II rosalina II

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:55 am
Why are relationships so hard to be in or hard to find stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:29 am
I disagree. DX
Relationships are not that hard to find, you just meet someone who has simliar interests, and you become friends. It's up to you guys if you want to become more than friends.
But most times, relationships are best as just friends, and they end up being hurt or strained when people try to make them more.

I am currently in the best relationship of my life. : D

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:58 am
Well, you're first problem is that you are looking for a relationship. That almost never works.

Relationships can be difficult, but they shouldn't be hard to be in. If they are then you're in a relationship with the wrong person.

Just give it time, enjoy your life, have fun being you, and don't focus on finding someone. If it's meant to be then someone will come along eventually, when you least expect it. There's no reason to put so much pressure and attention on the situation and lose sight of the fun of having a relationship or even life in general. ^_^ <33  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:52 pm
Like they said above, You can't look for a relationship. It normally doesn't work out. Not saying all dont work out, but in my past relationships and friends of mine, didnt. haha.

I never thought i would be dating the guy i am now for as long as we have been, neither did any of my friends. We actually met by him creeping on me at his work and on facebook. Then we started talking and hanging out and 2 weeks later we were together. haha. But we are as happy as can be and have had only one big fight in the year we have been together. whee

Dont worry about relationships though, You will find a great guy when the time is right. heart  

Lickyoulikealollypop

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:08 pm
I think the hardest part of relationships for most people is finding someone to be in one with.

Even when you do find someone that mutually likes you back; you still have to go out and find each other's personalities to see if it's compatible and what makes you happy.

Like anything worth it, it takes time and work.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:31 pm
neutral  

II rosalina II

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items