Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:59 am
User Image

Calliope had finally settled down for the night, she was completely and utterly tired, having gone to see someone at the beach for a reading today and making it back all in said day she was just completely dead and was basically a zombie but now she settled down on the mattress Lenore had gotten for her and covered herself with a couple of blankets, feeling a little cold and basically was asleep before her head hit said mattress, she just couldn't keep her eyes open anymore but was glad tomorrow she could sleep in, she needed it after the day she had today even if it was a productive one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image It had probably been long enough for Calliope to be well and truly asleep... but also not long enough for her to have gotten any real rest. Not that a certain dragon was entirely aware of this; sure, Dach had noticed she wasn't around for most of the day (not that he'd admit to keeping tabs on her)... but that wasn't entirely unusual either. The dragon had developed enough respect for the femme by now that he wouldn't have woken her up in the middle of the night if it wasn't important; early in the morning, yes, but not the middle of the night. It was actually pretty important right now, though, or so he thought.

After debating outside her cave for bare moments he decided to just go inside where it was warmer, for the sake of his unexpected passenger if not himself. He was pretty sure he was getting kicked in the face over this one, if only because Calliope was likely to react before asking him why he'd barged into her place again after their "discussion" the last time.

He found her abed, settled the mountain lion cub he was carrying behind him on his tails where it was hopefully safe from an unaware Calliope long enough for him to explain, and then nosed at her shoulder with a muzzle still decidedly damp from fishing said cub out of the lake just a few minutes before. ...She probably wasn't going to be happy that he came in sopping wet, either. Oh well!

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:53 pm
"Mom, I don't need testing anymore, I know the lovers card means love, sex, choices and..." she said in her sleep as she woke up, having finally registered the fact she felt wetness on her, she took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the darkness and saw a rather annoying dragon was looking at her and she just turned over and started falling back to sleep "if you want to stay, I don't care, touch anything and die, goodnight" she said as she was far to tired to fight with him right now, maybe tomorrow but right now no, she just wanted sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:31 pm
Well, he didn't immediately get mauled, so he supposed that was a start. He nudged her again, less gently this time. "I need you to wake up. Yell at me later. I need help with something." Before she could yell or ask or say anything he picked up the slightly emaciated cub and deposited it on the mattress beside her. "It needs help... and I don't know what to do. And I couldn't take very well take it to my cave under the lake. I had to fish it out of the water as it was." The cub made a tiny, shivery mewl, and Dach immediately nose at it reassuringly, ears flattening against his skull in distress over the little creature. "I didn't know who else to take it to..."  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 pm
Calliope groaned as she was nudged more harshly this time and looked at the dragon, looking from the cub to the dragon she slapped him with a non clawed paw, she was just that tired to even get her claws out and gleared at him "you realise I don't care don't you?" She said as she pushed the cub off her mattress and onto an old pillow Lenore had brought over "take it away, dispose of it in a near by garbage bin, throw it back into the lake, give it to some random kitsu you passed by on your way here, I don't care, right now I want sleep and I don't want any distractions!" She said as she settled down to sleep again, if there was one thing that pissed her off more so then that annoying dragon it was the fact she wasn't getting any sleep but the fact said annoying dragon was keeping her from sleeping...well, she had to plot death tomorrow, right now it was sleepy time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:16 pm
Dach was surprised into silence for a moment before an angry look and a sneer settled on his face. He'd thought better of Calliope than this... he really had. "I guess I'll just try to track down your mother because I'm pretty sure even if she doesn't like me, she'll be willing to help instead of telling me to THROW A DEFENSELESS INFANT IN A DUMPSTER!" The last part came out in a roar of hurt feelings and anger. and he quickly picked up the cub and stormed out, tails lashing angrily from side to side and no longer caring if he knocked something over. If she wanted her sleep bad enough to leave someone to die, she could just deal with the mess when she got up in the morning. He damn well wasn't going to pick it up.  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:30 pm
Calliope didn't bother arguing, she was far too tired to even talk anymore but she decided to say one last thing "alright, whatever, just keep going back towards the lake, she has the cave that is pretty much smack dab in the middle and across from the lake, ta-ta for now" she said as she covered herself up and fell straight back to sleep,

Since it was a warm night she decided to go for a walk with her sister, it had seemed like forever since she and Ele had spent any time alone, especially with her always helping ghosts and she had been busy raising kids and doing readings for others that they finally decided to make time for each other and go for a nice quite walk, just enjoying each others company.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:49 pm
Dach shook his head and followed the directions she'd given, still hurt and angry at how she'd behave but now also confused about her apparent helpfulness when he was suddenly not bothering her. He wasn't going to excuse her though. Not yet.

He found what he supposed was the appropriate area of caves and began sniffing and looking around. This was Calliope's mom; she had to smell somewhat similar, right? And he had seen her once or twice before.

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:02 pm
Oliver had gotten up from his sleep, still not feeling well and started walking out of the cave, wanting some fresh air as he had caught a bug or something somewhere and thought some fresh air might help him a little but as he stepped out of the cave he stopped and noticed some dragon and looked up and blinked at him "um...hi, can I help you?" He asked curiously, ignoring the fact that his mother and father told him never to talk to strangers, especially at night but meh, he was hanging around his home so the least he could do was be polite.

