Submit

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:43 am
I've read a teen fantasy heroic romance trilogy called the Abhorsen series by Garth Nix (from what I've seen there are more than three books in the series but I've read the first three.)

It centres on a family of Necromancers, the head of which is titled Abhorsen. Albeit instead of creating undead they instead destroy them (and make it as permanent as possible.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 pm
There are more in the series? Whoa. I haven't even thought about this series in so long. XD I loved it when I read it, though. I read all three back when I was in middle school. I think I still have the second two in the series, but I got the first one from the library and never bothered to purchase it. Man, I can't believe I forgot about this series....  

NightIntent
Captain

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:49 am
Loved that series. It was nice to find some books that didn't portray necromancers as evil. Plus, I loved the way they used sound/music to command the dead.

(I believe he already has a thread here)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:37 am
Maze353
Loved that series. It was nice to find some books that didn't portray necromancers as evil. Plus, I loved the way they used sound/music to command the dead.

(I believe he already has a thread here)

EH? Oh... ooops  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers