Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Dogweed and Deathcap ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

When the werewolf spared her, she cried out. He was not going to kill her? He was too kind to her, "You are an abomination even to your own kind!" she yelled, after he tied her up.

He left her alone, inside a locked building. Her people would not be able to come, and they would leave her to die, thinking that that's what she would already be. She was sent with no hope of returning, that was her job.

She screamed, hoping a passerby would hear her and come to her rescue. It was a desperate attempt, but she needed to be freed so that she could go die honorably. This, she needed to do. Otherwise, she was unsuccessful in her duty to her family.

"Father of mine! I have failed you!" she cried, tears streaming down her face.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason got to the door of his shop, quietly muttering a spell to unlock it. He was sure that Strike was nearby, if not behind him. He would have shivered at the thought, but the wolf inside had other thoughts. Apparently i was in agreement with Strike and his retaliation against the filth. The wench had threatened the pack, and would deserve no less than what she would get this night. "She is just inside. Mind the blood, I don't know if you have fed or not recently." Opening the door, he stepped aside, letting the master vampire enter his home.

--------------------------------------
State: Angry
OOC: ...
--------------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

Strike was on the werewolf's heels every step of the way. He hoped that the fledglings were smart enough to follow. Otherwise, they would be left behind. Strike had more important things to find out. And this werewolf was leading him straight to the answers he needed. When the werewolf opened the door, Strike stepped inside.

"It is not a problem for me," at his age, he could control the Hunger. He looked around the smell of blood strong in the air. A body laid on the ground not but a few feet away. The girl was alive, her heartbeat pounding quickly in her chest when Strike spoke.

She knew now that she was in trouble. Especially since Strike was pissed more than a hornet whose hive has been hit. He approached the figure, silent. Deadly. His eyes locked on the figure at his feet. Those eyes that promised life and death all at once. She did not stir as he approached, lowering himself so that he was closer to her.

With a voice of anger as calm as the center of a hurricane, Strike spoke to the woman, "I will ask you once, and only once," he leaned forward, "Where. Is. Arachnid?"

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I have to find him
What I'm doing: Interrogating
Who I'm with: Jason, one of The Family, Cinq(?), and Zane(?)
Where I am: Jack's Office

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:44 pm
User Image
User Image

The woman was silent when she heard Strike's voice. It was him. It was him, himself. The vampire that The Family wanted most. And here he was, approaching her, silent and bringing a promise of pain and suffering. The girl was trembling as the vampire approached.

She was afraid of him and his potential. He was like a ticking bomb, not sure when he'd go off. She wanted death, but there was no guarantee of such a thing. Not when Strike was as pissed as he was right now. He demanded information from her and she shook like a leaf.

"N-never," she whispered, terrified of what would come next. Strike had stories surrounding him. Horror stories that they told over the dinner table. She was terrified of what more stories would be added to that repertoire.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:20 am
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Zane▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Acacia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Striker's ClanShrieking Shack Bouncer

Come a w a y little light come a w a y to the darkness,
In the shade of the ☽☾night☽☾ we will come looking for you.

Zane was more than glad to be rid of the castle. It held too many memories. Memories that he wanted to forget. He had tried to keep up with Strike, but it was difficult to do so with so much on his mind.

Entering the shop, he noticed a faint undertone of herbs, but that was covered by a more powerful smell, the smell of blood. Zane had been working on controlling his hunger. He had to, working at the Shreiking Shack. He didn't have Strike to watch him every second of the night. He had to be responsible now. That was something Zane had struggled with before.

He looked to see the woman and realized she was no fledgling. The werewolf had lied about that much. The rest of his tale seemed pretty accurate. She was a woman, and she was bound in his shop. When Zane heard the woman refuse to answer Strike, he watched to see what would come next. Zane was certain that this woman might not have much longer to live.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:31 am
User Image

The vampire stood up from where he bent down to speak to the woman. She didn't want to talk. Fine. That was fine. Strike turned his back to the woman. The woman didn't want to talk. Well, then, he would have to prove to her the rumors of his cruelty, of his maliciousness. His eyes closed for a second, the rage coming on like a flood.

In the blink of an eye he had turned and kicked the woman, sending her flying into the back wall of the shop. Strike flew after her, pulling her behind him by the hair. She was screaming by this point, tears streaming down her face as she was dragged along the wooden floor. He dragged her back to where she had been before, throwing her down. His fury all compacted into this moment, his hatred for The Family and everything they had done. They were the ones who had killed his kin, had taken Arachnid from him.

This woman would get the brunt of his hatred.

"Whenever you want to start talking," he hissed, this time walking around her slowly. He was examining her, trying to figure out what to break next.

A smirk appeared as he was suddenly stomping down on one of her legs, snapping it in two in a second. Her screams filled his ears and he felt the bloodlust rise in him. If he could, he'd have drained her of all the blood in her body, but he needed answers. Strike needed her to start talking, otherwise, Arachnid was as good as dead.

Currently...
Who I'm with: Jason, one of The Family, Cinq(?), and Zane

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 am
User Image
User Image

She let out a bloodcurdling scream as she felt her leg flare up in pain. In all her life, the pain she felt then was something like she had never felt before. Tears rolling down her cheeks she looked up into the bright purple eyes of Strike, terrified of what she saw. Pure anger. Pure rage.

This was the man of legends.

The vampire was about to stomp on her other leg until she screamed, "No more! I'll tell you everything!" she whimpered, her heart racing. Undoubtedly, the vampire could sense it and the pace at which it was beating. She thought it might pop out of her chest with how scared she was.

"But, dearest Strike," she smiled, coyly, "You have your fledglings here, but where is the man-beast's pup?" her smile turned dark, as she knew she had leverage over both the vampire and the werewolf. She knew where both the pup and Arachnid would be. At this moment, Brother of her's was taking care of the pup. Hopefully, if he was swift enough, the brat was back at The Family's location.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image
Cian O'Brian
Owner of Zonko's
Twenty Five

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Cian had raced to Hogsmeade, looking to find help. Nerissa was gone, and the first person he thought of to help him was Jason. When he had neared the door to Dogweed and deathcap, he had heard a terrible scream, like a dagger piercing the air. He was sure it was Nerissa, and had thrown the door open to the shop in an attempt to find her. He expected to find Nerissa, hurt or dead, with Jason or the intruder above her.

What he saw was something else entirely.

A man with long rose colored hair was bent over a screaming woman. It was not Nerissa. The purple eyes of the man simmered in an amethyst fire, threatening the woman to talk. He felt himself falter. Jason was in the room as well, along with a boy he did not recognize. The owner of the shop looked on as if nothing was amiss. Cian took out his wand and aimed it at the Vampire and the Woman. When he heard the woman speak, acid dripped from her tongue in the form of words. He knew something was wrong with her, but the man as well. He was torturing her.

"Who the hell are you?" He demanded, clutching his wand. He held a sharp rock behind his back as well, as a last defense in case something went wrong. It almost certainly would.

▁▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

Kai Sparrowheart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghoul and Ghost Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Cinq felt like he was more dragged around from place to place than anything. Though he didn't mind, because he needed to know more information for now. Besides, he also wanted Arachnid returned safely.

This woman, surely, had a vicious air around her. This girl was no friend to the vampires, and didn't seem to be allied with the wolves. Just who was she, Cinq wondered. As she was kicked and dragged around like a ragged doll, Cinq couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl. The sound of her bones breaking made him wince, as if he could feel the bones breaking himself.

What complicated the situation was when a normal human wizard stepped into the shop. Wolves, vampires, wizard, and a psycho together in one room spelled disaster, usually. Cinq took out his wand, readying himself if he needed to cast defensive spells in case the wizard started shooting spells at them. "Please lower your wand," Cinq said.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image
Cian O'Brian
Owner of Zonko's
Twenty Five

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Cian hesitated. Lower his wand? The man looked somewhat familiar as well. Maybe a professor? He didn't know what he was getting into, but he lowered the wand slowly and stowed in a pocket. The sharp rock stayed steady, and he stepped back into a shadow to reposition the rock in his sweatshirt pocket so he didn't look quite so sneaky. One of the men would have noticed he had been hiding something at one point or another. He stepped out of the dark corner of the room. The man didn't answer his question.

