Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
What do you usually do after you nerf? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLDS!
  GIVE ME! :dowant:
View Results

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:34 am
heart
well after I nerf.. I do my assignments haha..!

On a side note:
I wanna try out alchemy but it's too expensive for me... *stuck at level 3*
HAHAH!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:28 am
chiisai-akanbo
heart
well after I nerf.. I do my assignments haha..!

On a side note:
I wanna try out alchemy but it's too expensive for me... *stuck at level 3*
HAHAH!

after I buy:
Mini angel wings
angelic scarf
anglic sash
horns of demon
north kitten star
- randome cheap stuff I find cute -

I'm going to for for alchemy
smile how'd u become level 3? ;3

That's difficult to answer, cause I try to nerf, 8 - 10 zonmg accounts then Nerf 2 -3 bg accounts a day XD

But what I do in between is I study. Mind you, I really study, I do wonder I'm able to nerf all those? haha  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:14 am
Arch Angel Neko

dafaq..! XD
Mini angel wings!? :O
I want one too hahah.. xD

I did those orbs till I reached level 3.. I think I spent quite a lot with all those fails..
*sigh* .. when will I be able to get those cute alchemy stuff.. D:

wahha!!
whenever I'm in front of the computer.. especially with gaia open..
studying is impossible... and resistance is futile.. ugh! xDD lol'

how are you able to nerf them all!??! just how much gold--.. *takes out a handy dandy calcu*XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:52 am
I never hit the BG nerf. I have been able to manage 100K some days. But most days, I have writing and housework to attend to. And when I'm on Gaia, I tend to give priority to farming Towns and Fishing in order to use Alchemy. Not only that, but lag tends to make it to where BG is a pain to play, so I just go bump other people's threads when I see them glow.

I'm still level 3, but I'm close to three-quarters done. I'm just waiting on a few Cache components, and for a certain item to quit its ridiculous AI. I have lots of stuff I want to make with Alchemy; I can probably get them cheaper by buying them off the MP, but I like the Alchemy quest style.

Seriously, that AI... an item that was regularly less than 10K suddenly jumps to over 850K. It's wavering at 250K now, with a couple of 15K prices showing up. But I didn't want to pay that much... sigh.  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:03 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

dafaq..! XD
Mini angel wings!? :O
I want one too hahah.. xD

I did those orbs till I reached level 3.. I think I spent quite a lot with all those fails..
*sigh* .. when will I be able to get those cute alchemy stuff.. D:

wahha!!
whenever I'm in front of the computer.. especially with gaia open..
studying is impossible... and resistance is futile.. ugh! xDD lol'

how are you able to nerf them all!??! just how much gold--.. *takes out a handy dandy calcu*XD

that would be: 720k for nerfing 2 bg accounts/8 zomg accounts, going smobing, farming etc etc.. smile

if I'd add my daily tank earnings that would be an additional 100 - 200k (deducted the break even already)

then.. that be 820 - 920k a day

without zomg that be 100 - 200k a day. ^^, ( + 320k from playing bg)

I know how much its hard/expensive to level up in alchemy thats whyt I opted to stick to questing first.. i wanna level up to alchemize that michelas wings XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:06 pm
Arch Angel Neko

that would be: 720k for nerfing 2 bg accounts/8 zomg accounts, going smobing, farming etc etc.. smile

if I'd add my daily tank earnings that would be an additional 100 - 200k (deducted the break even already)

My goodness!!

You addict you! xD if I do that I'd be on for the whole day and my mom would have bloogsh blaghs me by then hahaha xD

I hope school gives me a break seriously... D:

how goes your test??
it's our mid term today and I haven't studied yet damn..! XDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:11 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

My goodness!!

You addict you! xD if I do that I'd be on for the whole day and my mom would have bloogsh blaghs me by then hahaha xD

I hope school gives me a break seriously... D:

how goes your test??
it's our mid term today and I haven't studied yet damn..! XDD

exams hard im going to have another one in two months > u < itss crazzeh~ ahaha

well I try to use my friends to do my bidding *hurk hurk* if only I had show clones then I'd be able to go on smobbing quest all my *us-self* haha XD and bg at the same time.. that be like 2 hours to finish ..

sadly it takes up my whole day.. but like My Hero, idol and mini-god, the great Barney Stinson said,

"To succeed you have to stop being ordinary and be Legend - wait for it - Dary!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:11 pm
Ysavvryl
I never hit the BG nerf. I have been able to manage 100K some days. But most days, I have writing and housework to attend to. And when I'm on Gaia, I tend to give priority to farming Towns and Fishing in order to use Alchemy. Not only that, but lag tends to make it to where BG is a pain to play, so I just go bump other people's threads when I see them glow.

I'm still level 3, but I'm close to three-quarters done. I'm just waiting on a few Cache components, and for a certain item to quit its ridiculous AI. I have lots of stuff I want to make with Alchemy; I can probably get them cheaper by buying them off the MP, but I like the Alchemy quest style.

