Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ⌘Random Toys: Other
Rhythm of Life, Music-based RP, Open!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:06 pm
Notes before we start
Not sure where to put this since it isn't an anime and has no specific genre ^^;

I Plan to make a guild of this later, but as with all my guilds, I test the story in a thread first. Please help me with this test.

After finishing the idea, I did see similarities with Ravemaster and The World Ends With You. Still it is not based on either... ^^;

I really wish I knew where to put this...

Ok on to the story! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:53 pm
~Where am I?~
Hello, and welcome to the world of Muse! In this world, music reins supreme. This is the queen, also called the DJ, speaking. This world is divided into several cities, each based off of a certain kind of music. You live where you enjoy it, and can move freely from genre to genre as you please.

~So, what's up?~
Well one day a wizard whom hates music paid a visit to our fair land of Muse. You can already guess his reaction. He hated this world so much that he summoned monsters, called "Silence", to rob our world of it's music! The wizard is done for, I made sure of it, but the Silence are still everywhere and are eating EVERYTHING!

Anyone who's caught by a Silence is robbed of thier voice and dancing ability, not to mention any instruments they carry will likely be eaten! They must be stopped...

But not to worry I have a plan...

~So what's the plan?~
Simple, there are special people in Muse called "Notes" who are born of music. If we crank out enough tunes, maybe we can make some! Notes have special abilities based on the song they come from. They're also the only thing that can completely destroy Silence. Careful though, if a Note is caught by a Silence, they die.

I need you, dear composers, to help create some Notes to fight these...things... I'd be forever grateful.  

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 pm
Laws
We have laws here. I don't care if you are helping me, break these rules and you're gone!

1. Follow the Gaia ToS. I can't save you if you defy the powers that be...
2. Be literate! I don't require a certain post length, but at least type enough for others to react. And no text talk or one liners.
3. No Cybering! Notes don't even have the parts necessary for it!
4. Keep cursing minimal. Yeah songs curse, so it's allowed, but we don't need a curse word in every sentence.
5. Be friendly to others. Some notes are mean. I understand this, but you as composers should have some manners.
6. No autohits/autododges/godmodders. Be sensible with your fights!
7. Don't argue with the DJ! We only have 7 stinking rules, and they're quite clear.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:44 pm
Note Creation
Here's what we need to know when you create your Notes.

[b]Name:[/b](gotta call them something)
[b]Gender:[/b](Will they act male or female?)
[b]Assumed Age:[/b](How Old do they look?)
[b]Theme Song:[/b](The song that created them. Everything about them is based off of this. It can be an instrumental.)
[b]Genre:[/b](What kind of song is it? Rock? Rap? Metal? Jazz? )
[b]Lyrics:[/b](not the whole thing, but a few important lyrics from the song.)
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Weapon:[/b] (Instrument used in the song that turns into a weapon. EX: Guitar-Sword)
[b]Abilities[/b](powers they have based on the song. Be creative!)

Tempo: ( a number between 1-20 that describes how fast the note is, and how quickly it's abilities cool down.)
Volume: (a number between 1-20 that describes the note's physical strength and skill with it's ability.)
Pitch: (a number between 1-20 that describes the note's resilience and pain tolerance)
(These 3 mumbers must add up to be 30)
Picture:

Send me a PM when a note is made with a link to your profile cubby so I know when one is made. ^^  

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:54 pm
Current Characters:

Aria Sky- Ivy Fantasy
Darksteel- Praxius the Mad
Ren- Gimble_ofthe_Wabe  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm
reserved  

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:57 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image
Aria Sky

"Ariels, in the sky...

It all started on a warm moonlit night in Heavy Metal City. Aria lept across several buildings, searching. What was she searching for? Being a Note, and one of such simplicity at that, she was looking for Silence. More specifically there had been reports of a Silence that had grown unusually large. Was the report to be believed? Not many other things in Metal city matched the description she got, and those that did match, were inanimate objects.

"Where is that Silence? Should something so large really be that hard to find?" she said to herself as she lept between another two buildings. " Heavy Metal City is huge but I doubt it's big enough to hide a giant..." she mused. Temporarily distracted by her thoughts, she didn't notice her foot catch at the edge of the large building she was about to jump from. She prepared to jump again and slipped, falling downward between the two buildings. As she fell, she revealed her wings, aligned her feet with the ground and started flapping to break her fall.

"Gotta be more care-" she said before being interrupted by the sight of a group of Silence harassing a random woman. It was already too late for her as one was in the process of taking the woman's voice when she landed. These particular silence seemed to be bear shaped. The shape was a bit new to her, but she shrugged it off and pulled her drumsticks from the holster at her right hip. "I suppose my work is never done..."she mumbled as her drumsticks transformed into two daggers with polished wooden hilts. It was just then that the group of Silence, five in number, noticed her. "Five against one...well that's not very fair at all..."she thought as the Silence approached.