▁▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

Kai Sparrowheart

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image

Strike was over by the door in a second, closing it. The sun was arriving. He felt it in his bones. The fledglings would start to feel it too. It would make them weak. They needed to rest, though. They were still young and even one day awake would cause problems. For him, he could only last three days without sleep.

He turned and approached the woman again, grabbing her face in his strong hand. Then, without removing his sight from her, addressed the young man who had joined them, "This woman knows who kidnapped my fledgling," her terrified eyes shone in the dim light.

"Werewolf, the day approaches. My fledglings will need a place dark enough to sleep and the windows must be covered. I will continue interrogating this woman, until she tells us where our children of the night are,"

He looked at the newcomer with a tilt of his head, then returned his attention to the woman, "This may not sit well with you, mortal," Strike warned the young man as he contemplated the next bone to break on this woman.

He took her delicate hand in his, "What lovely hands you have," Strike whispered, venom dripping from each syllable. With a snap, he broke one finger. She screamed, her screaming echoing in his ears. Next finger. A snapping sound followed by a scream, "We could continue like this for days," Strike chuckled, going to the next finger. Snap!

Currently...
Who I'm with: Jason, one of The Family, Cinq, Cian and Zane

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image
User Image

With each finger, the snap echoed in her ears, along with her own screaming. The tears were coming now, not because she could control them, but because she was in so much pain, that that's all she could do. Tied up as she was, she couldn't even put up much of a struggle, "Please! No more!"

She continued to beg and plead until she passed out from the amount of pain in her body. It was so intense that she was shaking even in her sleep. Her now mangled hand hung limp by her side, as she waited unconscious for whatever Strike deemed necessary.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:43 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Zane▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Acacia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Striker's ClanShrieking Shack Bouncer

Come a w a y little light come a w a y to the darkness,
In the shade of the ☽☾night☽☾ we will come looking for you.

Zane looked at the man who had entered. He had no idea what he was doing here, but he appeared to be a human. He wasn't too sure of them right now. Especially not after finding out about the Family. Who knew if this man was part of that? "Names, they aren't really important right now," Zane mused, somewhat in response to the newcomer. Part of it was thinking out loud about the stranger.

He could tell that the sun was coming. Perhaps this would be one of those moments where his teenage mindset of not needing sleep would come into play. However, as soon as he entertained this thought, it was interrupted by a scream. The fledgling knew that this woman was not going to give the information easily.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:47 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghoul and Ghost Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Cinq kept an eye on the wizard, though between the Sun rising and the sound of bones breaking, he really didn't want to deal with this at the moment. When he usually dreaded the coming of the sun, this time, he was glad. Sort of. He knew that during this time, he would be essentially useless, and defenseless. And Anna would wake to find her door to the shop missing.

This woman was strong, Cinq had to admit, even if she was a sobbing mess. To not give in to the torture under such circumstances took a lot of willpower, unlike the person who blabbed about the information on vampires. "I need to sleep," Cinq said, feeling more and more tired as the sun rose from its sleep. "Sorry I'm useless right now." He put away his wand and went off to go to sleep in a hopefully safe place.

{Exit}

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

"Damn," he whispered to himself as he let go of the woman's hand. She was out. The pain had been too much for her. And he had only made it to her fourth finger. That wouldn't do at all.

He looked up at his fledglings, one, techincally Arachnid's, already went to find a dark hole to sleep in. Strike raised an eyebrow at Zane as he went to the windows, closing the blinds, "You should go to bed, too," Strike spoke gently to Zane. He was glad that at least one of his own fledglings was alright. Otherwise Strike would have considered killing every one that crossed his path.

Returning to the woman, Strike knelt down. He raised his wrist to his mouth, flashed his fangs, and bit into his own flesh. His blood trickled out and he pressed it to the woman's lips, forcing it into her mouth. All she needed was a drop. He held it to her lips until he heard the sounds of bones snapping back into place. It was working its magic.

He looked down at the woman as she started to come to, "You and your family may think they know how to torture someone, but your methods are primitive to the way we vampires do it," Strike's smile curled evilly, "Now... where were we? Ah, yes..." he grabbed her hand, starting at the beginning.

Currently...
Who I'm with: Jason, one of The Family, Cian and Zane

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff