Your first kiss.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:27 pm
Have you had your first kiss yet? If yes then was it with who you wanted it to be? Or was it an accident?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:20 pm
SpiritOfTheMoon12
Have you had your first kiss yet? If yes then was it with who you wanted it to be? Or was it an accident?

i did! and i thought it was who i wanted it to be..but it was gross for me x: that guy sucked at kissing. lol i wish i could take it back >o<  

PsychoGengar

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm
xXiPurplePanda
SpiritOfTheMoon12

i did! and i thought it was who i wanted it to be..but it was gross for me x: that guy sucked at kissing. lol i wish i could take it back >o<

Some guys do suck at kissing girls are way better in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:14 pm
SpiritOfTheMoon12
xXiPurplePanda
SpiritOfTheMoon12

Some guys do suck at kissing girls are way better in my opinion.

oh goodness yes, girls are such better kissers lol.  

PsychoGengar

Falling Stars like Rain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:25 pm
Oh god. My first kiss was horribly awkward in my bedroom with my bestfriend at a pool party i had for the end of my 7th grade year. She was/still is gorgeous and we're still friends but we don't talk like we use to haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:42 pm
I keep this memory in the back of my mind forever. Ok so I was12 at the time and I was in summer fun for the summer and I made this really nice friend and we had to go to the beach for a field trip and at the beach we had goggles so we were like playing underwater and stuff and we were just looking at each other underwater then I guess a wave swept her toward me and we smooched...after that we didnt really talk much but by tommorow we were fine.  

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces