to him, offering a small smile.

She actually did want to do so; she really wanted to know him better than she already did. Therefore, she'd have to come to accept him, although she was practically there already.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:57 am

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

His eyes widened, as he obviously wasn't expecting to hear her admission. He shook his head 'no'. "As long as I can help it, I'd never let you watch me do that. Practice or..not."

He didn't want her to see that side of him, the cold, distant side that obviously had no morals, no guilt. He was so much less than human when practicing or otherwise and although it sounded like she was willing to give it a chance, he didn't know if that would change once she saw him in action. No one liked monsters, and he was sure she wouldn't be an exception.

He squeezed her hand a bit.
"Anything else?" As much as he didn't like answering these questions, he wanted there to be as less as possible in the future, preferably none at all. He knew that was going to be impossible though so he decided he'd try to cut some of the questions down at the moment.

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:05 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

A frown formed on Amelia's face; she was looking forward to watching him preform target practice. However, she thought she understood his reasoning, so she nodded, grimly.

Amelia took a few moments to think about any further questions. There were a few lingering; but nothing really that was pressing, nor related to the current topic at hand. So, she decided to ask a few at the same time.
"What's your favourite colour? Do you trust me? What type of car is your favourite?" Amelia rambled a little bit, letting her curiosity get the better of her.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:17 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He grinned at her questions, loving her enthusiasm. He leaned his head back and groaned upon thinking of his favorite car in the world. His answer was immediate. "The silver Mclaren Mercedes SLR. I swear I'll take you for a ride someday. It's the best car in the universe."

He hummed dreamily for a bit then snapped back to reality. He smirked at her, unashamed of his obvious love for the car. He met her eyes for a moment, considering her other two questions. Did he trust her? What kind of trust was she talking about? Trust with his life? Trust with his heart? ..Did it matter?

"My favorite color is green and.. si, mia Columba. I trust you." He'd come up with the nickname on a whim. Dove he'd called her and he was starting to think that it was fitting. But more importantly he'd called her his. He really hoped she didn't speak Italian but the probability of that happening.. well, it was slim to none.

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:53 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia couldn't help but laugh at his immediate, boyish response at the car he loved. He treated it almost like a child, she thought. She even envied that. "Show me a picture someday. It sounds cool!" Amelia said, grinning at him and his humming. His eyes then met hers, and her expression softened a little bit. She loved the look of his face, especially when it was focused on her.

Her head tilted at the name he called her. Amelia wasn't fluent in Italian; she did know the standard greetings, yes and no, and what 'beautiful' was, but besides that, she was utterly clueless. French was her language of choice back in her old schooling system, following with a bit of Dutch.
"Green is a pretty colour... and 'mia columba'? What does that mean, Dominic?"

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff