Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Photo Album [old events]
Town Square Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:57 pm
This is the town square. The center of all the life of the city.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image

Feeling claustrophobic ♪ ♫ ♩ Where town square ♪ ♫ ♩ With no one ♪♫ ♩ Wearing newly bought outfit

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Ella looks around,the town was ablaze with lights,and crowds.
She shifts uncomfortably,she sees everyone running off to look around.
Ella looked to see a shop and saw her cloths kinda stood out,so she ran in
and got a new outfit to wear.She was amazed that her credit card from Paris
worked here,most likely her fathers doing.she stuffs her cloths in the shopping bag
and changed into the new outfit she bought.

As she sat at a empty bench in the town square.She took her guitar case off
and opened if making sure no one would sit by her she set the case next to her.
Not liking the crowd of people she decided she would block them out with music.
She starts to play a song she wrote and began to sing.
All she did was add more attention to herself but shes to lost in her music to care.
Her voice intertwines with the beat of the guitar music.

"This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name
Until I see you again
These are the words I held back
As I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you"

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

♪♫♩ OᴜᴛOғCᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ :::

text|||"talking"| | | 'thinking'

Tipsy tea

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:11 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmNear Dorms
шho I'm WithTsuki, Bea and Victoria
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

He carried Tsuki to the Town Square with little effort. He wasn't a body builder but he was pretty strong and she really didn't weigh much anyway. He stopped just outside of the group of people, around 10 feet away from Ella. He noticed she was singing but couldn't really hear it over the roar of the crowd. He shrugged. He was sure she would sing some other time anyway and this was his time to see the area around Gallagher. Not to mention get some food whilst doing it. He looked down at the girl who was cradled in his arms. "Where are we going?"

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:41 pm
【тsυкi】↗↗【11】↗↗【ƒairy ωren】

【ωho i'm ωiтh: Dominic and Ella】↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: excited/flustered 】↗【ωhere i am: Town Square

User Image ↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

As he carried her the girl's mind started to wander a bit. She was thinking about how sweet it was of him for actually carrying her. Tsuki also felt very small in his arms, but that was to be expected since she wasn't even five feet tall and weighed about 100lbs. Her cheeks tinted red again as he looked down at her. She cursed herself for being so prone to blushing. "Anywhere you wanna go. I can tell you how to get there." Tsuki replied softly. She turned to look where his attention was and saw Ella. It was impossible for her to hear the girl singing but she guessed that it'd be pretty good.

↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:51 pm

шhere I AmTown Square
шho I'm WithToo Many People
Ңow I FeelHungry

User Image

He was about to protest but stopped himself. He was going to say that she should be the one to tell him where she wanted to go. Then he remembered that he was hungry and desperately wanted to eat something. Anything, really. He shrugged. It was better to be a gentleman and ask her anyway. His uncle trained him better than to put his needs over any female's. He grinned at her, shaking his head. "No, no, Tesoro. You get to choose where we go, yes?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:49 pm

【ωho i'm ωiтh: Dominic and Ella】↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: flustered/little overwhelmed 】↗【ωhere i am: Town Square

Blushing a little bit more she thought for a moment and her stomach growled. Her cheeks turned an even brighter shade of red as she hoped that he wouldn't hear it. "Get something to eat?" Tsuki replied softly, looking around to see if there were any food venders around. She spotted one a ways a way and looked around to see if there were any more. Tsuki looked a little uneasy with so many people around for a moment. It seemed as if the noise was getting to her for that moment before it was smothered by an indifferent look.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:06 pm

шhere I AmTown Square
Ңow I FeelHungry

User Image

He chuckled loudly when he felt her stomach growl against him. He smirked and winked at her, then lifted his head to look around the group of people in search of food. He didn't feel comfortable eating outside with all these people so he prefered to find a restaurant or diner. Surely there would be a diner in a small town like this. He looked to the right of the crowd and spotted a small burger place not far from where they were. He looked at Tsuki again, suspecting that anyone who liked being a spy and wasn't a pavement artist wouldn't like being in crowds of people. "Ah, Tesoro. There is a burger place over there, yes? Want to eat there?" He hummed in thought and looked over to Ella. What would she do when she was done playing her song? She would be surrounded by strangers. And while he wasn't sure how long she'd been going to Gallagher, that didn't stop him from being concerned about the girl. He strode over to the bench that Ella was sitting on with Tsuki in his arms. He decided he would wait for Tsuki's answer before asking Ella herself.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:16 pm

【ωho i'm ωiтh: Dominic and Ella】↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: overwhelmed/flustered 】↗【ωhere i am: Town Square

She kicked herself mentally for her stomach growling. Normally a crow wouldn't bother her but it seemed like there were a lot more people than normal. Tsuki frowned at the thought of it being a carnival. She hated them with a fiery passion. "Of course, the food there is good." The girl took a deep breath to calm herself down a little bit and she pinched the bridge of her nose. It was more of a movement of trying to calm her head than anything.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria grudgingly tromped into the town square. She had full intention to lurk in the alley or at least go on alone, but Bea had almost broken down in tears and that would've just been embarrassing. Not to mention annoying. So she had reluctantly agreed to go with her roommate to go check out the square. Personally, Victoria wanted to peer into the electronic stores and then cautiously sneak into a game store without anyone seeing. The one frivolous thing she allowed herself was a small handheld, and it fit her anyway. She had been following a new game and wanted to see if it was available. But first she had to get rid of Bea and Erich. "Look, here's the square. Can I go now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image