...When you lose small mind you free your life..."

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image
DARKSTEEL

Amidst the, admittedly similar, but ultimately foreign buildings of Heavy Metal City, walked an armored figure of considerable stature. This armor-clad man was a Note, and an exuberant one at that. He hadn't slept or rested in days; could never sleep when Silence could be about.

It was only his second night in Heavy Metal City, but the journey felt a lot longer than it actually was. Just when it seemed like another boring evening, the sounds of combat were beginning. The sounds, of course, being silence. Pulling the long and demonic-looking electric guitar from his metal-covered back, it quickly changed shape into a two-handed longsword as he rushed forward.

He reached the scene, and wasn't surprised to find another Note engaging the bear-like Silence. "How about we even things out..." Darksteel called at the beasts, whipping his sword around before letting out a small jet of flame through his helmet. "Hold fast, monsters! You'll not silence me!" Darksteel rushed forward, swinging his massive and flame-cloaked blade at the first of the creatures.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
Aria Sky

"Ariels, in the sky...

Aria just stood and watched for a moment as one of the Silence was caught unaware and was cleaved in half by what she assumed was another Note."Well, talk about a knight in shining armor..." she said, stifling a laugh at the ironic saying. Two of the Silence turned toward him and lunged The other two kept on thier course toward Aria. " Now this is a bit more fair!" Aria yelled as she rran toward the two beasts and jumped over them.

As soon as she was directly above one of them she fired a gust of wind upward, forcing her self downward onto the Silence's back, instantly pinning it to the ground. The then threw one of her Daggers at the other which had stopped and turned around. The dagger landed neatly between it's eyes killing it. She then stabbed her other dagger into her makeshift's mount several times until it died. Once the two Silence disappeared she used a gust of wind to carry her other dagger back to her side.

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:53 pm
I don't need to see any more to know that I can read your mind.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a steady, rhythmic step, Ren wandered the streets, bits and pieces of melodies weaving through the air.
Time to get to work. All sound suddenly ceased. The Note pulled the keyboard from his back. Now a bardiche, it glinted in the low light. Eyes searching fastidiously for the silence, he found none. The music, hesitant at first, reappeared. They were here only a second ago... With something of frustration in his breath, he began to search again.
Climbing upon the rooftops to get a better idea of the sprawl of the city, Ren shortly found where the things had been. Two stood, he assumed they were Notes. Saying nothing to either, he pulled himself all the way up onto the roof.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ren

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
Aria Sky

"Ariels, in the sky...

Once the Silence had been eliminated, Aria bowed and smiled at the Note in armor and proceeded to fly away and continue her search. As she flew upward she spied another man on the rooftop she had just fallen from moment's ago. Was he a Note too? Probably, the keyboard on his back seemed a bit off. It must be his weapon. She smiled to him too then flew off in the direction she had been previously going. As much as she'd like to stay and chat, she had a giant Silence to find.

As she flew she drew her daggers and braced herself for another battle with smaller Silence. In a large city like this, it was easy to hide a group of the smaller ones. It made her wonder yet again how the larger one she has heard of could just disappear without a trace.

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:20 pm

The girl took off, soaring into the moonlight, leaving the imposing man on the rooftop.
Well, good to know I'm not the only one here. He shuffled to the edge, staring blankly across the rooftops. It was quiet, as far as city nights went, but in most of the city, far from silent. The problem was finding those places. Spying a likely spot, he headed back down to the street.
Ren

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
Aria Sky

"Ariels, in the sky...

Aria flew one a straight path for a few more minutes before everything went quiet around her again. Was this it? A flying Silence in the shape of a hawk came hurdling toward her. "Wait, A Silence? Don't they normally attack in groups?" she wondered. She shook the thought from her head and did a barrel roll, dodging the fast flying Silence's attack. "It this one is here then...maybe the're's a ground base group nearby..." she mused. Her distraction with her thoughts on Silence behavior left her wide open for the Hawk's second attack, which was strong enough to slam her into the side of a nearby chimney. As the Hawk drew back for another ramming attack she reached out and slashed it across the face. She then curled two opposing wind currents next to it, causing a miniature tornado.

Surely enough while she was dealing with this one another one this time vulture shaped attempted to sneak up from the side. She turns just in time to catch it by the beak and used another wind current to blow it into the other Silence. Once she caught the two off balance she threw her daggers, piercing one in the chest, the other in the hip and both disappeared. As she carried her daggers back with wind, she noticed the faint sound of music, didn't reappear... There were more....Somewhere.

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:21 am

He approached the area he had spied from above. Nothing, still the lilting fragments of music drifted past. sliding his hands into his pockets, he examined the sky, feeling numb. A dark shadow swooped silently overhead. That's odd... A flying silence? Ren began to follow it as best he could, wondering what this new development might herald.
Ren

⌘Random Toys: Other

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff