Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:16 pm
So I have had literally the worst year you can imagine, literally you, name it its happened to me this year. My "best friend" Stole all my money left me homeless and so ill i was on steroids for two months, i was sexually abused, half my family died, mostly from suicide or drink. I barely know any of my friends anymore.
All these issues have been there for a while but tonight i went to a friends birthday and everyone i knew was both 10x more beautiful (i'm talking draw drooping beautiful) plus more educated and sophisticated. And not to sound up myself but i was always the pretty one, that was my "thing" but now i don't even have that. I left early cause i didn't know how to deal with watching everyone else who had moved on in their lives, knowing i was further behind then i ever was.
I know this is a massive self indulgent rant but i literally have no idea where i am in life right now. This year everything i had in life has been taken away from me. My looks, my health, my social life, my family, my money, my independence, my education. I could Rant and cry about each of theese points for hours, but i know it won't change it. just seeing how well everyone else is made everything seem worse

appologies for the long post, but if this guilds not for ranting what is it for? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:33 pm
awww!
this almost made me cry cat_cry
i'm sure it'll get better
chin up heart

Dirty Computer

Misfit

The Maharani

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:09 pm
Wow Empress... from past posts it didn't seem like this stuff had never happened. I'm glad you decided to vent. And let's be honest, all rants are self-indulgent but every now and then necessary.

First, I can't believe all of those things happened to you, nobody deserves that. About your friends, sometimes it seems like everything's going perfect for them when it might not be. Also, they might've gotten real good with makeup and hair product over time. You never know!

For now, just worry about you. A lot of things have happened to you and it's time to start anew (haha now I'm Dr. Seuss). For clarification, where have you been staying since losing your home and money and how are your other family members? Don't answer if you don't want to.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:11 pm
The Maharani
For clarification, where have you been staying since losing your home and money and how are your other family members? Don't answer if you don't want to.

I've been at my parents, But thats in the middle of the countryside (litterally the middle of no where) and very soon i am going to have to try move back to london (Where i study). Which i am not looking forward to talk2hand its 7-10k a year for a poorly constructed studio flat there. Which makes it worse that i had money stolen. It just sucks that everything happened all at once. This girl i lived with set out to destroy everything in my life one thing at a time, and unfortunately succeeded in most cases.

It's just shitty to have to start all over again building my life. But hey its got to be done. I'm just gunna have to rant about it occasionally xp heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:54 pm
But I be you have beautiful inner traits that they may not possess: Serenity, endurance...Radiance.
You are ina storm, and your strong enough to be able to go through it. I look up to you.

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games