Thane had gotten up and walked out the cave, having started to wonder who Oliver was talking to and noticed the dragon "can I help you?" He asked, pulling Oliver towards him, making sure nothing happened to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:40 pm
Dach watched the two for a moment and slowly set the cub down between his front feet. It mewled pitifully and mouthed at his paw like it might suddenly make food. He gave it a stricken look before shifting his gaze back up to the others. "It needs help. I was looking for..." he sniffed a bit, realizing the cave the two came out of smelled like it might be what he was looking for. "I was looking for the diviner lady. I don't know what to do with it and her daughter didn't want to help me just because she didn't want to wake up..." Okay, yup, still kind of hurt and angry over that. "I've, er, I bumped into Calliope's mom once or twice, but I don't remember her name. I was told she lives over here somewhere. So, you guys know a lady around here who does divinations?"  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:16 pm
Oliver giggled and looked at the dragon "you don't know Calliope that well at all do you?" he said as he laid down and nuzzled the cub that was placed down in front of them "awww he's cute!" He said as he looked up atThane "Uncle Thane, can we keep him?"

Thane looked down at the cub and nuzzled it also before going back inside and returning with one of the blankets from the collection Odessa had and wrapped it around the cub as best as he could and shook his head "sorry darling, it is technically the dragon's if he wants to take responsibility of it or not" he said as he looked back at the dragon. "As for Odessa, she lives here but she has decided to take a walk with her sister and I am not sue when she will be back but if you want you may wait inside, they have been gone for a while so she shouldn't be too much longer and it seems it might be best if this little cub comes inside anyway, with almost all the candles lit it is actually warm inside and it may not be an actual fire but it should do the trick to a reasonable extent."

Sayako walked out moments later having heard everything from inside and nuzzled Thane and Oliver before nuzzling the cub and made sure Ambrosia was safe on her head before continuing "I will go fetch Lenore, you take the others inside" she said as she ran off towards Lenore's home.

Thane watched the female Celestial go before looking back at the others "come on, it is warmer inside" he said as turned around and walked back into the cave.

a little upset but understood, Oliver followed his uncle inside and got back onto the mattress and snuggled down, watching Thane fold two blankets up as best he could and placed them on top of each other and placed them on the ground.

Thane gestured to the blankets "place him here, it will be better for him then being on the ground" he said as he walked over to where he was laying before and laid down again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 pm
Dach cracked a smile at Oliver's enthusiasm about the cub. "I know Calliope... all right, I guess? I can't say I've ever bugged her before she was already out and about before. I thought this was important enough, but apparently not." He flattened his ears over it again, obviously upset about it.

His attention was slightly diverted after Thane brought up the thought about responsibility for the cub. Did he want to take care of it? Well, yes. Did he know how? No. Did he have a safe place for it to stay? Safe if it didn't drown or get sick and die. He might like to look after the little bugger but he wasn't really in a position to... Might as well let them know that, because they were the only ones he really knew to turn it over to. "Er, well, I'd like to but I'm not... really set up where I can. I'd like to check on him, and stuff, but if you guys could look after him I think he'd be better off..."

He followed them inside and set the cub down, curling up around it to wait. His fur was mostly dry by now, fortunately, so he wasn't going to make things worse for the cub. He wasn't sure that Odessa was going to be particularly happy to see him... but this was about the cub, not him, and he didn't have anyone else to turn to anyway. He wasn't just going to leave the cub to die, but he was sure he'd screw something up and have to watch it die anyway if he tried to figure it out on his own. He was haphazard about his own well-being, sure, but this was a baby that actually needed looking after... Sigh.

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 pm
"Hmm then may I ask one question? Was she in a bad mood when you woke her or was she in a state where she practically threw you out of her cave?" He asked curiously.

Thane inched closer and pulled the blanket tighter around the child a little, watching it as he sat there shivering wondering what to do, if it stayed wet like this it was going catch a cold and who knew if that sort of thing was deadly or not in a cub, he just hoped Odessa would be back soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:57 pm
Dach sighed again. "She didn't even seem to care if I stayed t here as long as I didn't mess with her stuff and didn't bug her. I guess she wasn't in a bad mood exactly until I tried to make her stay awake. But what was I supposed to do? I didn't know where this was until she told me when I left." Even if it was just a circumstance of bad timing or something, though, he wasn't going to excuse her behavior. Telling him to go dump the cub in the garbage was crossing a line with him. They were going to have to have a talk about it after this was sorted out before he decided how he was going to deal with it long term. "Merf, I just hope someone gets here soon..."  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 pm
"Well then, that explains it, she went to Greot Saewewall today, left early this morning and would of wanted to make it home before the day ended and given how you need to be prepared to go there it isn't exactly a trip you can make in a day, it would be wiser to stay the night and come home tomorrow but Calliope wanted to make it home in a day and so that is what she did but that also meant her getting really tired and when she got home she just wanted to sleep which, obviously, is what she was doing. However, with my sister, when she does something so taxing like this she doesn't want to be disturbed, when she comes home she wants to sleep so you let her and if she is disturbed you get...well, you get what you saw when you woke her not once but twice, the first time was a 'meh, whatever, leave me alone to sleep' sort of thing which is usually taken as a warning but since you disturbed her a second time...well, you got upset as anything Calliope who isn't nice to actually be around.

If it was just a day where she did a little bit of work but relaxed and then went to sleep and you disturbed her twice it wouldn't of been all that bad, she would of been upset, got annoyed and told you you shouldn't of disturbed her but that would of been it, she would of just moved on after a few moments and that would of been it" he said as he snuggled under a couple of blankets on the mattress.

((Next post I will bring the two girls back home, I just have to go fold some towels I want to get done now before tomorrow/it gets too late and I get to tired to do them so I can have nothing to do tomorrow besides bake a batch of cheese scones. ))  
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff