Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ♖War
Firion vs Ixara, Sparring Match, Private

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image
A simple sparring match between my character Firion, a skilled swordsman and blacksmith, against whoever wishes to challenge him. Anyone and anything is allowed in this fight, no restrictions to weapons. Your character may be a skilled swordsman, a mage, or even a marine, I wont stop you when you start this match, however... maybe the silver dragon that is waiting for his challenge might.
Note: You may bring a friend/companion(s) to make this a 2x1 or 2x2 match.

Rules to this match
- no godmodding
- no controlling each others characters
- no auto hitting, i will allow it every now and again but not at every attack
- no killing each others characters, this is a sparring match, not a fight to the death.
- oh yes, and please no one liners

User Image
Name: Firion Ironcarver
Weapon: Folding Longswords
Abilities: Increased speed and stamina
Powers: able to summon weapons based off specific elements
Fighting Style: Various/Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

Name: Ixara Auros
Weapon: Rapier
Abilities: Increased Tolerance to pain, sharp reflexes
Powers: Uses an arsenal of sword based Holy Magic.
Firghting Style: Fencing  

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:10 pm
It is late afternoon and a gentle breeze blew though the strange land of stone pillars, somewhere in the distance a soft tune could be heard echoing through the area. Not a single sign of life could be seen running through the area, however small insects infested most of the land. To many this land, this...graveyard, once held a legendary city that held the answers to the world's problems, but in legend people say that it didnt have the knowledge to protect itself from war, some say that the city never existed. However, one person knows the truth to what happened to that city and what it truly held.

In the very center of this land, on top of the tallest pillar, a figure covered from head to toe with a brown cloak. In its hands was a small flute-like intrument that produced the soft tune that traveled through the land.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:49 pm
Ixara traveled slowly through the barren wasteland. As she walked she inspected the area for anything significant enough to be noticable. A sign, a shadow, anything to guide her though the lack of civilization. This place reminded her of the warfront. A land scarred by the conflict of many, with few survivors left to observe the aftermath. Despite the chilling memory, she pressed on. She was not one to decline an invitation even if it were to the middle of nowhere...

She soon caught the sound of music...a flute, if her ears were to be trusted. She started running toward the sound, hoping it's source was the one she sought. It had to be some one, there was life here after all, which was a welcome thought considering the desolate scenery.  

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:32 pm
The lone figure stood where it was, the only sign of movement was its silver fingers quickly, but carfeully, changing its position to create a new note. The song continued for minutes without end, it didnt even seem to pause so the musician could take a breath.
((dang... i lost my post, if you know what i mean -.-))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:37 pm
FirionTheDragon

(Sorry bout that, I know what you mean)
"Whoever is playing that song must have lungs of steel" Ixara thought to herself. From what she could hear, not a breath was taken, just a continuous melody. She braced herself for the possibility of her visitor being inhuman. Still she found the source of it, being a hooded figure standing on a pillar. Did he invite her here? One way to find out. Not wanting to be rude, she sat and waited for the figure to notice her.  

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:13 pm
The lone figure's song continued, almost as if taking no notice to its new visitor. After a few minutes passed the song came to a slow stop, then the hood of the figure turned to look down at the new arrival who, to its relief waited ever so patiently for its song to end. The figure slowly pulled hte small object into one sleeve and slowly walked to the edge, "I must thank you for waiting, but may I ask who you are?" it asked, its voice could immediatly be recognized as male. While the figure waited for the reply he lowered himself to sit at the edge and let his legs hang off the pillar.

((im not sure how to describe it, but his voice is supposed to be close to Elijah Wood's =p))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:52 am
When he stopped playing, Ixara had a mind to applaud, but she decided not to wanting to get straight to business. She stood from her spot and spoke clearly," I am Ixara Auros. I have come responding to an invitation....more of a challenge...of sorts...was it perhaps you who sent such a message? If so, I'm here to accept your challenge." She refrained from drawing her sword. Despite him being the only other person here, she wouldn't make any attempt to start a fight until she was sure she had the right person.

(Ixara's voice would be close to Sophitia from Soul Calibur 2 )  

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:48 pm
((=D you play soulcalibur to?))

The lone figure leaned forward, as if intrigued by what she said, "An invitation you say?" he asked curiously as one hand slowly reached for his hood, "Well then-" he quickly pulled off his hood, reveaking the draconic head that was hidden, "shall we start, Lady Ixara?" he asked. He quickly moved his hands toward the edge of the pillar and pushed himself off, letting himself free fall to the ground below. As the figure fell the robe slowly began to unravel itself, revealing even more of the dragon that was hidden underneath, then ripped off his body completely.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:27 pm
(I've only played 2 and 4, but yes I play alot of games. )

Ixara wore a look of intrigue when she saw her opponent's face. She knew he wasn't human but she didn't expect him to look so draconic. However now was not the time to dwell on that. She drew her sword and watched closely was he free fell to the earth. She held it upwards ready to counter, because it is unlike her to give the first strike. First she'd have to gauge his speed. Once he got close she could gauge his strength.  

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:52 pm
(sweet, i played the 5th game, but I have to say its not as good as the 4th one =/ play mass effect?)

The dragon quickly reached for his blades, then in a split second, pulled them out of their sheaths and stabbed the short blades into the stone pillar. The dragon's fall quickly slowed the moment the blades entered the stone and began to slow the farther he came closer to the ground. After a few feet of his slowed fall he came to a full stop just above the ground, he quickly ripped one blade out of the stone, then the other, allowing him to fall the last few feet. The moment his feet made contact with the ground he turned to face the young woman.
(gah! I has a block!)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:15 pm
Ixara was rather diappointed. She expected him to dash in, but apparently not even dragons can take high elevation falls. Sh sighed and thought," Well looks like I'll Have to go first..." She tucked her sword behind her and ran full speed toward him. As she ran, she summoned two light swords, one on both sides of her. They seemed to float alondside her at the same speed she was moving, shich was pretty fast. At her speed she would be only a few feet away from him in a matter of seconds.  

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:54 pm
The dragon got himself into a defensive stance, one sword held infont of his chest, ready to parry any blows thrown at him and the second blade was held behind him, ready to strike after he parried the blow.
The dragon watched as the young female ran towards him, sword ready to strike and to his surprise, two more swords following at her side. He studied her movements and readied himself for any attack she might throw at him, with a quick twirl of the sword at his back he turned it to be held towards his elbow rather than out as an extension of his arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:13 pm
Ixara smiled as she got close. He seemed to have fallen for it. As soon as she was in striking range she stomped the ground then pulled a backflip away from him, summoning six more lights words for a total of eight. And then launched them all towards him at high speed. As she landed, she took a few steps back and spun her blade back into counter position ready to see what he would do. She had on doubt in her mind he had some way to dodge it.  

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:00 pm
The dragon took a step back when Ixara got close, but then noticed a shift in movement. He was right, he saw he quickly move away and summon more swords of light, aw, damn... he thought quickly throwing his swords into the ground before raising his arms as if to protect his head. He was hoping to use his abilities later but it seemed that Ixara made a dent in his plans. The stone underneath him began to seperate and move up to his arms, taking on a whole new form. In a matter of seconds the earth formed itself into a large shield, closely resembling that of an ishlangu shield.  
♖War

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games