Am I wierd?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milpheeo

Beloved Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 pm
I am going to be honest here. I am a guy who has two sisters, a mom, and a gramma, who live with me. But here is the weird thing my only friends are girls, I have no guy friends other than online. I date girls and will be more likely to trust a girl before a guy. And I will pick the girl character in any game, if I can.

So what I am trying to ask is "I'm I weird?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:58 pm
No, you are just being yourself. Just because you do not go with the status quo does not make you weird, as in a negative term. However, every person is weird in their own way, as in our likes, dislikes, and little quirks or habits and hobbies. That is what makes us unique.

I say do not worry about it. Be proud of who you are and never let anyone try to tell you how you should be--that's wrong.  

buckwolvhoosier

Milpheeo

Beloved Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:12 am
buckwolvhoosier
No, you are just being yourself. Just because you do not go with the status quo does not make you weird, as in a negative term. However, every person is weird in their own way, as in our likes, dislikes, and little quirks or habits and hobbies. That is what makes us unique.

I say do not worry about it. Be proud of who you are and never let anyone try to tell you how you should be--that's wrong.

Thanks, hearing someone else other then my family, makes me feel better. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:54 pm
Milpheeo
buckwolvhoosier

Thanks, hearing someone else other then my family, makes me feel better. heart

You're welcome. I hope that you are having a good night.  

buckwolvhoosier

Yumeiii

Fluffy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:10 am
          Don't worry. You are not weird. I knew a guy like that. Except he hasn't dated anyone before and he was an only child.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 pm
Milpheeo

I'm sort of the same way but completely opposite. I pick guy characters in games, have only guys for friends, I even make my avatar on gaia a boy sometimes, etc. XP I think it's completely normal. <3  

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:56 pm
No, you're not weird. There's no true definition of a normal person. I find it normal to have about eighty something Webkinz that I make videos using. My brother whom I call my bother (in real life) finds it normal to give me Webkinz that he doesn't want, and goes on Minecraft. I think I would actually want a sister instead of my bothers. I'm the middle child, separated from both bothers by 2 years each way. Then again, if I had a sister, depending on her age, I would have to share my room and stuff with her. Not saying I'm not used to sharing, but still. It's just when you're so used to something, it becomes normal. If you do something every day for a month it actually becomes a habit. (I found that out online.) If that's what you're used to, it's normal. I don't like boys (in that way) either. You probably trust a girl before a guy because we're awesome. Why else is this called 'It's A Girl Thing'? Simple. Boys aren't smart enough to make a guild just for boys. I saw a Sims Orphanage Series on Youtube, and in one episode they go 'what should we do?' (The boy orphans) and one of the girls go like 'you expect me to think of everything myself?' Or something. That's not a lie, either.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:18 pm
Weird? Not at all. That's like asking me if I am weird for asking random people for a hug, which, anyone who is reading this, could I have a hug?  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:05 am
emotion_hug Sending you a big hug right now!
Starphyr
Weird? Not at all. That's like asking me if I am weird for asking random people for a hug, which, anyone who is reading this, could I have a hug?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:49 pm
Your WatchQueen
emotion_hug Sending you a big hug right now!
Starphyr
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUG FOR EVERYONE WHO QUOTES THIS!  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50