Feeling hungry ♪ ♫ ♩ Where Town square ♪ ♫ ♩ With Dominic and Tsuki ♪ ♫ ♩ Wearing

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Ella finishing the song moves hair from her face she looks up at the crowd when they clap and then walk off.
Her cheeks go red in embarrassment and she sets her guitar in the case
She sees tsuki and Dominic and gives and awkward smile
"Hey you two"
She hears them talk about something to eat and she was a tade hungry.
"Mind if i tag along to where your going?" She wasn't a picky eater and
hey shes just doing what tsuki said,be social.Which to Ella,was hard.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

♪♫♩ OᴜᴛOғCᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ :::

text|||"talking"| | | 'thinking'

Tipsy tea

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 pm

шhere I AmTown Square
Ңow I FeelHungry

User Image

He glanced up at Ella and smiled. She was no longer the girl he'd had a little argument with in the dining hall. Over the course of one day, actually in just a few minutes, she could, by his standards be considered a friend. A buddy, really, because friends were people he most likely flirted with for fun and although they were just as close as he was with his buddies - okay, maybe not as close - he had an altogether different view of his friends and he wouldn't flirt with them. It wasn't something he liked to do, just like with Kenny. He and Ella had bonded over their love for cars and he really loved that she was so interested in them. Seemingly just as much as he was. While he don't design engines and things, or build them, he had a prototype of his very own at his uncles and he had a sketchbook filled with ideas. He liked fast cars and she obviously knew how to build them. He didn't mind if she was a bit antisocial. Not everyone could be like him.

He let those thoughts pass as his stomach grumbled loudly enough for tsuki to hear an loud enough that if it had been quiet, anyone within the immediate vicinity would've heard too. He grinned sheepishly at Tsuki and turned back to Ella.
"Great minds think alike, yes? We were gonna eat at the burger..place over there." He pointed to the right of them where he'd seen the burger joint. "I was just going to ask so no, it'd be cool if you came."

He usually gripped onto more of an American slang when he talked to his buddies, just like hen he talked to Erich. He realized that some of his friends might not like it but it was his nature. He liked to have clear lines between them. Although, Bea was a very nice girl and he didn't really know why he'd tarted calling her Cialde. It was something other than Tesoro and he'd have to run it by Erich when they got back to their dorm. He grinned at Ella slyly, making it known that he wouldn't take no as an answer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image
ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

Bea cheered as they made it to the square, almost bouncing up and down on the spot. Bea actually blended in surprisingly well with the crowd; this was her element, after all.

If there was one thing the girl did well in, it was crowds. While Bea was loud and excitable she looked exactly like just another teenager -- which she had almost been before entering Gallagher. While her bomb-making had gotten her involved with the wrong type of people in the end, Bea had actually become quite good in 'fitting in' with the crowd.

"Ehh, no way! There isn't a point to drag you around, and you'll probably go off to be alone!" Bea replied to Vicky with a pout after she was done scanning her surroundings. Noticing Dominic, Ella and Tsuki a bit farther away, her grip tightened on Vicky's hand as she dragged her to the trio.

"Oh oh, are you guys eating out~? You wouldn't mind if we came too, right?"

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:33 pm

【ωho i'm ωiтh: Dom, Ella, Bea, Rosie】↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: overwhelmed/flustered 】↗【ωhere i am: Town Square

She let out a slight chuckle at the fact that his stomach growled. Tsuki looked a little surprised at the fact that he was using American slang. She then looked up to see Bea and smiled brightly at her. "Of course you can come with." Tsuki said kindly and scanned the area for other people from the school. With another scan she smiled. She was actually excited about this adventure but she really just wanted to be able to walk instead of being carried around.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

"Yes, I am going to go off alone so I can actually enjoy this stupid trip to the city," Victoria hissed. "Go cling to Erich or- no stop dragging me-" She huffed with annoyance. Now she couldn't even indulge in her secret because Firecracker was dragging her around everywhere like she was her babysitter or something. It seemed Bea would not ever stop annoying her. Victoria preferred to stay in the background. Let others take the spotlight. She was comfortable with doing her work backstage, out of view, and then leaving before anyone even noticed her job was done. But no, instead one of those spotlight people dragged the stagehand out into the spotlight with her, and Victoria didn't exactly appreciate it. Of course, then she realized that Bea invited herself and Vi to go with Tsuki and Dominic for dinner, and she yanked her arm out of Bea's grip. "Don't just make decisions for other people!" she said hotly. "I'm not going."  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:23 pm

шhere I AmTown Square
Ңow I FeelHungry

User Image

He smirked, leaning down a bit to whisper in Tsuki's ear. "She simply needs a bit of ah.. Convincing, yes?" He winked and, after placing Tsuki gently on her feet, strode over to where Bea and Victoria stood. His left hand removed Bea from Victoria smoothly while his right cupped Victoria's left cheek. His smooth Italian accent was calm and quiet as he spoke lowly to her, his crystal eyes only on the female he was touching. "Now Tesoro, we would be glad if you came with us. You can always go off on your own later, yes?" He gave her his best smoldering look with a slight pout.

The Photo Album [old events]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas