Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Mega decline on Mermaid tanks :O Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:02 am
waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
*insert panic...*

She... she... she might go extinct! emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:01 pm
It's very sad. emo She's so cute, too. ; A ; User Image
All we'll have left of her is that "Lite" doppelganger. emotion_donotwant

But, what happened to Lila? Was she taken out, too? Owo

Off topic: What item is that sheep costume your avi is wearing from? It's so cute! XD

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:57 pm
Blood Pop

If I'm not mistaken it's the Mouton Twins item from this newest RIG.

Yes Lila was taken out a long time ago, but not that many people liked her it seemed because Memphis got all the boys and girls. Ha ha.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:52 am
Blood Pop
It's very sad. emo She's so cute, too. ; A ; User Image
All we'll have left of her is that "Lite" doppelganger. emotion_donotwant

But, what happened to Lila? Was she taken out, too? Owo

Off topic: What item is that sheep costume your avi is wearing from? It's so cute! XD

When o' when will gaia bring her baaack D:

It's rare to see Lila tanks I wonder why.. D:
She's mostly only a filler too..

You're very fast azn! XD
It's indeed Mouton Twins xD I thought so too!!
There's a white and black of this.. baa~ xD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:23 am
ikept mine incubated mrgreen

and even have some more of them in my inventory mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 pm
azndreams

Yes Lila was taken out a long time ago, but not that many people liked her it seemed because Memphis got all the boys and girls. Ha ha.

Ahhh, I see. I thought it'd fit into this RIG's theme. XD

She was pretty, too, but her hair... It's weird. emotion_donotwant And she was a little b***h. X3
But yeah, Lila sucked in comparison to Memphis... Wasn't nearly as generous as sweet little Memphis with her gold. >w>

chiisai-akanbo

You're very fast azn! XD

I know, right? She was never that good of a fish. XD A full tank of Lila would probably only get half the amount of profit Memphis does. talk2hand
Doesn't seem to be much of a point in taking her out...

Oh, that's so cute! XD I'mma have to buy one of those... I'm pretty sure you all know which version I'd be wearing. emotion_awesome

Arch Angel Neko

Yooooou lucky person, you. X3  

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:00 pm
Blood Pop
azndreams

Ahhh, I see. I thought it'd fit into this RIG's theme. XD

She was pretty, too, but her hair... It's weird. emotion_donotwant And she was a little b***h. X3
But yeah, Lila sucked in comparison to Memphis... Wasn't nearly as generous as sweet little Memphis with her gold. >w>

chiisai-akanbo

You're very fast azn! XD

I know, right? She was never that good of a fish. XD A full tank of Lila would probably only get half the amount of profit Memphis does. talk2hand
Doesn't seem to be much of a point in taking her out...

Oh, that's so cute! XD I'mma have to buy one of those... I'm pretty sure you all know which version I'd be wearing. emotion_awesome

Arch Angel Neko

Yooooou lucky person, you. X3

well she is a lovely maiden i tell you that :3
though she doesn't make as much as airsharks or dolphins
she's is still a very good fish :3 and she looks really nice
I don't like lila cause she looks like an alien in my eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:44 pm
Arch Angel Neko

I'd have to beg to differ on that. Memphis could in essence outshine the dolphins. Maybe not so much the Airsharks, but in the 10months that she lives would overall lifetime make more than Airsharks or Dolphins in there lifetime. This is granted that you had full plays every single time.

chiisai-akanbo

I'm not fast just was up that night and was putzing around Gaia and Guilds and happened to have played over 50 of this new RIG and horrible horrible chances. Anyways I had come across the Mouton Twins more than I had wanted to, so I happened to know the item. Ha ha.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:51 pm
azndreams
Arch Angel Neko

I'd have to beg to differ on that. Memphis could in essence outshine the dolphins. Maybe not so much the Airsharks, but in the 10months that she lives would overall lifetime make more than Airsharks or Dolphins in there lifetime. This is granted that you had full plays every single time.

chiisai-akanbo

I'm not fast just was up that night and was putzing around Gaia and Guilds and happened to have played over 50 of this new RIG and horrible horrible chances. Anyways I had come across the Mouton Twins more than I had wanted to, so I happened to know the item. Ha ha.

i see your point of view . But i am looking into earning the most in the shortest time possible. We all know or most of those who have been mermaid tank owners know that it does take a while to earn more than 10k - 40k in a day even if you have been bumping mermaid your tanks on most of its glow.

As a quester my aim is to earn gold the most in such a short time. smile That's why I am inclined into airsharks and dolphins. (Dolphins since I buy them with my gc.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:55 pm
Arch Angel Neko

Acourse in a short amount of time dolphins and airsharks will win, but just lifetime though mermaids would definitely win. Weird because I was averaging around 100k to 150k a day with mermaids, but then again this was on a mule and it was a pretty popular tank. Although that experience was a fluke because the majority of mermaids owners get probably like you were stating 10k to 25k on lucky days.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:06 am
azndreams
Arch Angel Neko

Acourse in a short amount of time dolphins and airsharks will win, but just lifetime though mermaids would definitely win. Weird because I was averaging around 100k to 150k a day with mermaids, but then again this was on a mule and it was a pretty popular tank. Although that experience was a fluke because the majority of mermaids owners get probably like you were stating 10k to 25k on lucky days.

100k to 150k a day? wow.. how did that happen, not being pessimisstic about your tank results but wow.. how did that happen.. o.o is that on 1 tank or a combination of tank earnings from different mermaid tanks ?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 am
Arch Angel Neko

It was 1 tank, but it was wildly popular and had a dedicated bumper every single time it glowed and was in like 20 different BG guilds I think and countless BG threads as well. I understand though it's not the normal and not every player will get those kinds of results.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:19 am
azndreams
Arch Angel Neko

It was 1 tank, but it was wildly popular and had a dedicated bumper every single time it glowed and was in like 20 different BG guilds I think and countless BG threads as well. I understand though it's not the normal and not every player will get those kinds of results.

i have a suspicious that it maybe a mod tank or a really popular gaian. but I'd have to agree that those results are insane and no ordinary gaian would earn much from a memphis tank. I myself tried to earn that 34 players in every single glow I had (I was successful) But the most I earned from a full glow 8 times a day was 45k-50k

o.o hmm thats why I wonder how those results could happen in a memphis mermaid tank.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:21 am
Arch Angel Neko

I don't think I made myself clear seeing as how you think it was someone else. No that mermaid tank was one of MY tanks. When I was in full swing with BG and playing it everyday to make upwards of 1mil a day just from that alone. Nowadays though it's a struggle just to make 200k a day from BG.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 am
azndreams
Arch Angel Neko

I don't think I made myself clear seeing as how you think it was someone else. No that mermaid tank was one of MY tanks. When I was in full swing with BG and playing it everyday to make upwards of 1mil a day just from that alone. Nowadays though it's a struggle just to make 200k a day from BG.

well it's still a shock to earn 100k from mermaid tank earnings alone. o.o
playing bg now could get you 160k i think with the nerf on ^^

your awesome 3nodding  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out