User Image
Hello everyone! Its your Vice Captain Rini or Neko (since that is my guild siggie). I decided that a fun great way for everyone to have new members join a guild is through a contest. A guild member who invites the most people to Toybox will receive 50,000 gold! Its not a ton of gold but it seems like a nice hefty sum. The crew members have their own separate recruitment contest located here ->
♥The second half is the person who has new recruited members with the most posts will win 10,000 gold. So even if you invite only 3 new people, if they each have 10 posts while everyone else has 0 then you will win the 10,000 gold!

♠Rules♠
1. In order to find out who is invited by who, when someone is joining the guild they can put in their request to the guild who is recruiting them. Unfortunately since I may not be able to accept every join request (because someone may accept it before I see it), I need them to send me a pm saying who recruited them.
2. You do no have to send me how many posts each of your invites have made. I can look at the guild members and it will tell me there, so none of you have to worry about that part.
3. Be fair. As in don't make multiple accounts and invite them. Not saying any of you will but I have had it happen in past recruitment contests I have held. Silly rule, I know.
4. Yes you can win both the 50,000g most recruitment contest and the 10,000g for most posts.
5. Have fun! And feel free to post and chat~
*If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask*

(Here is where I will keep record of each person who has recruited someone.)

♥Contestants♥

September

NEKO ♥