Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:19 pm
Zane hoisted himself up onto Blade Wing and then looked at him and said ''I really do not like talking about myself and also I don't know for sure that she's on the island. And as for why she's on the island, your guess is as good as mine and also my name is none of your business.'' Said Zane in a kind of sharp tone of towards him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:47 pm
Rodrick blinked and sighed.
"Very well than, BladeWing, let's head off!" BladeWing's wings folded out and they took off flying.
"As soon as we're over the water, we'll be close." He pointed to out to Zane. I did study on some pokemon known as the Eon Pokemon. they are very shy and prefer to stay away from humans.
He looked down and laughed.
"And pretty soon, we will learn about Mirage island." He looked down than turned his head.
"We're almost there. We can find your friend soon." He spoke and soon, BladeWing's feet reached the wood on Pacifidlog Town
"Alright. Now, I'm gonna use another pokemon!" He spoke throwing a pokeball and showing off a pokemon that was kinda leafy with a head of a dragon
"Dragalge, the time has come." He smiled and looked to Zane. "I bet you have water pokemon that you could use." He spoke and got on the pokemon and was ready to go to the island.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:52 pm
''I see and yeah I have a water Pokemon too'' Said Zane getting off Blade Wing and sending out Marshtomp from it's Poke Ball and gave her instructions on where to take him. ''Also she might not be there y'know.....but I hope that she is there and waiting for me to find her, all I can tell you is that she's very special to me'' Said Zane in a very neutral tone of voice as he wondered about that Pokemon that was kinda leafy with a head of a dragon named Dragalge, he had never seen a Pokemon like that before. '' Eon Pokemon, huh?....'' thought Zane inside his head as he got onto his Marshtomp.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:10 am
Rodrick looked to Zane and back to his Dragalge.
"Let's get going....we need to hurry. At midnight, the island will vanish, and your friend will be gone and no one knows when it will appear again." He spoke and looked to his pokenav.
"According to my pokenav, we only have nine hours." He looked to Zane and ordered his pokemon to head straight ahead.
"It should come up here soon." He smiled.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:49 pm
''Marshtomp use waterfall and hurry!'' Commanded Zane as Marshtomp charged towards the island at breakneck speed with Zane holding on for dear life, and soon they had arrived at the island in no time and so Zane climbed off his Marshtomp and onto dry land and begun searching the island for his girlfriend Leanne and called out for her. ''LEANNE, ARE YOU HERE?!'' Zane called out to her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:14 pm
Leanne stayed quiet in the trees with all the little pokemon.
"You guys must be afraid of humans seeings you don't see much of them..." she said and looked up.
"It's Zane...." She whispered. She looked back at the pokemon and teared up.
"I want to go with him, but, I do want you guys to be happy..." She smiled to them. She reached down and hugged one. "If I had a pokeball, I would take one of you guys with me, but I don't have anything on me..."
She stood up.
"You all know I don't belong here....this is your home. Not mine. I belong with Zane." She spoke and looked back. She began to move some of the bushes out of the way and heard a cry as one grabbed her leg to catch her attention.
"What is it?" She asked as it hopped in her arms.
"Alright..." She quietly said and walked out.
"Zane?" She asked and locked eyes with him.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:19 am
''Yes, it's me Leanne and what's that weird Pokemon that's with you, also are you okay?, you're not hurt or anything like that, are you?. I ask because, I was worried about you...'' Said Zane hiding his blush from her as his Marshtomp stood next to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:49 pm
"I'm fine Zane. After I jumped, I landed in the water and fallowed a few pokemon to this island and chose to stay here until I was found. As for those pokemon, I am not sure. Do you have your pokedex?" She asked looking at him holding on to his hand and soon heard the pokemon cry out.

Rodrick was laughing as he had a whole net full of the pokemon that were living on the island being carried behind his Skarmory.
"Thanks alot to your little girl friend, I found out where all these Wynaut live. Not to learn about how they have lived on this island for so long and learn the mysteries of the island"

"Zane....do you have any of my pokemon? These little ones worked hard to keep me safe. Now it's my turn. I want to fight him on my own." She spoke up to him.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:47 pm
Senente
"I'm fine Zane. After I jumped, I landed in the water and fallowed a few pokemon to this island and chose to stay here until I was found. As for those pokemon, I am not sure. Do you have your pokedex?" She asked looking at him holding on to his hand and soon heard the pokemon cry out.