Seriously, that AI... an item that was regularly less than 10K suddenly jumps to over 850K. It's wavering at 250K now, with a couple of 15K prices showing up. But I didn't want to pay that much... sigh.

at least you're able to earn up to 100k.. xD
the most I make with BG is probably 50K hahahaahhah xDD
sometimes I only bump too when it's suuuuper laggy.. bummer D:

IKR???!
buying them off the MP is no fun and making them is more exciting I guess,,, xD
waaa how ever did you manage get to three quarters of level 3?! D:
I told myself I don't want those backwings and now I want them >:O
xD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Arch Angel Neko

well I try to use my friends to do my bidding *hurk hurk* if only I had show clones then I'd be able to go on smobbing quest all my *us-self* haha XD and bg at the same time.. that be like 2 hours to finish ..

sadly it takes up my whole day.. but like My Hero, idol and mini-god, the great Barney Stinson said,

"To succeed you have to stop being ordinary and be Legend - wait for it - Dary!"

IKR??
Whoever invented exams >:O it's such a pain in the tooot xD

I don't think we're ordinary people anymore xD we're gaians xD hahaah
If only smob works on my computer.. D:
I always always aaaalways lag out causing me to ne kicked out of the crew. *sad*..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:22 pm
chiisai-akanbo

at least you're able to earn up to 100k.. xD
the most I make with BG is probably 50K hahahaahhah xDD
sometimes I only bump too when it's suuuuper laggy.. bummer D:

IKR???!
buying them off the MP is no fun and making them is more exciting I guess,,, xD
waaa how ever did you manage get to three quarters of level 3?! D:
I told myself I don't want those backwings and now I want them >:O
xD

Well most days I don't even play BG, lol. I usually end up playing if I get under 50K, though.

Well, once you hit level three, you need to start doing research into formulas and how much components are worth on the MP. I've done several formulas, but the majority of what I make are philosopher's caches. Open those, grab a component if I get the right bag, sell if I don't get the right one... works out pretty well.

Look into crafting the Tsunami KO shirts, even though they're level 2. They sell decently, especially the Shadow one, so you can break even except on odd colors where you lose gold for lack of interest. Levianovo is also a good formula if you're patient and craft a lot of caches yourself; it needs six cache components from a harder-to-get bag, but the rest of the components are the cheap Leviathan armor set. I've also crafted a Jellyfish Dress and a Butterfly Coat, but those take quite a bit of questing in themselves.

I'd like some of the wings too, but I've got so many other formulas I want to do (like the Cupcake dresses!) that I'm just going to wait until later to start questing for a quest formula.  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:02 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

IKR??
Whoever invented exams >:O it's such a pain in the tooot xD

I don't think we're ordinary people anymore xD we're gaians xD hahaah
If only smob works on my computer.. D:
I always always aaaalways lag out causing me to ne kicked out of the crew. *sad*..

(* u *)b we are Gaians, a diverse group of geniuses, artists, athletes, writers, intellectuals, troll lords, anime'-ers, musicians, entrepreneurs and future doctors, lawyers etc professionals.. We are not ordinary. d(^_^)b

sadly my internet has been busted and I've been using my usb broadband, I can;t watch videos or go on zOMG cause it sucks up to much internet D: It has a limit of 800 mb sadly D:

On a positive note, I found out that Booty Grabby doesn't suck too much internet. And that it's one of those games that rock. smile

zOMG needs a fast net D: - so I've been out of zoMG commision for more than 2 weeks already  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:01 pm
I... have not hit the limit in a loooong time. o u o" But when I have, it was close to midnight, so I didn't have to wait too long to start up again. XD

I'm finally getting around to making my Gold Magical Giftboxes. I'm halfway to level 3. XD
I don't really even want the backwings. Their shading is pretty lackluster compared to a lot of other wing items. They're too "flat" for my liking. XD
But, I want to make every type just to get the Achievement. ; A ;

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 pm
Blood Pop
I... have not hit the limit in a loooong time. o u o" But when I have, it was close to midnight, so I didn't have to wait too long to start up again. XD

I'm finally getting around to making my Gold Magical Giftboxes. I'm halfway to level 3. XD
I don't really even want the backwings. Their shading is pretty lackluster compared to a lot of other wing items. They're too "flat" for my liking. XD

ur really into achievements huh?

what wings do you prefer?

I want the mcheals wings though .. I want to make a monochrome avi with that.. o.o but alas I dont have the gold nor the skill to make one XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:30 pm
Arch Angel Neko
Blood Pop

I want the mcheals wings though .. I want to make a monochrome avi with that.. o.o but alas I dont have the gold nor the skill to make one XD

Why yes, yes I am. XD Also why I want to get to level 10 in Alchemy. More achievemeeennnnts. * u *

I prefer Asmodeus' Wings out of all of them. 3nodding I already have small ones (Great Old One), and I find Beezlebub's Wings too "overpowering". @ A @

You'll get there one day. emotion_kirakira They're (supposedly) still working on Alchemy, so maybe they'll eventually become way more attainable. ninja
Hopefully they'll drop that "only for hardcore Gaians" crap. XD

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 pm
Blood Pop
Arch Angel Neko
Blood Pop

Why yes, yes I am. XD Also why I want to get to level 10 in Alchemy. More achievemeeennnnts. * u *

I prefer Asmodeus' Wings out of all of them. 3nodding I already have small ones (Great Old One), and I find Beezlebub's Wings too "overpowering". @ A @

You'll get there one day. emotion_kirakira They're (supposedly) still working on Alchemy, so maybe they'll eventually become way more attainable. ninja
Hopefully they'll drop that "only for hardcore Gaians" crap. XD

what level are you? o.o I'm guessing between 7-9. You alchemized the small wings already huh? wow  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff