Luna Shimizu
User Image
Designated Role Play(s): Harry Potter
Name: Luna Shimizu
Nick Names: Sometimes she's called a goody-two-shoes because of how obedient she is to the teacher and how she always offers to help. She's also called the Professor's Pet in just about every class, since she always listens to the teachers and does whatever they ask. A few also call her a robot, since she never strays from what the rules say. Luna is also called a half-blood or Mud-blood because of her heritage. Luna is also sometimes called a 'Grammer Nazi' because of how she always corrects people.
Alias: None

❧Physical Characteristics
Hair: Long, straight, white-ish hair with bangs.
Eyes: Blue
Ethnicity: Japanese
Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: Her birthmark is on her arm, close to her elbow, it looks like a collection of small oval-ish circle-ish brown shapes.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 99
Marital Status Single, not exactly looking.
Orientation: Straight

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment: Neutral good
Current Occupation: 2nd year Ravenclaw
Family: Father and Sister. Mother is deceased.
Lovers, Friends, and Others: She has friends, but not significant enough to mention.

❖Personal:
Personality: Luna is pure of heart: kind, caring, compassionate, understanding, friendly, considerate, likes following rules and helping others, likable. She can be very curious at times. She also often talks like someone older than she is, like how she uses words most 11 or 12 year olds don't. She might also correct people when they mispronounce or spell something wrong.
Fears: Arachnophobia, Acrophobia, Arsonphobia, Athazagoraphobia.
Favorites: Luna loves going into a joke store. Although she doesn't play practical jokes on people, she likes to imagine what it'd be like. She says she's "too much of a robot to cause trouble". She also likes Mythical creatures such as dragons. She was given so many books about them as a small child, that she knows just about all there is to know about all the different types of Mythical creatures. Her favorite color is blue.

❧Skills,Abilities, and Powers
Skills: Potion-making: She was taught to make potions by her mother, who wanted Luna to be one of the best potion-makers of all time.
Cooking: She was taught to cook by her father, Luna had wanted to learn to cook for forever, so her father taught it to her, that was before Luna's mother died.
Abilities: Magic: Like all witches and wizards, Luna can cast spells. Though only First and Second year spells.

Motherly Instinct: Since her mother died earlier on, before Luna came to Hogwarts, Luna had to become the mother figure for her sister. Because of this, Luna treats everyone with kindness, patience, and makes sure they keep in line.
Powers: She has no superhuman abilities.
Weaknesses: She is really kind and caring, so when dueling she will most likely say sorry whenever she lands a blow. Another weakness she has is her dead mother. If someone talks about Luna's mother, Luna will most likely break down. Some people do use this against her. I'm not naming names, not naming names . . . *cough Slytherin cough*
Technology/Weapons/Pharpenilia: Her wand is about a foot long, made of Oak with a Unicorn tail core.

History
Luna was born into a family cut in half. Her father and sister were humans, and her mother was a witch. This didn't change anything, they were still a family, and they all loved each other. But when Luna's mother died, everything fell apart.
Luna and her sister started to argue, Luna's father locked himself in his room and didn't come out, and Luna knew she had to fix this. She stopped arguing with her sister and took the lock of of her father's door. She started doing all the things her mother used to do, such as cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, and so on.
Eventually, everyone started getting more and more cheerful, so now Luna is at Hogwarts, and it makes her wonder . . . will her family survive without her?

Theme Song:
Blessed Child-IA

Post Skelly

User Image
Luna Shimizu
"The time goes and you forget everything."

This is the post skelly for Luna Shimizu, the witch version.

"I passed through the sky of memories, I'll wait there."

[color=blue][imgleft]http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh556/Luna3100/Witch_Luna.jpg[/imgleft] [align=right][size=22][b]Luna Shimizu[/b][/size]
[size=10][i]"The time goes and you forget everything."[/i][/size][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=left][size=10][i]"I passed through the sky of memories, I'll wait there."[/i][/size][/align][/color]