Rodrick was laughing as he had a whole net full of the pokemon that were living on the island being carried behind his Skarmory.
"Thanks alot to your little girl friend, I found out where all these Wynaut live. Not to learn about how they have lived on this island for so long and learn the mysteries of the island"

"Zane....do you have any of my pokemon? These little ones worked hard to keep me safe. Now it's my turn. I want to fight him on my own." She spoke up to him.

''First off, I am glad you are okay and yes I brought your Pokemon and I have my Pokedex. Second of all, who knows how they have lived on this island for so long and learn the mysteries of this island. But, if you need I'll rush in and back you up...if you need back up.'' Said Zane handing her Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:33 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

Leanne smiled as she took her pokeball and threw it.
"Alright, Torchic! Let's GO!" She shouted as she threw the pokeball and had it land in front of her. Rodrick landed with his Skarmory and laughed.
"Do you think that little chicken wing can beat us?" He asked and looked to his pokemon.
"Alright, use Steal Wing!" He called out as his Skarmory took off and hit Torchic.
"Torchic! Use Ember!" She called. BladeWing just blew the embers away with no effort.
"Alright, now, use Fury Attack!" He called and that move made Skarmory dive down and began to jab Torchic.
"Torchic, use Fire Spin!" She called as Torchic made a fire tornado and watched for the next move.
"Skarmory, use Rock Slide!" Rodrick called as the pokemon picked rocks up with the feet and smashed them onto Torchic. Leanne looked to the Torchic. It was week, but still able to fight.
"How....that move is super effective...." Leanne thought and watched Torchic go up in flames.
"Is that Blaze...?" She asked but saw the fire grow bigger and bigger as did Torchic. It grew a couple of feet and began to break away as a red aura went into the flames.

The flames burst and a new pokemon was in Torchic's place.
"Torchic....it.....evolved!" Leanne smiled  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:31 pm
Zane watched the battle from a very small distanc as Leanne and Rodrick's Pokemon battled fiercely as Zane looked on. Leanne's Pokemon were determined to win, no matter as her Torchic was envopled by flames with a red fiery red aura as it changed and grew into a complety new Pokemon. ''Way to go Blaze! It is a Combusken now! Also...it is no longer a pure fire type, no its now a Fire/Fighting type. '' Smiled Zane as he cheered on Leanne for her to win.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:20 pm
Leanne giggled seeing her new pokemon.
"Use Skyuppercut!" She called out watching her Young Fowl pokemon bash the bird pokemon and saw it land
"Use Spikes!" He called Leanne was confused seeings Combuskin was her only pokemon right now.
"Fire Spin!" She called as Combuskin jumped on the air and let the flames go around it and it struck it's wings from time after time.
"Leer!" Rodrick called out. Leanne wasn't ready to give in as the bird was stuck in the fire tornado.
"Now, Peck!" She called out as Combuskin spin around going though the tornado and becoming a fire ball, bombing the pokemon, making it faint.

Leanne ran up to Combuskin and hugged it. She has never been more proud of her pokemon.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:21 pm
Zane walked up to Leanne smiling and clapping his hands as he just saw with his own eyes. Leanne had won a battle all by herself and Zane was proud of her as he then opened his mouth and said ''Well done, you did it! Way to go, I'm proud of you. Also can we get off this island? There's no need for us to be here anymore than we already need to be.'' Said Zane just wanting to leave already.

His Marshtomp walked over to her Combuskin and smiling at it, it then picked up a strange object and looked at it in her hand. Little did Zane or Leanne know, that it was Swampertite. Which was used to make a Swampert mega evole.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:06 pm
Leanne looked down to Zane and gasped "Such a rare stone. We should go back to Devon and have it looked at. It's one I have never seen before in my life" She explained and looked to Zane's Mashtomp. She tied her boot and looked to him and slowly backed up. "Z...Zaaaaannneee...there's a pokemon behind you" She stuttered at the pokemon. It was big and blue with a long neck and a triangle on it's chest. It's wings were long and broad as well. "Who is that pokemon?" She asked as she pulled out her pokedex.

Latios: The Eon Pokemon. Latios is known to fly at great hieghts distances and speeds. It can use the air around it to hide itself from being seen.

"That's the legendary pokemon Latios?" She asked  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:51 pm
''The legendary Pokemon Latios? No way! Wow! That's so amazing! I never thought that we would meet Latios face to face. Um....can we not tell anybody about what we saw? I just don't want it to well...y'know end up in the hands of bad people.'' Said Zane looking at Latios and then at her. ''But we should leave now, because I feel like getting off this island, I mean is there any reason we should stay here?'' Said Zane really wanting to leave.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff